Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

We may face some loses and maybe it will be huge but it is not the end so we should continue and do not give up and every thing will be good at the end.

• +1 1

I'll never consider abandoning crypto. 

There were several advantages to crypto, such as the opportunity to raise money from home and the prospect of finding a steady career. Now that crypto was becoming more powerful and widespread around the world.

Yes, I decided before to leave the field, but because the matter at that time had reached a very bad point, and this was the worst I had hoped that I would not have to leave it again

• +1 1

Hi friend, do you mean to say "have you ever thought of leaving crypto*?"?... If it is the mean, umm.. no not really but yes too, because sometimes it feels really annoying spending hours on internet for crypto and want to do physical work but always ready to sell the crypto when the price raise high....

• +2 1

In my four years of experience in this industry, I face many things such as failures and the moment that the coins you invested and hold is not doing well, but it doesn't mean that it will remain because it is the part of investing more importantly on how well you cope up and survive. 

The truth is that yes, for this it is important that we have the proper education so that we can go to the next level, many people are afraid to invest to live on cryptocurrencies in the long term for the simple fact of not having the information, but they do not realize that we are in an era of information that we can have everything surrounding us with the right people.

• +2 1

If you know how to invest and operate with cryptocurrencies, you can live on them easily, in my case I do not intend to live on currencies but I am not going to leave this forum completely, I will always be working here.

I recently got acquainted with the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, and this was an important step in my life, and I strive to continue in this field and never stop because I see a bright future for the world of cryptography

I think most of the people are planning to leave the cryptocurrency because they that the cryptocurrency is not going at high price in this period.

It is not the best option to leave, but the problem is that those who left were reckless in their understanding of cryptocurrencies, so they had to invest a small amount to get them a large return, or they would not regret such an experience, but because of their little experience, they may have fallen into a process scam.

Well for now I didn't think about that, I'm happy in this field and really comfortable so far I have solved many problems with bitcoin, maybe after some years maybe I will think about that if the situation changed..

• +2 1

I read a lot about cryptocurrencies and searched a lot on YouTube and Google, and I saw that they are very profitable and have a great benefit for this thing. So I think that living here is very convenient for me

• +4 1

Some people may leave encrypted currencies because of a loss and a feeling of frustration, and this is a big mistake that encrypted currencies have a very bright future and I will never leave this field

We can't tell if it's the best or not because this depends on everyone of us and how we think , for me I see we should always put in consider that the market can fall down at any second and cause us huge losses, that's why we should aim for a targets that aren't too far and also gain profits at each step the currency climb or at least putting a stop loss to our deals to prevent us from losing , by that we won't have to worry about the situation of the market and we will stay in earning profits 

I have always thought or rather wanted to work in cryptocurrencies and that is why I have tried hard to work and grow in this medium, little by little I have tried to work and I am finally beginning to have stability in cryptocurrencies and trade, now I am starting to live from cryptocurrencies, but in the future I will live fully from them with the favor of God.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, the future of encrypted currencies is bright. For this matter, I decided to enter encryption daily so that I can build my future in the world of encryption and the option to leave this world is wrong because whoever wants to leave is a loser and whoever wants to win is actually staying here and be patient and confident

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If despair and surrender were the solution to any problem, we would not be able to work in any field, nothing gives you profit for free without fatigue or patience, in my opinion we should never give up, given that it has become known that cryptocurrencies are the ones that will be prevalent in the future.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency is an internet-based medium of exchange which uses cryptographic functions to conduct financial transactions. Cryptocurrencies leverage blockchain technology to gain decentralization, transparency, and immutability.

• +2 1

I never though to leave crypto. the price of crypto sometimes go down but it also increase . so I never became worried about  the price and I have wait for increasing the market. if you have patience then you will never think to leave crypto.

• +2 1

Certainly, withdrawal is not a good idea, as cryptocurrencies are subject to decline and rise, as this is the case in the currency market always witnessing changes in prices.

• +4 1

On 12/9/2019 at 6:46 PM, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

life is full of ups and down, same thing with crypto currencies altogether with fiat money, prices vary from day to day, and i think leaving crypto currencies is not an option, our failure is not fault of the crypto currencies, "its our own". i think so.

as sayings goes: change is the only constant thing in this world,

Yes i think you are right but my opinion is that uts not the best option because we don't know about future anything can be happened anywhere so we should be ready for every situation. But we should never give up we should be hard working and be patience.

In my opinion, it is not the best option, as surrender leads to lack of success, and we must have the will and strong drive to continue working so that we can succeed, and luck may play a role in that and the likelihood that you will lose, but I think that these things should push you to work more in the end, trade is profit and loss  And the successful person is the one who follows through with the least damage.

• +1 1

hi my friend your thinking is not bad, so it is not mean to leave it for the future. many people work and get the earning from it, you wait for the best time. if you have investment in it. you see that the patience is the best for the good earning,

• +5 1

It is the marketing type work if the market is down from your investment then you lose but is not a lose. It is lesson for the all people. So you select the good crypto and they time passing price is increasing. 

• +5 1

I think for many people it does not make sense to leave the crypto business, because they have income from this. The creators are developing a better version, so the rating then drops and increases.

• +3 1