For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

I really have very little time. When I started at cryptotalk I was totally new to cryptocurrencies, I knew absolutely nothing. But I'm already learning.

I heard about cryptocurrencies a long time ago, but I did not trust them. Then a short time ago my friend told me about this forum and about the possibility of gaining information and experience in addition to cryptocurrencies by writing posts and I wish I had known about this for a longer period of time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my dear friend, seeing the forum progress and succeed more and the desire of more people to join it will give an impetus to other people to practice this work and gain valuable information about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am in the forum from about a month or a little less .. I am very happy here, and this is the first opportunity in my life to gain and learn .. It is a precious opportunity to thank the forum for it from the heart

• +3 1

I joined this forum about month ago and its really very great experience while doing work here it is the best platform for earning and as well as for learning my friend so we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency which will surely gonna be very beneficial and helpful for everyone who are the part of this platform. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that before 3 or 4 months ago I have no idea about the cryptocurrency and about the forum then one of my best friend telling me about this forum and he's also working on this forum

• +3 1

I spent about two months in the forum, and I am very happy here. I hope to continue working and learning about cryptocurrencies and gaining experience that qualifies me to trade this currency.

• +2 1

I joined this forum few weeks ago which means I am still new on this form and still learning about cryptocurrency . And my experience is great on this forum .

• +5 1

I got to know the world of crypto through Google Drive, and then I joined this forum, and I saw that we can learn and publish what we want about cryptocurrencies, in exchange for money, that I feel satisfied being a member here.

• +4 1

I joined this forum more than a month ago, and I started to learn well from expert members and gain new experiences, and now I am developing my knowledge of cryptocurrencies and I advise everyone to invite his friends to the world of cryptocurrencies.

Actually when I was in a bad situation in lock down due to corona. I lost my job then I started working on the forum and it do a great thing in my life as I survive again due to this. Thanks to my friend and the crypto team who give us the opportunity to learn and earn from the comfort of our home.

I have been in the cryptocurrency world for about some time now, although I was not with the first ones who knew about it when the prices where still low. Although I have known about it when it was still starting, but I was still pretty young and did not know much about it.

• +3 1

Dear friend it's been only 2 months since I arrived on this forum. But I was on it from half a year ago. I was learm8ng things from that days and practicing and getting ready myself to be a part of this forum and now I'm here with you friends sharing my thoughts and feelings. 

I actually joined here when my friend told me about a forum where I could make money and learn the cryptocurrency business. I've been working here for about two months and learning a lot and making a lot of money.

• +3 1

I stay in cryptocurrency and do not want to leave, because I like to earn with Bitcoin. This is nothing special, because in the courtyard of the 21st century. 

• +2 1

I joined this platform one month ago... Because it's a Best platform for the online working. This platform really give the Good payment of our works and Also provide the good information about the cryptocurrency...it's a interesting platform  for the working.. this platform increase my knowledge on the daily basis.

• +2 1

I joined the Crypto world several months ago and was able to learn a lot in a short period of time by reading the publications in this forum and I hope to become one of the successful people in this field in the coming years

• +2 1

I joined the forum about a month ago and during this month I was able to get a good amount of digital currencies and I got a lot of useful information that helped me a lot to start trading .

I have joined this platform almost one month ago in the start i don't have much knowledge about this forum and i had wanted to give up from this platform but when i read the contents of other members who are old on this platform then i have get good amount of motivation for surviving on this platform and now i am very happy that i am able to earn from this place. 

For me, I consider myself one of the lucky ones because I joined this forum (which supports cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular) about 33 days ago, or about one month only. During this month, I gained a lot of advanced cryptographic information, and I got a lot of Experiences about successful investment in cryptocurrencies.

Yes my friend you are right that most of the members are here which joined recently this forum on the requests of there friends or family members to earn some money.. I aslo joined this forum recently.. I think that I am too lucky that I am here on the forum and working on it.. I work hard on it and paid by the forum. Thanks a lot to this forum which provides us this amazing opportunity to work.. We simply posts here and in return we are paid a charming amount which is enough to meet daily requirements easily. 

I join crpto world last year but now i am learning how we are trade in crypto. So i join this cryptotalk. And i understand are the tools of trading. Thannk you are the people of cryprotalk member.

I started in the field of encryption since I joined this forum, and I became almost 6 months old, and during this short period I gained a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and how to work with them.

I guess I am still a very beginner.  I have no experience in cryptocurrencies except with this forum. I started less than a year ago here.  I'm learning a lot about cryptocurrencies and I'm still missing a lot of knowledge but I'm trying. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

It's has not been long that I joined the cryptocurrency world and the cryptotalk, recently this year, so I still have little experience of the cryptocurrency and I hope to learn that as goes on, thank you so much.

• +2 1