For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

I have joined this forum later in the previous month.But I started working in cryptocurrency after the covid lockdown.But without lack of knowledge and information I didint make any money.But after starting on this forum this began to change.Thanks to this forum that I can earn some money for my family  now.

Since 2019 i enter in the world of cryptocurrency because of my friend introduced it to me. And he gave me some proof that cryptocurrency can be helpful to me especially in financial aspect. And now  i am earning good amount in trading and investing cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I'm in crypto world since the last 5 years. I feel time in the crypto world passes very quickly. I'm enjoying this field more & more. Crypto trading is fun & I'm earning profits. I participated in bounty & airdrop to earn good money.

I can not  get to gain an access to know more about it and the actual itself to visualize on how it works. Less than two years ago, someone tells me about yobit which is my platform to perform trade exchanges which where I was really engaged with and take my time to know more about it. 

On 12/9/2019 at 3:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I searched for many trusted websites for earning cryptos for about last 3/4months.I invested to some websites.But didn't get benefit much.Then I wanted to go for something where my working and my creativity will pay me.So after that i came to know about this forum and started working here from 29december.It's a worthdoing job for those who want learn about cryptotalk.It has led me to the new business strategy which is trading.I am growing interest to start that business.Hope I will start that soon.

I joined this forum not quite long when I was introduce by a friend, although I know much about bitcoin because I have seen some series of advertisment online and plenty investor are making investment with it, from the experience gain here i think I will finally fulfill my dream of becoming a digital trader.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just like me, I was invited by my friend to join the forum because he said that this forum would be a good opportunity for me to earn cryptocurrency while I'm also learning lots of things about the world of cryptocurrency.

As for me, I joined the forum about a week ago.
But I had already heard about it from several people,
I hope to stay as long as possible to learn more about the crypto field.
And became a crypto dinosaur. Lol.

• +1 1

I am in the world of crypto from one year. I really enjoy this plateform and also earn many from this. Many thanks of crypto because this is very helpful for me.  This is also a great of knowledge and earning for me. Thanks a lot crypto 🙂

I have been in this forum for about 2 or 3 months and I am quite happy and grateful. This forum has given me a lot of information about various Cryptocurrencies.

I joined this forum for about 2 months as far as I can remember and have already joined the crypto world for almost 2 years, there are so many new things I have learned here and it has made my life more positive than before, I can really join the crypto world thanks Before and join this forum. 

On 12/9/2019 at 2:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Yes, I'm also one of them who joined this crypto platform for the first time. I've not worked in crypto world before this but I was just curious to find legit sites to make money. My friend recommended me use the platform. 

• +4 1

Have not been too long in crypto but am very happy with the forum members because am able to gain more knowledge and experience from them am also opportune to have new friends that have benefited a lot from them

My foray into the cryptographic world started in mid-2016, with the announcement of some airdrops that I found interesting, that is, free money, I would not have to invest to obtain capital, since then I have dedicated myself to doing the same, I have built my mutual fund based on airdrops.

On 12/8/2019 at 10:18 PM, lcm said:

Hello friend, am a new member too, joined the forum recently due to a friend recommendation, so far I haven't been able to earn but am enjoying the other features the forum has to offer like the socializing aspect, learning has been fun too. 

On 12/8/2019 at 10:18 PM, lcm said:

Hello friend, am a new member too, joined the forum recently due to a friend recommendation, so far I haven't been able to earn but am enjoying the other features the forum has to offer like the socializing aspect, learning has been fun too. 

On 12/9/2019 at 3:18 AM, lcm said:

I have joined this forum about a few months ago. Yeah my friend had told me about this forum. My friend had also told me about the crypto trade but I didn't know anything about the crypto world so he recommended me to join this forum for increasing knowledge. After joining this forum, I have learned many things about the crypto world from this forum. 

I started Cryptocurrencies in 2020 with my start in this platform. I only do small trading but really hoping to become a big trader in future. Its a great platform to earn and learn in cryptocurrencies world.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend. Like me, a friend of mine told me about this. Where cryptocurrency has a little chance to make money. There is a lot of money to earn. Investing can make money and improve in the future. So I'll work on this site and gain knowledge until i close this site. I'm not going to leave until I'm done. Thank you.

On 1/6/2021 at 8:58 PM, guatazoo said:

The time thats I was know cryptocurrencies about 4 years ago when bitcoin was $3000, o was eligible to buy 2 bitcoins, but because of my fears, there is why I was bought them but now I'm blaming mysel

But in my experience even if you were buying those 2 bitcoins, you couldn't be eligible to hold them till today if you were not keeping those money special for investment.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

@lcm 

@davy22

I have been here for about 3 years , I cannot say am ashamed by the progress but things will happen and we pray they do happen fast because there is going to be a time to when things will change and when they do things will happen and very fast this is important and great. The right thing to do right now is to find that powerful thing that is respectful and educative the right thing is to be great and effective this is very important

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined this forum before 3-4 months back now it is a great platform where we are able to get a great kind of knowledge in the field of crypto world and we are able to earn money through this platform it had helped many members to change their life style.

Recently I joined in crypto. To be honest cryptotalk is the best forum I have ever seen. Its really great to be here. By the opportunity of cryptotalk I can earn money. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

On 12/9/2019 at 2:18 AM, lcm said:

Crypto market is a great market and in this market so many peoples make good money and i am also in those peoples and i join the crypto market in the 2015 and i make good experience in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

About two months ago, it was not a long time, but I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and I have some experience. My goal is to learn currency trading and analyze the price path in order to start trading

• +2 1

On 12/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, lcm said:

Well, I have been working for nearly two years, and it is really good, but although I have been working for a while, I have been doing only education and the profits are small.