Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

This is playing with fire. If you quit your job,you can go into negative territory due to insufficient replenishment of your portfolio and live on interest as a result.

I would be very happy if I could leave my job and work only with cryptocurrency. But I can't do that, I still don't work well with cryptocurrency. In the future, when I have more experience, I can try to do it. But I would not risk it, because if you lose, you may not be taken back to work. I'd rather combine.

Crypto is the world with full of uncertainty. My job is my main source of incomes but if I quiet job I have to cover my expenses from the profits earned from trading. You know we may not always make profits from crypto tradings. 

Iam a doctor , but I love the crypto currency and everyday I read about it and sersh about it 

I hope in the future I can debendite to my investment in btc an qouit mu jod , 

No it’s hard enough to get a good job that you like in the first place. You can be a trader by night and keep your day job

In my case, definitely not, but there are those who do live quietly thanks to cryptocurrencies.

Hace 43 minutos, ShiNorton dijo:

Crypto es el mundo lleno de incertidumbre. Mi trabajo es mi principal de ingresos, pero si tengo un trabajo tranquilo, tengo que cubrir mis gastos con las ganancias obtenidas por el comercio. Sabes que es posible que no siempre obtengamos beneficios de las transacciones de cifrado. 

En mi opinión todo depende de como inviertas tu dinero, ciertamente el mundo de las criptomonedas en algunos casos los precios son inestables pero si sabes administrar tu dinero y aprendes en profundidad sobre el trading lograrás mucho, aparte de eso también lo es útil para participar en eventos de intercambiadores como YOBIT.

At first combining both tasks may be the smartest thing to do, thus, with the money obtained from permanent work, passive money can be obtained through trade. However, until some hike happens again, I would not recommend leaving the main job, since we remember that the world of cryptocurrencies is still a volatile world that comes and goes, so at any moment there could be gains, yes , but there could also be losses.

At this time..I am in home and a jobless person because of lockdown due to covid-19 fact. as i am in crypto from a long time,,i am just seeking my breads in it. So, i am in crypto now and i can't leave my job for this because i don't have a job at this moment..

It is not advisable, your current job provides security for your everyday needs. you can do cryptocurrency at the same time working means double income. Like me I am doing bitcoin while I have my regular job. Having your present job will improve your skills and you can use it to the future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

First,I need to find out which is more profitable-cryptography or my other job. Then come to the right decision. If cryptography is more profitable for me, then obviously I should accept cryptography.

For first, need receive money for cryptotrading. And when I will receive more profit,  may be quite my job. 

No, i love my job, even if i make thousands  with crypto  i would never leave my job, i take crypto as a hobby, probably i could take it as a temporary  job but never as my main job.

If I were you I would  not quit my job for cryptos . Instead I would take it partial. I would have saved my earnings and invest it to start my own  small solar mining farm at home which would give me a consistent earning for my lifetime.  After that i would slowly upgrade and increase my mining systems and  it would be profitable for a long time.

I didn't quit my job, but I made it a second place to work. so if there is free time I work on crypto and if my time works at my place I leave crypto for a while in terms of rest.

I think you should stay in your current job while investing in some of the top ten coins, because no one knows how long cryptocurrency will last and you could have mistakenly bought a coin that ends up scam

I was never real employed on any company, but no i will not quit my job because of crypto, you still need to work to earn those crypto.

I think no, I am still a student but I think if ever I had a job and still in crypto, I will still work at the field that I pick. Because crypto is an extra income for me and having a job gives me a stable income while in crypto, I don't know if I can get a stable job in here but if I can, I might quit my job if I have one.

Only the lucky ones who bought bitcoin about 5 years ago have enough income to live on it. the rest are just trying to make money here. I won’t live on such income

Of course, if I get rich on cryptocurrency, then I definitely will stop working. Soon, then you realize that work is not needed, but you need to open your own business so that the work works for you. The same in cryptocurrencies.

I can not quit my job. Cryptocurrency is very volatile. I consider cryptocurrency only as an additional way to earn money.