Local exchange or international exchange ? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Local exchange or international exchange ?

International exchanges are the best because it is very trusted and no risk in it but in local exchange there are highly risk and sometimes its fake... Some time people losses their money as well. So big exchanger use international exchange and get more profit... 

• +5 1

There are a lot of problems of local exchanges like their exchanging fee or withdraw fee are high and their are highly chances of scamming, but in international exchanges there are no chances of scamming. Our money are safe and secure in international exchanges, so that is the reasons most of the peoples prefer to use international exchanges instead of local exchanges. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I take advantage of the particular swap which is many convenient for me personally. This implies what type will be most affordable inside charges and also more quickly inside the moment necessary to exchange and also method the particular ask for. No matter whether this kind of swap will be about one more country provided that it can this kind of career a lot better than a nearby swamp.

On 9/13/2020 at 6:15 PM, Muhammadyun said:

Of course I will choose international exchanger. Because most of the local exchange is fake. They scam with people. That's why I always choose international exchange.

I agree with you, local exchanges are a lot of them are not safe and you can lose your money easily. I prefer international exchanges, they are more secure.

I have been utilizing neighborhood trade this time since it is effectively protected and agreeable. in light of worldwide trade I don't see how the idea of the framework and its highlights is helpful quick and safe I am as yet confounded about picking.

Most people use international exchanges as they are the best, the ones with the most varieties of cryptocurrencies and the highest volume of trading, the locals are poor in varieties of currencies and the volume is low

My country's local exchanges only have Bitcoin and Ethereum to trade, so I prefer a global exchange as there are thousands of different cryptocurrencies available to trade

Very valid point, as at one point most will likely want to withdraw their crypto currencies into fiat currencies and if their native fiat currency is not listed on the exchange site then they will again have to go through a foreign exchange of fiat currency to reach the desired currency of their choice and all of this of course will result in fees and small charges along the way.

Don't forget that some countries don't allow this actions 

International exchange is way easier and better even if there's a local exchange. 

I think that there is no difference between local and international exchange. There are safe and well-known platforms in the world of crypto that are used by a large number of people, such as the Yobit and I am one of them, and I have no problem with that and I make good profits

Even if it is local or international, we must be governed by your security and by the one that represents a greater benefit in commissions and with an excellent reputation as is the case of yobit, which provides all those requirements and handles large volumes in its stores.

If you'll only use the local exchanges, it means that the money circling will be very low, and it can be not profitable, so the international exchange are the best to use. 

• +2 1

I live in Venezuela, the few exchanges that exist in my country work inefficiently, also another aspect to emphasize is that their rates are high, for this reason I prefer to use international exchanges, such as binance or kucoin.

Well, in my country there are not local exchanges, so the answer is really simple. But endeed, i would prefer an international exchange because they have more liquidity and volume, like yobit or binance. Thats the main reason, so, because they have more users they are more developed.

I use both it depends on what I need, if I require my local currency I use a local exchange since in the end I pay less commissions and if what I need is to exchange one cryptocurrency for another I use an international one because the operation is much faster

Most of us who use exchange have used 90% of international exchanges, it is greater confidence that they provide us with low costs in commissions

• +3 1

1 minute ago, Jesika said:

Most of us who use exchange have used 90% of international exchanges, it is greater confidence that they provide us with low costs in commissions

Hi! I hope you are doing very well, your content is incredibly good, perfect and very interesting. Thanks for the information it has helped me a lot. International exchanges are much better

• +5 1

It is quite likely that the first contact that a person has with the world of cryptocurrencies is through one of the local or international exchanges of virtual currencies. Although there are wallet applications that allow the purchase and sale of these crypto assets, it is the speculative activity that takes place on trading platforms that accounts for the largest volume of operations with virtual currencies.
We will take into consideration the two main types of known exchanges. First of all, we have fiat to crypto exchanges. These platforms allow you to directly convert US dollars, euros and many other fiat currencies, that is, traditional money, into cryptocurrencies.
The second type are the so-called crypto-to-crypto exchanges. In them, cryptocurrencies can be obtained by exchanging them for other digital currencies. Depending on the virtual currency you are interested in and the way you want to acquire it, you will need to register with one of these two types of exchanges.

On 12/10/2019 at 9:35 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Most people use international exchanges to support their activity but why they don't chose local exchanges?. I found some reason, local exchanges have little coin list, high fee for withdraw process and no event/ competition to get more member. Let me know your reason, why take international exchanges than local exchanges near you?.

It depends on your needs, since a local can make your cryptocurrencies in fiat currency, thus withdrawing your earnings easily, and internationals often do not

I prefer international ones, such as KuCoin, a cryptocurrency exchange in Hong Kong that allows you to conduct various transactions with digital currencies, trade more than 300 pairs, and exchange some crypto assets for others. And all this within one full-featured platform, whose services are available to users from all over the world.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

International because it has more users and more volume and the most important thing in an exchange is the volume.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Most people use international exchanges to support their activity but why they don't chose local exchanges?. I found some reason, local exchanges have little coin list, high fee for withdraw process and no event/ competition to get more member. Let me know your reason, why take international exchanges than local exchanges near you?.

In my case, the currency of my country is not as strong as the dollar, therefore I choose to invest and obtain income through the exchange of cryptocurrencies, and I currently use the yobit platform since it has served me and keeps me safe from any index bad within the currency fluctuation.

Hello everyone, i don't thinks it matters because the most are "oficially" located in panama or seychelles islands, the important thing is the volume, and all the features for withdrawings and investing tools like lending, leverange, defis, etc

I like international exchanges better because I have access to more different cryptocurrencies but I also use a local exchange that has less cryptocurrencies but the advantage is that it has a Visa debit card and another Mastercard that I can use at all ATMs in my country and abroad. Local exchanges also have their advantages.
In addition, local exchanges carry out promotions that favor their local users and this motivates them to continue using them.

Edited by Randall80