Local exchange or international exchange ? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Local exchange or international exchange ?

Neighborhood trades are as yet constrained, just serve and sell bitcoin and Ethereum, there is still a little crypto, the volume is additionally little, on the grounds that there isn't a lot to put resources into crypto, crypto is as yet illicit here.

1 hour ago, Epic said:

Its as you mentioned local exchange dont provide incentives to increase their membership unlike international exchanges that has different ways to earn. Also local exchanges only support a few number of coins than international exchange and since they have low membership most of the members use international exchanges to trade.

You are right but for some people especially that new on crypto local exchange is the best choice because it's can easily depositing and withdrawing their asset when international need global currency like USD for withdrawing or depositing or using crypto too, It's depends on the need i think and each people have different needs.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:23 PM, Adeerma said:

most of them choose international exchanges, because in my opinion local exchanges are still limited, because there is little crypto and the volume is also small

yea i think the same unless the local exchange has lots of people interested in crypto like how we see it happening in Indonesia we see a lot of people interested in trading there.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:35 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Most people use international exchanges to support their activity but why they don't chose local exchanges?. I found some reason, local exchanges have little coin list, high fee for withdraw process and no event/ competition to get more member. Let me know your reason, why take international exchanges than local exchanges near you?.

Well I prefer local because this is regulated by government in my country and what ever happen then we can file case to the owner and it feel secure.

On 12/11/2019 at 5:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Most people use international exchanges to support their activity but why they don't chose local exchanges?. I found some reason, local exchanges have little coin list, high fee for withdraw process and no event/ competition to get more member. Let me know your reason, why take international exchanges than local exchanges near you?.

If you think on selling cryptocurrency for fiat I think that because of fees is better to choose local exchange.

For example, if I choose "international" exchange I must to pay 3-5% plus some fixed amount to to get fiat but if I choose local exchange I must to pay just 3-5% without some fixed amount plus my local exchange always have some discounts like fees drop till 1-2% which is really great. But of course that all depend in which country, because some countries dont have local exchange at all.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/11/2019 at 9:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Little exchanges have always been very low volume. And they can be scam. But international exchages are much reliable. They have security and reputation. 

Well for now i will choose international exchange because a lot of coins are listed into it, but still local exchange is good but i just really prefer the international. so still both are good.

International usually have more coins listed in there. And local exchanges is usually used by traders because they could linked their bank account into the exchanges and could easily transfer their assets into fiat to their bank

On 12/11/2019 at 9:54 PM, Hamk said:

Local exchange has their major problem, local exchange charge a lot in fees and has low volume

You are right local exchange charge high fee I always prefer international exchanges which have a good reputation like binance poloniex and yobit exchange their security system has also very good for protecting our funds in wallet  everyday newest ecchanges  launch and they offer cryptocurrency services but they require our kyc information i did not understand why they need our personal information 

for me international exchange is better. i have some local exchange but i can't trust our local exchange because most exchange are scam.

they just want stolen money. 

I do not really trust Locals exchange cause they are not known and they dosen't look really secured compared to the international ones.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:20 PM, Janecai said:

It depends. If it's a little I want to exchange. So I use a local exchanger. But if a lot I will use international exchange. That's how I use exchange.

i think local exchange is good for doing trading as we can easily know everything about the exchange and if we face any problem we can solve it.

I think international exchanges are more competitive, also have higher volumes, and there are many coin options available, so there is a possibility of making profits easier. Local exchanges are mostly used as conversion of crypto to local money and directly to bank accounts.

The two basic & main reasons to prefer international exchanges over local exchanges are the liquidity level & the security & trust. Local exchanges have low liquidity so it is difficult to process large transections. Another reason is s there trust score & security

Local exchange don't invest on security while taking international exchanges invest a handsome amount on security.

• +2 1

ofcource international exchange is better cause of liquidity and number of traders 
also local exchange may scam people easily and no one will care 
but international needs to be improved by government so it is hard to scam on users 
skip local and do not think about it again 

On 12/11/2019 at 9:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

many countries still not allowed their investors to make exchange business because their country not accepted this market as legal so no exchange of crypto in my country that is why I uses international exchange  .

I think international exchanges are more treatable than locals such as binance, kucoin. They proof that they are not for cheating in the exchange market. Most locals are doing cheat and they come into market with low volume. 

Local exchanges or international exchanges make no difference to me, as long as an exchange supports cryptocurrencies that will be traded, is low cost and there are events that make the exchange more attractive.

Both of those exchange has their own benefits many users preffer international exchanges as i have seen in my circle because tgese exchanges are very safe and it protects very well the coins of the users and also gives more earnings.

Of course, international exchaner. The first of all Local exchanger can't accumulate on itself much users, it's local and that fact already means that the number of users there is short. To me, exactly that factor is a priority, because of than more users an exchanger have than better terms it offer, than faster sell/buy orders roll there.

I using both local or international exchange I think international exchanges more safe and secured local not safe exchange I using local only for buy or sell crypto.

• +1 1

Local coin have little coin list and the transaction charges seems to be high than that if international exchangers and the volume there is greater than the local coin exchange in the market