Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 51 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

14 hours ago, Alizaa said:
On 12/11/2019 at 1:07 PM, kyoukage01 said:

The ones who got rich quick are the ones who managed to hodl large amounts of Bitcoins and got to sell them back at around $20,000 per 1 BTC back at 2017. Some of those even bought Bitcoins for a mere few dollars per BTC during the early years of Bitcoin and gained HUGE profits.

I think nowadays, there are primarily two options to get rich with cryptocurrencies: collecting crypto coins, hodl, and wait for a bull run would be a passive method; while the more active one is buying and selling crypto coins via exchanges.

I think we are all understand to your post but mostly people cannot knowing about your information.We can get lots of knowledge to this forum.If we want rich then we will more successed in our life.

You do realize I wrote the post you quoted in 12/11/2019, more than a year ago, right?

Anyway, I've learned more about cryptocurrencies in this forum during the past year. One of those things is that you can invest in Bitcoin during a major price dip (like the one that happened in March 2020), hodl, then wait for a potential bullrun to follow. This is similar to the option 1 I wrote in the previous post, just pointing out an example that happened just recently. Imagine buying Bitcoin in March when the price was [ 1 BTC = ~$4,000 USD], now the current BTC price is almost $40,000. You could have had around 10 times the value of your investment right now. Wow.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

The matter is not that simple, you have to put a lot of effort in this field and there is a lot to learn, and there are opportunities to get rich here, but it needs knowledge and a large capital to be able to make a good profit.

Thank you for sharing your experience same as you I was thinking about becoming a Rich member in a span of days but I think it requires time and patience

Hello mate, you say right crypto can make rich quickly if we invest at trading otherwise we can get rick quickly, also we need a luck is well otherwise we can make rich very shortly. So if any person want to be rich quickly they can invest money at cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2021 at 6:34 PM, kingcrypto27 said:

Hello mate, you say right crypto can make rich quickly if we invest at trading otherwise we can get rick quickly, also we need a luck is well otherwise we can make rich very shortly. So if any person want to be rich quickly they can invest money at cryptocurrency.

Trust me brother, never depend on lucky when comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, knowledge is what is required and we need to seek it everyday and never to stop.

Cryptotalk don't make quick rich it take some time the value of cryptotalk  came up and down we should have patience and wait for good luck .crypto is highly risky  some country  banned it so people  don't  take intrest.

Cryptocurrency is a hugely valuable asset. You can get rich quick by investing here.And go from fear of losing money. It makes a lot of money if the price goes up later than what the price is.

with the help of cryptocurrency you can get a very cheap but it is not get rich quick type of scheme it takes a lot of time to be rich in the cryptocurrency and also you can lose your money as well

I do not think that cryptocurrency is a get quick reach platform because remember you need to gain a lot of knowledge and understand how the markets works failure to do this may also result to a get quick poverty method.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:35 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Well, if you have enough knowledge about crypto trading then you can surely earn lots of money by investing in q short period of time. But if you don't have that knowledge then I require time for learning and earning so that you  become able for investing in crypto. If you don't have enough knowledge about then never think of getting richer quick because it is impossible.

Crypto helpfull to go rich. But for this we beed some hard work and focus. So it good to start investment in bitcoin and join trading to earn .so it good to us before start in bitcoin learn something which is usefull for earning. Then we can easily make money from crypto.  We can hold coin and can sale when price go to high with this we can earn profit.

Crypto is nothing like that. But this is what scammers make it look like. There is so much to crypto than what is portrayed in the real world. It is not easy to make money with crypto but it is at least better than Forex and much simpler. If you want to make the best out of Forex then I recommend you HODL.

If you have investment capital you can choose a promising cryptocurrency and keep it for a long time. Of course you can not get rich but you have a chance to see big profits. Of course it all depends on luck. I had a chance to get $ 200,000 but I lost the chance to sell my accumulated cryptocurrency at a bad time

On 12/11/2019 at 7:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Yes, patience is nexessary in the wing.

And i am happy that you have learned the real question whixh can be ansewered in different fashion.

with no time, you have learned.

its good for you.

So, be patient and have faith 

your time will definitely come.

One day will earn your desired money.

And i hope you will accomplish your desire as soon as possible.

Best wishes for you dear.

Have a good journey

I don't think Crypto is get-rich-quick. As it is based on an individual, how well he/she utilizes crypto for his/her benefits. If a person utilizes cryptocurrency in investment and getting a good profit in return, and also being able to trade the coin for bigger profits, for him/her crypto can be an asset to get-rich-quick. But it may not be favorable for all individuals, as the investment platform and the way of trading might be different, and sometimes the knowledge and right strategy also plays a significant role.

Nothing in the world gets you rich in a few days Trading here, like other fields, requires time and effort to build the required experience I wish you success.

• +3 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:13 AM, miskyming said:

Yep investing in cryptos requires patience.. Cryptos is not like HYIP that you can earn profit in just short time. Just hold crypto for long term until the price is increase.

You are right in the crypto you can not make quick money and in that you need to wait for years to grow your investment from thousands to millions and it is possible as well.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:53 PM, pangitmo said:

You can't get rich instantly, you need to work hard and have patience here. It takes time to earn money here in crypto.

Yes you are saying good my dear friend anyone not make Rich quickly in the crypto market... 1st they collect too much information about this and have patient on his... Then after some time then they become a experience members in the crypto world so then they earn more and more in the crypto world... 

• +2 1

You share a good post with us,dear mostly peoples worked hard and then they become  successful employers .Anyone can't become rich person instantly for every success time required after a long we can become a successful and rich person in return of hard work,so you also work and wait with patience one day you will become also a rich person. 

• +2 1

I too thought  for making decent money, but lost time in Ico's as they become only scam. Crypto is an easiest way to make  money if you have some great knowledge by holding good coins. There are lot of coins that need to be learn and invest in them for a quick profit

On 12/11/2019 at 10:15 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes here we do not instantly become rich instantly. all need patience in doing it. I've also thought like that, but after doing all this we have to be patient.

Not only the patience but we need to wait and also we have to work all the time and also after learning and making some good amount we have to make some good investments.

Crypto is the best for online earning. If you have knowledge about crypto currency I think in future you become a rich man. Because you do trade with crypto currency. 

We all had the same thinking in the beginning, I do not think that this enthusiasm is a bad thing, but we should all have great ambition to achieve our goals, but we must also have patience as well, otherwise we will lose our dreams, I work in this field by requiring patience in the beginning in order to gain sufficient experience and information that Qualifies us to enter the field of trading and investment, then we can achieve the profits that we aspire to achieve

Every platform needs patience firstly.You need hard work and motivation to become rich.Becoming rich instantly could be dangerous since it won't last for long. i have learnt many things with time.it requires patience and dedication to earn money through cryptocurrency. 

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, working with this encryption is the basis for a successful future and earning profits and fortunes to secure a good future and lead a stable life and good prosperity, which is a great opportunity for everyone.