Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 46 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

In my opinion people who join crypto forum their goal is not only earning but learning as well.cypto forum provides you a great chance of learning and and adds a lot in your general knowledge and tells a lot about digital currency. And by working on crypto forum you can get good pocket money.Its purpose does not make you rich, but you have to get knowledge beside earning.

One cannot say that it is a method that is made surely for getting rich quick. But it make you rich in short time, if proper skill is developed in an individual regarding it's trade in small time.

• +4 1

I will believe with you this time around that crypto is quick rich business with the fact that crypto currency is rising every day beyond the predictions I have imagined crypto currencies to reach. Today from genuine exchange and reliable sites for checking prices bitcoin is above $28'000. It's surprising I never thought bitcoin to reach that price in this year of 2020. And this is just the beginning face of pumping many more ahead is coming. Hold on to your bitcoin to transform your economic status

Joining the cryptocurrency platform can makes you get rich but not as fast as you expected it has to take a longer time before you achieve your dreams fully, all you need to achieve you need to dream is to make sure you are dedicated always to the work 

• +1 1

As far as we know there is no shortcut to making money and if there is a shortcut it is not safe and the chances of losing are high, so cryptocurrency like any other business does not make people rich in less time and it takes time. Get what you want. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, my friend, I definitely agree with you. Cryptocurrencies are really making their users in a place of wealth and making people really rich. Cryptocurrencies are the money of those who resign and working with them takes people to real wealth, so I recommend them Thank you

• +2 1

This is a very good platform, you can earn more money in less time, from this platform , you can also gain knowledge and can also increase your knowledge. You have a very good chance to join this forum and earn lot of money .I like this platform .

Yes i agree with you my friend we have to be very patient in the world of crypto if we are really patient am giving you this assurance that you and I will gain and make a lot of money that we never expected from crypto 

• +2 1

At the beggining i though the same because of the volatility and the bitcoin's fame. I made my investment without knowledge and i lost almost all of my investments. I wish i can go back the time and fix that mistakes. That's why we should all need to gain some knowledge if we want to make some money in crypto world. It's impossible to becaming reach quick.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is not really a get quick thing, I have been mining a cryptocurrency that is yet to be launched called pi network for more than 6 months now,I did not get reach quick ,but I hope when the coin is launched in some exchange site I should be able to sell and earn some money, cryptocurrency is never a get rich thing ,or is it @Adavance ?

There is no doubt that wherever you start work, you will have to take the risk because when you take the risk and live in any work, then This makes Mentally strong now, facing any problem then  you will become very strong and when small troubles come, it will not doubt  you very much because you have done all this hard work. 

• +3 1

On 12/30/2020 at 8:07 AM, Junaid579 said:

Hello friend, crypto does not prosper so fast. We have to work hard to prosper. Patience is essential. And it takes a long time. Because the crypto market is very risky. So many people ignore it.  We need to do a lot of research on this and consult with seniors.

Yeah cryptocurrency earning takes some time to get good money, the only way we get profit from cryptocurrency is though trading and also investing in some coin and holding them for some times, but both of earning ways need some times.

Well, it is likely that I just took your time and you must be patient to buy a currency today that is at a low price and sell it in the future at a high price if the market allows it, it is a good profit, and any investment in Currencies has its risks but it is possible if you hold a few coins maybe tomorrow they will make you rich.

On 12/27/2020 at 11:39 PM, Hanbal said:

Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick system if you have the mindset of getting rich quick believe me you are making the wrong decision you need a lot of hardwork and commitment for you to start seeing final outcome.

Its true that if you'll be using crypto for thinking about richness that is how people failing, because if you'll always be thinking about richness this must lead you to greedy and start taking high risks.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes, crypto can make  you rich very quickly because if you have knowledge and experience, then you will have a lot of benefit and you can earn a lot of profit.This is a very good platform because its security and volume are high,i will advice to everyone to join this platform quickly.

• +1 1

I used to be incorrect to suppose that you can accumulate a fortune via encryption in a brief time, we can surely accumulate a true quantity of cash if we are nicely trained about how to invest our currencies and our time as well, it is now not effortless and it requires a lengthy time and precise experience. 

Well come back dear friends. You are right dear. To become a rich man we have to spend a long time here. It is impossible that in few days or months we become rich. We have to work for a long time with patience. Every member in the start think that he will become rich in few month. But after some time he realized that we have to work hard to achieve our goal. 

If you can earn enough money with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies since their volatility has risen exponentially in recent months, but it takes a lot of time and knowledge to know how to operate this market and more knowing that you have to invest knowing that you lose in the learning process , but it is necessary to lose in order to win, but you have to win more than you lose in the operations to see results in the trading.

• +2 1

If you want to become successful here in crypto, it takes time, effort and hardwork to achieve your goals. It is easy to become rich here if you are accessing crypto in early years

• +4 1

It is not sure you will be rich soon with crypto currency. You have to very good knowledge about blockchain technology, then it is possible you will became rich with crypto

• +2 1

More to quick get money with fluctuations. When first entered the crypto industry, people who do not have the experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency might not get rich quickly. There is a process where you learn and then try to make money here. I don't think about getting rich, the most important thing is making money.

• +4 1

A lot of people lost their money on cryptocurrency. They invested money in different shitcoins and lost everything. But some people earned a lot of money on crypto

• +2 1

Can but depends on luck and momentum. say you now buy crypto for $ 10, then 3 months later it goes up to $ 50 and can even reach $ 100. it's fast wealth, but it depends on the market, luck and momentum

• +4 1

Yes its true crypto is best currency if you have crypto currency its good and you do trading of crypto any best platform then crypto make you rich but first you learn experience 

• +3 1

I do not believe it is a get rich quick. It is too slow to do this. So far it has been months and I put all my money into bitcoin but it is not going up fast. If you think it is get rich quick it is not it is very slow and steady over years I hope. It is for patient investor and for people interested in technology

• +3 1