Google translator - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaled1994

Google translator

All you need to use the free translation service is internet access.
The main idea of this global project was proposed by Star Turk a few decades ago. The scheme was such that strangers could use the service to speak the national language of that country. But today this dream has come true. If you are traveling abroad, this program will definitely be useful for you. It is interesting to know that 200 million people use these services daily. This service supports 100 living languages of the world. The first translation was that the text was translated first into English and then into the target language. But since 2016, it has been using neural networks, in other words, the software translates the whole sentence together. Not word for word, which makes for a more accurate translation and online machine translation closer to human grammar.
This system translates all types of text, speech, image, website or video from one language to another.
The company's translator service can support 100 languages, pronounce the entered text and can even recognize the language of the entered text.
If you search for a single word, the words will find the same meaning and close to you. If you give the link to a web page that is not in your language to Google Translator, this page will be translated into your language.

The truth is that if he is a very good translator and I think he has all the languages of the world, he also translates very well what you write with enough precision.

I am Catalan and Catalan also has my language quite successful, the truth is that I understand it well if someone speaks to me from there, and as they have said before if you copy and paste the truth that serves you because it leaves it very well.

This translator always helped me to talk to many people or platforms, and the truth is that it is a great tool because it allows you to communicate and be understandable with everyone.

What I like that it also has is the voice interface, that you can say your something and it makes it very good for you, not with enormous precision but good enough to understand it and we can communicate with you.

There are some others like the bidou or the microsof but these are actually quite worse and since they don't help much I don't usually use them, the truth is I never use them anymore.

Google Translate is a free multilingual neural machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text and websites from one language into another.

Google Translate is a free multilingual neural machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text and websites from one language into another.

if it is very good to translate, sometimes I have used it to make post and so far everything is fine, the message has been understood without problems

A very helpful utility since you can translate what you want into your language that is why Google Chrome I really like this search engine one of the best or the best I would say

On 10/6/2020 at 7:48 AM, Khaled1994 said:

One of the best translations that I use and the best for ease of use due to the presence of all the languages of the world.You only need to copy and paste the text and also can work on it without the Internet with the voice translator feature

It is the best, but many times it translates badly and changes your words, so you have to review it well

Yes, it is very special. You can translate any text from one language to another. It helps people a lot in understanding each other

The google translator is amazing, I dare say it is the best! Its translation quality has improved a lot, clearly we must bear in mind that it is not 100% accurate, there are many words that in a context of verbal conversation would not be used that way, but the rest is very good, I have tried other translators and they are disappointing

I don't like google translator too much because usually for complex descriptions it have issues with the grammar and logic of the translation.

The google translator is very good since it works online and offline, the truth is that it is a great support for those of us who navigate using several languages, this contribution from google is extraordinary because it allows global interaction overcoming language barriers; Now you have to be careful when using online translators because sometimes they can give another meaning to the writings.

This is a very good reason because it allows people from all over the world to communicate in any language, from any part of the world.

Not only because of the number of languages and the speed of the translation, I think it is the best translation tool because of how accurate it is, I have noticed in other translators that the translation does not agree very much, instead I trust google translator because it is that the translation is very good and understandable, it has improved a lot

Indeed, technology and the world of modern technology have made our world a village.  Small, even the language barrier that used to haunt many people in order to communicate with people from different countries has become today a thing of the past, and one of the most wonderful of it is Google Translate. It is really a wonderful technology. It is the most important application that must be present in every phone I own. Ease of use is amazing.  Something indescribable my friend. Even in the field of profit from the Internet, I would not have made even a step without this technology. Really thank you Google

Google Translate is the right place to do the translation process and it helped me a lot with this work, when doing the translation process it has many languages and is translated into

The best translations for all the world's languages, where you can translate from any language you want to any other language in the world,

It is excellent, as almost all google tools, its environment is easy to use and the translation to almost all languages that exist, as well as the function of listening to the written in voice and the translation of documents, makes this translator one of the best.

• +2 1

This is a pretty kind talmach, but he still needs some improvements in language translation, for example, as in some it is not enough, in the unpleasant case it is not a bad application.