How do you see new cryptocurrency project? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How do you see new cryptocurrency project?

On 1/21/2021 at 7:02 PM, MRTwist said:

In my opinion,, it's just that if they just open up a crypto currency project to something without a clear vision it might be very detrimental to them. They may have tried, only unfortunately their project stalled in the middle....

I always look into their road map ,marketing and listing exchanges proposals which gives me a good idea about the project. Because those exchanges have own reputation their for the coin future is already decided which exchange they selected. If they go after big exchanges like coinbase, binance, bittrex, Yobit then you can guess they are not scammer and not gonna lose investment 

New cryptocurrency projects are not as successful as 2017, many new cryptocurrency projects fail on their way and become scams. That's because more and more investors are afraid to invest in a new coin project that collapsed in 2018 after its success in 2017. They are turning to well-known cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are safer.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 2:49 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

I am really trying not to enter new currencies and work to stay away from them so that I can really know how his future will be.

All your lamentations and various experience you passed through had help you in Crypto world. That is why is always good for one to take advantage of multiple participation wisely to learn some specific experiences. That will keep him focus, respecting the positive sites making earnings undistracted. 

Yeah, It's true and I have many such token worth so much but has no value at all because the project is scam. But it's also true that not every one of them get scam,  some project successfully creates many great results and helping investors with their  potentials.

there is a search bar option in which you can search about the new projects of the cryptocurrency and you can search about the members of these forums and the post of this forum you should to try it best of luck for you

There maybe genuine reasons or crooked reasons for coming out with new projects. One genuine reason could be to bring a good project and at the same time to be famous and make some money in the bargain. On the other hand it is to make some quick money by scamming others.

What you said is the reason why I deal with all the new currencies with such a caution, I know that they have so many challenges ahead of them and I do not want to be part of this challenges and  am not ready to waste my time and effort to win some useless coins that worth nothing. Sometimes the projects fail unintentionally because they lack good planning , so stay away from them. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 2:49 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

I think that new projects are really upcoming projects for fraud, but not all of them. Every project should be studied after its launch

I participated in several airdrops but I did not receive a single cent, many of these campaigns became SCAM, for me I find it a waste of time, I rely now only on learning and gaining experience in this forum and I will be satisfied with the payments that I will get here.

• +2 1

Well to me new crypto project sometimes don't normally have the chance to last in the system maybe because of the low quality of the project

On 12/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, Delgboke said:

Yes my friend, many people brings up with the the brand new cryptocurrency projects. Some of them are scammers who are wondering for the the good people to do scam with them.

People generally do not do the necessary research to know if a project is really profitable in the long term or that it will at least be able to fulfill its promises, therefore they promote such projects under the illusion that they will be able to make some money without considering the consequences of doing something like that.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, Delgboke said:

Your post is very informative for everyone . If crypto currency bring up new project I think it is very useful for everyone. Everyone take profit from new coin. If it is listed I think it's trading volume is low.

When we join new project make sure that this program is real and behind this program is stronger team. I think our main focus is to join on those programs which have already working for long period of time in market and they have good values and positive review. It is very risky when we invest our money in a new cryptocurrency project because so many scam project is going on in market

I think if bitcoin is legalized it will be very beneficial because people will benefit from using bitcoin in any sector of their country and we will invest in the current project.  Give priority to what makes their project worthwhile.And we need to have experience with all of them.

Project cryptocurrency is very clear.There are many cryptocurrency project, it just depends on how we are observant in choosing a trusted site.We will experience scams and all that.

The new cryptocurrencies projects are very important to the crypto world because they tend to solve problems that old projects cannot solve naturally. 

If you want to know about new crypto currencies then you should always be on research. You need to ensure that you check sites like coinmarketcap so that you will see new coin listing and then check out the project to see if it is worth investing into.

If any new project of cryptocurrency comes, first of all its advertisement is done on Telegram in a good way. First of all, through a draft of that project or on any channel, its advertising is done well. For any cryptocurrency project that has to come to market, first its advertisement is done on Telegram and then it is launched. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We see a part of cryptocurrency ventures but most of the ventures are as of now trick ventures. But I think that cryptocurrency could be a great venture but it is comparatively less and dependable extend is much less. But I vomit that numerous great ventures will come within the coming days.

You are right,because most of time we heard about this type of scame.  Because when we put our money into any project without any proper idea then it means we should face problem and maybe full loss. So don't select this type of project and check before investment. Because scammers attract you by different activities. 

Well, personally I don't like to participate in anything that has new cryptocurrecy projects, because as you said, most of them end up been scamms and the coins won't last long, so I don't like seeing new crypto projects, I prefer to work with the old one that I know.

I agree with you. There are a lot of failed projects in the world of cryptocurrencies and I think that the reason for the failure of these projects is the lack of adequate support for them. In any case, we must be very careful before investing our money in new projects.

• +3 1

Each currency project must have a long-term vision for its own project in order to ensure the continuity and development of the currency and for those who want to invest in it see what its own project is.

• +3 1