Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Surely students are  very helpful by working in cryptocurrencies because in this way they are being updated about the digital currencies and their value  also they are earn good amount of money to meet their expenditures of school and college life and also their learning skills improve

Yes crypto is best for the students due to following reasons :

1- We can work easily on crypto. 

2- You should be complete daily basis tasks only 20 posts and 50 reaction. 

3- You can withdraw almost 2$ on daily basis tasks completing. 

• +1 1

Yes I think crypto is best platform for students because they can get their pocket money by their own by spending some of hours in this platform. All the basic daily needs of any student can be fulfilled by their own money .at this age itself they start making money by there on.also students will get information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and digital money from this forum.

Students are new generation and they decide what money people of future will use. It`s a good occasion for crypto if many students are interested in it, because they make it more popular 

• +5 1

In my opinion it is not only good but best platform for.the students.Sitting at home and work they can earn a lot.They also get a lot of knowledge from here.We should careful about the rules and regulations  of the forum.

• +2 1

It will be fit for the students  especially to the major in financial management in terms of ideas and knowledge because theybwill now know what is cryptocurrency is and how it runs and also in terms of money they will now earning some profit for helping them to get some extra allowance

• +5 1

I think that the field of cryptocurrencies is the best for students because it provides them with job opportunities where they can do this work and get good daily profits that enable them to secure their needs greatly, in addition to the fact that working in this field does not require much time.

• +2 1

Yes of course crypto is helpful for everyone but especially for the students because they can fulfill their needs and can pay their dues by earning at this forum therefore the crypto is really helpful for the students. They can also learn about the cryptocyrrency and can improve their English writing and speaking skills 

Crypto Industries is a very good platform for students because we are very time free,Students have joined this platform because they can use all their time here for knowledge and profit because if we continue watching movies,Our time will go away.So I will request all the students to join this platform to use their time in the right way.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello the great members of this beautiful and awesome platform, the best people to used and invest in an of the cryptocurrency is students because it will help them a lot in their academic session, they can use their earning to invest easily and to make living for them comfortable in school

I figure the understudies should grow up a little to enter this field, however showing them in school crypto I believe is a smart thought which makes bitcoin more well known and utilized.

Crypto is good for all segments of society, not just students.
For everyone, crypto is a good thing to learn for the future.
And also to achieve additional good income in the current times that are considered bad due to the Coronana pandemic.

Certainly this forum opens the way for students to be able to work and study at the same time
They are able to work in their spare time within this forum and provide themselves with the currencies they need to cover their academic needs

• +2 1

Yes I think crypto is the best for students. Student can earn money from this forum . Students  can do as a part time job. I use this forum for earning and learning. I am also student. All the students can learn knowledge about crypto currency.

• +1 1

Well, in fact, the forum has become a wide place for exchanging knowledge and experience in the field of digital currencies, and any question that may occur to your mind, you will find an answer for it and share it with members of the forum and discuss experts, it is certainly an important place for everyone who seeks knowledge, knowledge and profit at the same time

Yes,surely i think so.infact it is really true that crypto currency is the best site for students. Because we know that crypto currency is a learning based platform. As a student we  can gain huge knowledge about various things .and the site is english varson and russian too, so we also br able to perfect about english language.       

On 12/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

It could not be determined if it is the best option, but we can say that it is the possible technology of the financial future, so it is good that you are a little familiar with this because it is on the right track.

• +3 1

Yes cryptos is the best for student to earn extra income for their school needs, but they should limit doing cryptos because focusing in crypto can ruin their studies

• +4 1

In no way crypto is suitable for students. If you really follow the crypto world and are good at discovering the opportunities, then maybe but other than that you would just lost your pocket money. However this site is a good income source for students, I think its payments are quite good for them currently

• +1 1

Yeah i definitely think crypto is best for students. Students can't work outside while they are studying . They have to lend or take money from family members. It is kind of embarrassment. So those students who try to earn money on their own they can work on crypto. It is legitimate and you can earn alot of money. So crypto is  best for students.

• +2 1

Yes for me crypto is best for students this is my point first if you are not educated their is no way that you can participate in this forum so the best thing is for the teachers to teach the students what are the benefits of crypto to human  society and so on 

• Useful or interesting 1

According to my point of view crypto is best for students.also teach them in their collages in this away they learn about crypto and bitcoin.this help them to get more information about bit coin

and bit coin become more popular.

yes crypto is best for students in addition to the next generation, we have to know it to students so that they take the time to play and learn in the crypto world to get income.

• +3 1

You talk about the best for students but i think it is the best for all world so every one want to participate and earn income from it with meaning full post and comments so it can not do by students it will be for businessman employee every one.

• +2 1

I think crypto is definitely a very useful form for students. By working here they can gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency.  I am also a student and I have learned how to make a profit using cryptocurrency by working here and how to make a profit by investing.  Also I am trading.  I also got the idea of trade from this form.  So this foam is very good for our students.

• +1 1