Bitcoin for black market - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Bitcoin for black market

I think there is always two sites of everything. If you use bitcoin for black market or for bad think then this is very wrong. If you use bitcoins for charity or to do good things then this is very good.i think we always use our bitcoins for good deed.

Tangible money is used for the black market, imagine, cryptocurrencies also lend themselves for this without any doubt it is something that will improve over time because these systems in many nations are accepted and it is good because they would update their system and they could work against this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, they are used on the black market, or what your friend intended that they are used in illegal projects, such as drugs, tax evasion and others,
Since Bitcoin dealers cannot be tracked, therefore dealing in crypto and bitcoin when paying for these matters, the authorities cannot pursue these people, and that is one of the biggest negative points that those who are against crypto use in discussions about it.

• +1 1

This will not be good enough because most people with the btc will use the opportunity to extort people because the price which they may put will not be affordable. And it is good we stand as it is now before things that can bring down the value of the currency comes in. Because once it gets too high people will leave it for the one they can easily afford.

Your friend words are true. But this is the not faults of bitcoin. People's miss use this. The creation of bitcoin is good. But if people waste this money on black market this is not faults of bitcoin. Have a nice day. Thank you.     

Any commodity or currency, whether digital or paper, will have a black market that some people use for money laundering and for defrauding the law.
But in the end it comes down to the people and merchants who use digital currencies.
The black market is always present and cannot be canceled, but the margin of the price difference between the black market and the regular market can be reduced.

Somehow he was true. But we compare current statistics with statistics from last couple of years we  obseve this thing reduced to some extent. Now Bitcoin is accepted by many countries and they working on it for proper mining. Although there is always a dark side of a picture sadly Bitcoin is widely used in black marketing for many illegal purposes.

Bitcoin is a digital currency You can use it in a positive way as well as in negative way.Just as people use common currency for the black market, there are some people who use bitcoin in the black market as well. So it would be absolutely wrong to say that bitcoin is always being used for black market but there are some people who use it in black market. 

BTC used to be the main currency used on the Dark Web. But not any more. ETH, ZCash, Dash & Monero are more privacy orientated than BTC is. Its not that BTC is only used by criminals, it has gotten its bad name because of false news reporting.

There are many things on the black market, not just BTC. It can be usd dollars, euros, drugs, watermelons, chickens, etc. If you barter something, that can also be considered illegal because you are not paying taxes on the transaction.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

No, a graph has been made of the cryptocurrencies with the highest encryption and in the black market they do not use bitcoin as much, other cryptocurrencies with higher encryption are used so as not to be vulnerable in transactions, but it is said that cryptocurrencies do have great influence on the black market, since it is very difficult to trace their transactions, but the fact that it is used in the black market or in several places does not influence anything that we use it to commercialize in the market and acquire profits.

• +1 1

It's really funny how some individuals conclude about bitcoin without having an indept knowledge of what it can and cannot be used for, most black markets or dark webs prefer privacy coins than bitcoin for their operations 

On 12/7/2019 at 8:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

I think that's not true, the black market can use any money to run its operations, not only using Bitcoin, they also use fiat but the way may be different. If we look at technology only on one side, we will see it with flaws, but if we look at the advantages of technology like Bitcoin on all sides, of course there are good sides and bad sides that someone takes advantage of.

• +1 1

I guess we all have heard about the black market and that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are related to criminal activities but I do not believe it and I guess that it is just rumors that some countries use to fight Bitcoin and make it illegitimate. I believe all the traditional financial institution will adopt crypto currencies soon.

No, my friend, I don't think bitcoin is represented with the black market, because the black market is specific to local currencies, oil and other precious metals, but Bitcoin is a private market called cryptography and cryptocurrency market. 

Now many people are using bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies as cash to buy illegal things on the black market and using bitcoin for the black market is not the fault of bitcoin it is human error we can blame bitcoin for this illegal activity No.

I You would better stay away from narrow minded people, this is my advice to you because such people will prevent you from making good advancement in your life. Everything has two sides good and bad one and it is up to you which one to use , some claim that cryptos are connected to the black markets, but I am sure that you are not going to use it like this.

• +3 1

Many call Bitcoin a black market because it has no third party control. In fact it is not right.Bitcoin is an online currency. It was born to facilitate the medium of exchange. Bitcoin is not a black market, it can be used the way it is used. If someone uses it in a bad way, it will be his attitude.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:00 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

A few years ago bitcoin was the default currency to carry out transactions on the black market or the dark web, however currently that has changed since the FBI can track the transactions and determine the owner of them, therefore it is no longer used, now the currency used is XMR.

Yes, that's right, there are some bad people who use bitcoin on the black market to do some bad things like drug trading and others because of the privacy that the encryption gives, but this mistake is related to these people and not to Bitcoin.

On 12/7/2019 at 2:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Is it not so anyways, though people do se it for black market as it seems to pay well, but you have to be careful as well not to get scammed. It requires smartest and trading with someone you trust.

Yes this is occur when the price of the Bitcoin is going high then the many members are black the Bitcoin and the sale their Bitcoins when the price is on the top level that's why they are getting a good profit with the trading of Bitcoin

• +4 1

The people approach cryptocurrency because is not traceable, so is the best method they prefer to use on Black market, before the creation of cryptocurrency I think also black market exist, so before also use fiat money on it.

• +2 1

Yes, Bitcoin is used in the black market, but this does not mean that it is a bad currency and we must stay away from it because the dollar and the euro are used in the black market as well, I think that you should provide a good explanation about cryptocurrencies to your friend

• +2 1

On 12/7/2019 at 6:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I know bitcoin is the most popular and profitable coins but I think its huge use in black market. Many investors use this in black market. But if you want invest in it maybe it is profitable for you.

Any field that has two parts is permissible and forbidden, and Bitcoin is buying it, but we do not know what happens with it, but we know that it is used in legal matters ...

• +1 1