Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 40 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

No I wont recommend you to quit your job. The income in this platform is unstable. You can still use this platform as a part time job, without taking much risk. If you quit your job then you will be stuck because this makes baby income steps.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I plan to focus more on my business because I see that businessmen are making a lot more money so I want to make enough money now. So I will suffer the most.

• +1 1

I would tell you that currently I am a student. But after my study, I will adopt Cryptocurrencies as my part time job. I will take some classes of trading in business schools and will adopt it as part time job. Because, I think that the office job should be best for the experience of life. In trading we just have to make the orders of sell and buy and it also can be done at part time. 

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Honestly said that I can't. In my opinion ,Crypto platform is a useful for us to learn something new and create them on this platform. But, its not a long time process. No doubt it helps us in various sector to improve our skills, but still its not suitable anyone to quite his job because crypto!.

• +1 1

Yes if I was doing any part time job then I Wil quite my job just because of cryptotalk. Because this is the platform for the search of it I was. This is the best online earnings platform. Thanks You 

• +1 1

It base on your job how much you earn from your job .if you work on crypto earn money that you easily efford your expenditure then it's well . I am student of economic now i have interest in markitng and business .in my spare time i work on crypto and earn money  at the time  pass i make  huge place in crypto then i don't need job .

It depend on use to want to leave due to some reason then you have better option to earn if you do not earn well to bear your expenditure  than it is good for you as well as for your knowledge and communication too........ 

Yes i can  As a woman we have to do a lot of work like cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids, husbands, parents.  But when we work for a company, we do not fulfill our responsibilities.You have enough money but crypto is a part time job.  Then you don't have to quit your job.  But for me, crypto is giving such a good profit.  I never quit my job.

Perhaps in some non-developing countries where salaries are low and it is possible that working in this field is more profitable, in addition to not requiring physical effort, but only learning, so it will be a better option for sure.

If you have a great knowledge and lots of experience then you can quite your job for crypto. Because with the help of great experience you can earn more money from this plateform. Without learning and experiences you can't stay here.

I don't think we should quit our job just because of the cryptocurrency we should do the cryptocurrency as the part time business so that we can have multiple streams of income

I have friends who live on what they earn through cryptocurrencies, it really is a profitable business, friend, as long as you know how to do it and have control over expenses, and that with cryptocurrencies you cannot earn quick money is also something relative because many traders professionals earn thousands of dollars in 1 or 2 operations a month, and with it they could live a few quiet years.

This post is very helpful to begin to understand that in cryptocurrencies we must have patience so we can reach the next level, it should be noted that cryptocurrencies make our daily life easier and if we spend at least 2 hours a day to learn we will have many benefits in the long term, remember that discipline and patience pay very well. 

On 12/13/2019 at 1:00 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

If you want to quit your job you must have a large amount of investment to rely on for the future. It is possible to earn decent money with crypto trading if you invest big money but do you trust on an extremely volatile market? You may even earn much more with crypto than your normal job but your job is always there if you need money but crypto market doesn't care about its investors! It only behaves as it likes and plays with people's money! If I were you, I would keep a fixed income with my job and focus on cryptocurrencies to increase my earnings. If you quit your job, you will regret it. A fixed job will give you money even when you are ill or on vacation!

Yes I guess you are very much right,  because our jobs have some level of security in the sense that we are employed for a period of 35 years or so,  while in crypto,  you can only earn when you invest,  the moment you stopped investing your earnings also stops,  so basically I can't leave my job for crypto. 

• +2 1

I actually do not think I can wait my job for Bitcoin as u have to correlates the both .. mind you no great mind is satisfied with what he has , great minds do try to make more and earn more and grow more in their feed

• +1 1

On 12/13/2019 at 12:54 PM, kyoukage01 said:

Let's give an example with Bitcoins.

To be able to earn enough money to be able to actually quit your job from profiting from cryptocurrencies, first you should have a buttload full of it, how you obtain it doesn't matter. And second, if a bull run comes and you were able to sell your Bitcoin holdings at the highest price possible.

This is what happened to 2017. Some people got rich and quit their normal jobs because of it.

Today, you still need your job to be able to buy Bitcoins (in addition to your daily financial needs, of course). Earning through trading in exchanges takes time and patience, and nobody really knows when the exact time of a Bitcoin bull run will come. Until the time comes when you get to benefit hugely from a repeat of 2017, you cannot quit your job.

I agree with you, we can't stop at our daily work until we get a big profit. The moment of Bitcoin price increase like 2017 is no longer there, even though currently the price of Bitcoin is very high but we had a little bit of Bitcoin and it was bought for around $ 10,000, so be patient and stick to your current job.

• +1 2

yes it is possible because Crypto world is a worldwide program which is used in all over the world and there are many people also attached to this site and unmarked and more profitable and from the serial base earning program because it also helpful for me and all other users if you can easily improve your skills which is very useful for your further education if you want to more earn and learn from this real base earning site

I don't have knowledge about it because i am student of economic i spend my extra time on crypto .But i share some little I don't think crypto quite job it depend on how much we earn and how much we  spend time .we work on cryptotalk in part time . cryptotalk don't take much time .

On 12/13/2019 at 10:43 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

It's not a wise decision to quit the regular job for earning cryptocurrencies. Just because cryptos are volatile assets, and they have no fixed price and can be hacked or stolen. Also, there are a lot of risks involved in trading or investments. The investment platform or the exchange can turn out to be a scam and further it can be hacked and taken down. So, there's a complete risk in the world of cryptocurrencies, and it will not be a wise decision to quit the daily job for earning cryptos.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:00 AM, febriyana said:

That is depend of how much you gain from cryptocurrency. Also how much time and effort to make it.

If in job we must work daily around 8 hours. You can calculate how much your salary every hour. Then compare it with reward from cryptocurrency. If cryptocurrency give you more money, but you can't scale it. I just give you advice to doing both, first you get fixed income from job and also get side income from cryptocurrency. That is fair solution right?

Yes, of course, my friend, your words are true, we should not leave our business because the cryptocurrency alone is not enough to spend on our daily food, drink, clothing and other items. 

As we all know, cryptocurrency trading is not something you learn overnight, but it is not impossible to learn. If you have a good foundation and clear basic knowledge you can generate income little by little until you get to make 2 or 3 daily operations with very good performance. It is a matter of patience and knowing how to wait for the opportunity, whether buying or selling.

Of course you can, the important thing is to have the right people and follow it, we have to keep in mind that we must study hard and have a lot of discipline, it is a process that we must accept and we can not compare ourselves with anyone. We just have to put massive action, discipline and constancy. This kills the talent, but we must take massive action with a positive mind.

I didn't think that  cryptotalk quite job it is part time job we can work anytime .i am student i don't have exact idea but as student it give me much benefit first time went my university and second time i did work on crypto .

I think that you can quit your job if you really want crypto to become your only source of income. Although it won't be easy but if you dedicate yourself totally into crypto then you are going to make a lot of profits that might even be better than that of your day job.

We should not treat this issue as the basis of our income! The cryptocurrency project is an opportunity to increase your profits and double your capital! That is, we cannot do without our basic work for the cryptocurrency project! We have to separate the two

• +5 1