Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 48 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

Crypto currency are supporting different country in the future many countries will support this platforum due to increasing value of Crypto currency .be patience and hold the cryptos and wait for correct time definitely you will get  large profit.

Yes, my friend, wealth and money do not come easily at all, no matter what work you do, you definitely need time, hard work, activity and patience to be able to achieve your goalsTherefore, I wish everyone success in achieving their goals in this forum.

Yes I believe it is a get rich quick in the case that you will make sure you did what will not get you out of the forum if surely you can abide by the rules and regulations of the forum them you will become rich if you can invest you will be more richer 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my views I think crypto is good platform to earn good and met your needs. But think it's not possible to get rich quick, because you must learn and gain skills about crypto world if you want to get success. Also you have to show high level of patience to became successful as crypto is long term profitable platform. You should gain experience first and then start trading and investing on crypto,I ensure you will get rich in short time but if you work consistency.

Crypto can make you rich if you can make a good investment on potential coin or token. But like other investment fields it requires a lot of knowledge and experiences, Also you have to be so patience to achieve a good result. Getting rich overnight is a dream.

Exactly dear.it takes time .if we want to become rich we have to be patience and work hard.only expert can get success.to earn good profit we have to learn more about cryptio and keep patience.we earn profit in short time if we have knowledge about investment and trading.

Crypto market is the best than a good job becasue in this market peoples make so much money and they make their life good and i hope that in the crypto market change our life also and we make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also agree with you, I also joined thinking that I will get rich quick by working in cryptotalk.  But cryptotalk is not such a forum.  This is a slow process.  The less work you do here, the more payment you will get. But if you can invest here, you can get a good result.

Yeah you are right friend crypto is the very fast online earning platform to get rich quickly. I am also working here and have many motivation from our seniors members and very glad to work here. Thank you so much and best of luck for your work here.

Not only time and patience but also experience is a decisive factor and some luck too. Many people think that working in cryptocurrency means getting money in huge amounts in no time, but the reality is not so , you have to understand the cryptocurrency world first and know how it works and what coins to buy and when to buy and when to sell, and there are so many factors to decide that.  

Many people are joining the crypto world because of that reason, but eventually they lose good amounts of money or they give up. It's not just speciall for cryptocurrencies, you can't be rich fast, even in the real life. In crypto world you're gonna need proper knowledge and little bit of luck.

On 1/7/2021 at 12:31 PM, Jack07 said:

If we want to earn money from cryptocurrency then of course we need time and effort because if we don't give time then we can never earn and be rich.So of course if we want to earn income from cryptocurrency, we have to spend time in cryptocurrency.

Spending mostly of the time in something is the way of successful on it, all we have is to never be give up on what's we have started for till the end.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hello there mate. I don't think cryptocurrency is a fast way to make  a big amount of money cryptocurrencies are more of a long-term investment and if you are starting out small it takes a lot of strategic trading and patience to make money. Don't lose faith, and remember things which come easy and fast tend to be fraud, so work hard and earn your money.

I disagree because it consumes equal time as any other job. However, we can work from home. We can do work at our choice. We are not bound to do work at a deadline.

You will get rich but it will take time. It might be less than usual job time but not so much quickly. 

• +2 1

We think like you and now we don't have easy trading / investing and a lot of people have gone bankrupt because of that. The reality is painful, but now I see cryptocurrencies as an alternative income, and real income is an offline job. Believe it or not, this mindset allows me to control my emotions and my patients at the same time.

I don't think that obtaining any type of cryptocurrencies will suddenly makes you rich. All of the successful personalities that I know in this field really work hard to study the flow of the market and they are also willing to take risks. They also undergo in many failures that makes them not just rich but also well discipline in this field. Some of them are rich and also helping other people by establishing their own forums like the Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk.

1 hour ago, Kenan12 said:

@Delgboke

Making money is not easy, we must strive to work hard and persevere on a daily basis, and we must also give up some wisdom and patience, and the most important thing is that we acquire as much knowledge as possible, because the more knowledge we gain, the more money we get

Well said @Kenan12  earning money is not easy especially when we want earn money from crypto market, some new members thinks crypto is the easiest way to earn money, in fact they are not wrong in crypto market there are lot of money but need knowledge skills hardwork then we become rich. 

No one can become rich in just days. I believe that we have to go through proper plannings and effort for fulfilling our dreams and becoming rich. There is never a short cut.

I do not believe that there is easy money or quick money, money needs to work hard, I am hoping that I will collect a good fortune in cryptocurrencies, but that will not be in a month or two for sure, it will require time of work and effort, but I trust that I will reache one day .

• +2 1

I believe that in the next few years crypto will became the world's leading financial market. and the opportunity in the crypto market is huge because it can grow very well in the future so investing from this point is very necessary.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

As a new member in crypto talk it is must to know what is the work is. Here are many chances to make real money but also there is a process need to know well. Yeah, it needs the patients to know and work. 

Yes. Most people think this way before they start trading cryptocurrencies. But the truth is not, of course. It takes very good analysis to get rich. Because it is full of risks.

• +5 1

As we all know, there are many unjust or unlawful ways to get a large sum of money, but there is also a chance of losing it all in one second. So it takes time and patience for every fair business or way to make good money to thrive.

Me too, my friend, I thought like you, but I discovered after my participation on this site that there are many things that we have to learn and get to know and it takes a lot of focus and gaining experience from all the experiences presented to us.

My dear friend, in fact, I thought so, but I revealed that the matter is not that easy, so we must be well-acquainted and be patient for a long time to achieve these opinions

• +1 1