Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

2 hours ago, rafa31x said:

Since the beginning of the month, ETH has gone up 50%. There are two key factors driving ETH's rise. First, the market's anticipation of ETH 2.0 has been growing continuously. Second, the explosive growth of the decentralized finance market.

Possibly this may happen in nearest future, ETH project 2.0 and deFi might be the reasons but one the bad side of this development is exorbitant rising in ETH gas fees. This situation could lead so many to adopt other alternatives coins.

Not quite, but the coin with the second-highest market cap is gaining momentum. According to a new metric from German site, The Blockchain Center, Ethereum is more than halfway towards overtaking Bitcoin.

It's possible because the world is changing rapidly but the gas fees of ethereum is high and bitcoin is way too high in price currently.

I think that not because Bitcoins is recognized, it is a currency already positioned in the market, in particular I believe that Etherium would not dismantle it for the price, Bitcoins has been the pioneering financial initiative in the cryptographic world, it is too difficult for them to surpass it.

• +1 1

I currently do not think it will happen as bitcoin has been the most valuable cryptocurrency to hit the crypto market. It should be noted that Eth is among the top 3 cryptocurrencies with the most value today.

• +5 1

No such thing will not happen so that ethereum on the market cap bypassed bitcoin, if ethereum grows, then bitcoin will rise in price

• +5 1

Yes, I thought about this a lot in 2017 and 2018, when Ethereum was very expensive. I constantly thought that a little bit more and he would beat bitcoin in value. But this did not happen, and already almost 2021. It is worth understanding and accepting that Ethereum simply cannot do this in any way. He has no chance in the fight against bitcoin.

• +5 1

ETH will have to find solution to extremely high gas prices. With so many de-fi coins in the blockchain, they need to upgrade themselves and do it fast. Blockchain ecosystems like NEO and SOL are coming fast to replace ETH if they don't act soon.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

initially thought that ETH would outperform Bitcoin but I now realize that Bitcoin will never exceed ETH. Bitcoin prices will always be higher, and when ETH rises, prices will rise much higher than Bitcoin.

• +5 1

I think this is possible only in the very distant future. Now BTC is much more popular and heard by everyone, so I do not think that in the coming years Eth will be able to be more expensive then BTC

I don’t know why but I think that ETH will beat BTC. It feels like BTC took all hype and sh*t on it and ETH is more stable. I think that in long term ETH got more potential, BTC already became some kinda meme.

The potential of blockchain technology allows it to go beyond digital payments. More and more innovators will see the appeal of smart contracts, ICOs and Ethereum's faster transaction speeds. As a result, they will have to use the native Ethereum token, which suggests that Ethereum will continue to rise.

It is difficult to compare what is better – Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can talk about the two systems as about vegetables and fruits. After all, they, in fact, have never been in the rank of direct competitors. Bitcoin was initially considered as a means of payment, while in the Ethereum network, tokens are used in the implementation of smart contracts. Even representatives of this system suggest not using ether coins as a means of payment, but this approach still does not help to get rid of the use of its tokens on exchanges.

It is worth considering that Bitcoin, in fact, is deflationary, since there is a strict limit on the issue of coins of this payment system. The total number of issued cryptocurrencies will be 21 million digital tokens. In the case of Ether, we are talking about inflation, since the annual output of these funds reaches 18 million coins. Thus, if we consider this money in the long term, the price of Ethereum coins will fall, and the demand for Bitcoin will increase. In addition, already at the moment, the number of coins of the first is more than 6 times the number of tokens invented by Satoshi Nakamoto.

If we consider the list of major cryptocurrencies in the long term, Flippening has every chance of implementation. At the same time, this process has been discussed quite often recently. And if the current situation continues to develop, Ethereum will cost more than Bitcoin very soon.

King is the king for all time

Recently, The defi project YFI crossed bitcoin and still its price is above 2.5 btc but people can't trust it more than bitcoin.

Eth is also an alternative of bitcoin but i don't want it to cross bitcoin

I don't think Ethereum can ever make this happen. Ethereum had a good run but it will not overtake bitcoin for many reasons. Bitcoin has the best developers and community, is the first cryptocurrency and ethereum is based on bitcoin and bitcoin is more honest from ethereum that was not in many cases and had many events that prove them to be only about the money and limited work on the product.

Everything can happen: eth can overtake btc, btc can become dead, everything is possible. It happens unexpectedly and you can't do something about it, it just happens. Only you can make is diversification, it really hepls, different researches approves that. It is a fact.

In terms of utility, Ethereum has already surpassed Bitcoin. Also, if you sum the value of all ERC-20 tokens with the Ethereum market cap, you'll see that Bitcoin dominance is very lower than now. However, I do not think so that Etherum will overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of crypto and it is more known to people.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I don't think bitcoin will be replaced or dethroned by Ethereum. Bitcoin is the king and will be the king, because all other coins were created because of bitcoin. I like both coins and hope that their value will increase significantly in the future

ethereum's economic framework is more stable. but bitcoin has a more decentralized supply policy and is safer against abuse. In addition, bitcoin hawing events reduce the number of bitcoins received by miners; But this has not been a problem in the past. The rising price of Bitcoin always makes up for this decline in revenue and many other things. This will give miners more incentive to raise prices.

I never thought that eth could surpass bitcoin but if it arrived that it could reach almost the same and so it did, it reached 1 eth = 0.15 btc in 2018 or 2019 I believe until now no stable cryptocurrency has reached surpass bitcoin

NEVER, because there is more scammers on ethereum blockchains, than coins blockchains, and fees are some time very high.

Not possible,...... Why ? I am giving a small calculation ...   

The BTC Total Supply is 19 M    The Current price of BTC is $10,000  =  Market Cap is $190 B

The ETH Total Supply is 113 M  The Current price of ETH is $300   = Market Cap is $33 B

( Toral Supply X Current Price =Market Cap)

If ETH will take over BTC current price $10,000 The ETH Market cap will be $  1.13 T

And current total Market cap is $350 B 

Can you imagine if only ETH Market cap will 1.13 TRILLION then How much will be the total market cap and 

How much will be BTC price?

Bitcoins has already created history in cryptocurrency world. But Eth is new in comparison to Bitcoins. It is not possible to beat  bitcoins by ETH so easily. ETH will have greatest value in future but it will take many years to reach on the position of bitcoins.

Bitcoin is the best and oldest cryptocurrency  with the incredible  reputation  from the crypto community. It follows the safest blockchain network so I do not think ETH can replace Bitcoin in the future.