How do you see new cryptocurrency project? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How do you see new cryptocurrency project?

In my opinion, before joining any cryptocurrency project, you should search carefully for it and ask experts about it to make sure that it is not fraudulent and then join it, there are a lot of non-fraudulent cryptocurrency projects.

I agree with you, there are many new projects that are subject to failure, so we must be careful before investing in any new project because it is difficult for new projects to achieve success in light of the domination of Bitcoin and famous currencies on the market

• +2 1

It is best to analyze your own space to see the new cryptocurrency project. The downside here is that others always give the wrong information. Earlier, all the updated information about Crypto was known through Telegram but Telegram is now scamming. That is why one uses his or her talents for the most success.

• +3 1

I also join airdrops and bounties program but I found mostly full of scam and they don't pay it is very difficult to fulfill all requirements there are many Crypto coins in market but most of the coins price is nothing in may openion we should trade on stable coins like butcoin doge ltc trx ethereum 

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 1:49 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

Alternative digital currencies are usually less well known and less liquid. But among these, a select few with high technology will gain power in the real world with increasing dependence. They will eventually return to their highest levels ever. Some of them can go further - up to twenty times their previous highs.

I see new crypto project's very good and it's a way of new investment. You can invest in this projects and get alot from it but also know that not all this projects will be good and some of them might actually be bad projects or even scams

There are many problems with new cryptocurrency project. The problem is that the cryptocurrency market still isn’t regulated by any means, there are no risk assessment mechanisms, and there is no guarantee  like at all of return on investments, except the word of honor of people who came up with the project.

What I think is that you have to be sure when entering any cryptocurrency projects, it is important to invest time in investigating how reliable the project is so that you can be sure of what will be done and not fall into the hands of scammers.

I also join airdrops and bounties program but I found mostly full of scam and they don't pay it is very difficult to fulfill all requirements there are many Crypto coins in market but most of the coins price is nothing in may openion we should trade on stable coins like butcoin doge ltc trx ethereum. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I hate participating in the bounties that spread to new currencies, as most of these currencies end in failure and are not included, and I think that the currencies with successful projects are few.

• +1 1

I think that the issue of creating a cryptocurrency needs a lot of study so that this currency does not fail in the end as it needs to well promote this currency in order to attract investors to invest in it.

• +2 1

Yes, this is true. We end up with a failed deal, but if you take the issue in a positive spirit, you will see that they are failing people. They lured people to work with them for the sake of fame, and then everything turns off. Have you ever thought that you search yourself for reliable sources of work!
 The answer is yes, so you are here now, congratulations for not giving up

I think it's an excellent project, very successful and privileged to be very popular by many and also very popular with it. It is also a place for material profits that are at least a secondary source of income for many.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

My dear friend. I see on this site all the credibility by giving information in a simplified way and making us do research to find out everything related to the field of cryptocurrencies in addition to that we will support the currency that will benefit everyone and the public interest ... All appreciation.

There are many cryptocurrency projects, some of them fraudulent, and some of them are people who have enthusiasm or greed to achieve quick riches and have not succeeded, but their lack of experience, in general we do not have to invest in unknown currencies to avoid loss.

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that I noticed one thing you always asking about that project of the cryptocurrency so I want to tell you that that cryptocurrency project is not a fake at this time you should not to be worried about that

Alternative digital currencies are usually less well known and less liquid. But among these, a select few with high technology will gain power in the real world with increasing dependence. They will eventually return to their highest levels ever. Some of them can go further - up to 20 times their previous highs.

• +2 1

According to my knowledge and information I have gotten from this forum through the Experience of seniors. It is most risky to invest in new ICOs projects because many of them fake and scam. It is most important to do a research of new project through many resources such as Articles on Google scholar. 

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Because of the intense competition between new projects, there is a big possibility that many projects will fail or even scam. Therefore, we must always be careful in choosing projects and not easily believe in them because scammers have many techniques they use to cheat.

Of course, to bring high profits as a percentage of storing bitcoins. Indeed, today new hype projects are being created and they are highly profitable. From this it should be clarified that it is necessary to create a project to which there would be trust. As trust in the forum, only in arbitration..

new projects should visual the market before lunching.because many of the investors are not moving in for those scam projects.the market analysis is important and the project should be strong to enter in the market.at the current market situation i think this is very hard to stay. 

• +2 1

One of the biggest mistakes is entering into such deals whose background is unknown, if you want to win well, you have to enter into secured deals that depend on currencies that you have a strong project, in this case you will ensure yourself not to lose your capital.

I think that most sites and platforms that offer new currencies their primary goal is to gather the largest number of members to support their project and thus distribute some of these currencies to them in exchange for subscribing or performing some tasks, and then they rely on luck and waiting for people to invest in this currency until they put it on the platforms or fail and be done Permanently removed

• +3 1

If you are in their place, I do not trust anyone to receive my projects and my work, unfortunately, trust has become non-existent among people, so someone might take you and steal your money, so you have to rely on yourself or a friend you trust.

• +1 1

To my own opinion and idea with suggestions that one should try to make reserch and investigation on particular project of the different crypto currency work going on as not to waste time in participating on the ones that will not later last long and try to work on the ones that are legit and trusted

• +1 1