What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed?

When I met Bitcoin, it seemed quite interesting to me, I made an investigation of something that I do very little, but I quickly realized that it was a plan of much development for the future of the economy of the whole world and I came to regret not having known it before, in its I begin that its value was insignificant compared to that of now, and I have come to think that the BITCOIN will be the cryptocurrency of the future and will give life to those territories where inflation is eating the economy.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

I thought to myself damn this is a very big scam, but i did not leave it as it is I studies for sometime and is when i realized it was a big real deal.

• +5 1

I always knew that bitcoin was worth a lot of money but I did not know that it was only digital I thought it was a physical currency but right now the world of cryptocurrencies catches my attention.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Greetings, good topic to share, when I started hearing about BTC I didn't pay much attention to it, but more and more people were talking about it on the web and in the news so when I heard something I tried to pay it a little attention, I was quite confused for a second I thought it was just a matter of mathematicians and people with computer skills, I finally understood that it was the blockchain and I decided to get BTC for free and today 90% of my income is in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

something very impressive and the best of all is when you find out what the future of the economy is going to do since Btc was created to be real money which the only one who is going to have control of our money we are going to do it ourselves and that way already we would not depend on the bank or any financial institution it was fantastic to know all that

• +5 1

bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that I met and I realized that it was worth more than 5 thousand dollars, the truth is that it surprised me and it is easy to earn 1 btc, it is only time and effort.

When I heard about bitcoin it was worth $ 1. I did a little research and when I read that cryptography was mixed with decentralization, I knew that we were in the presence of a large-scale innovation, I thought that the barrier to understanding the project would be high and that it would cost to understand it, but its benefits spoke more than its complex operating system.

• +5 1

I learned about Bitcoin, I do not remember if when I was still studying or it was in my first year of work that I still did and the truth is not encouraged, I thought that it would come to nothing, that I was going to lose what I invested.

I would need a delorean and talk to myself about the past to buy several bitcoins, today I would be better economically.

Edited by Hear80
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

i though it was kind of a game cos to get it you need a computer with powerfull graphic card and they were talking about minig btc, and some stores accept it as payment 10 btc for 1 pizza for example. Ithose time i though buyin a bitcoin for 1 dollar was a scam... dammnit, i shoud have buy 

I thought that it was a new digital coin exclusively for the Internet, like a local currency but only for the internet. It was quite hard learning about it at the begining but when I started doing my own mining and virtual mining it was awesome, best decision I´ve ever did.

Edited by Mr.Lettuce
Grammar.
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Dorjoy12 no I think you are wrong my friend about the BTC investment not being there on Yobit!

there is a plan for BTC investment there with 15% weekly earnings but they require 50 BTC as a minimum investment 😕

@eliottalderosn it is same as Saying there has no investment planning in yobit for btc friend because no one cryptotalk member has this amount of btc.. Again the people who has this huge amount of money then he might use it in real life to earn more.. But without investment feature in yobit there has good feature too for get profit.                

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Hello  the last time BTC’s Bollinger Band-width was this narrow was in 2016, just before the 2017 run-up. Meanwhile, the current tight width does not necessarily mean BTC’s price will go northbound, and it’s quite possible there could be some downside risk. A number of people seem hesitant on which way the BTC price will go, despite the very narrow Bollinger Band-width

• +5 2

At the time I thought it was a fabulous currency with excellent expectations for the future, I was surprised that it could receive payments from various platforms over the internet and send money to different users, I had no knowledge that it could make payments for services and transactions, inquire a little about Cryptocurrency and I saw that it had great support globally!

• +5 1

When I found out about btc, it was something excellent, I was researching everything related to cryptocurrencies, always learning everything related and today we adopt the use of btc on a daily basis

• +5 1

15 hours ago, AOUshuaia said:

The first time I learned about the subject I was surprised, because I had never seen or heard about cryptocurrencies in general, when I learned about the subject I wanted to try my luck, I imagined how to work with this and it has been very good for me as a beginner since then working in this field  ...

first im heared about btc i thought its a pramid type scam,then laterly learned its a new tech called block chain, there after watch videos,studying articales give some enliting to me

When I found out about BTC it was in 2017 and it hurt me not to have found out in 2010 since I had invested and now I was a millionaire hahaha

At first I did not understand anything, but it caught my attention, so I investigated little by little, since I discovered it alone, no one told me about Bitcoin, at first I imagined that I would be a millionaire, but I learned that like everything, it takes a lot work and sacrifice.

• +5 1

I remember that they were the reward of a page where we posted in exchange for points, I didn't give it the importance it deserved, and I don't even know where those fractions of Bitcoin that I had at that time went. I'm sorry I didn't research this sooner.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I didn't know about the world of bitcoin until a cousin told me that there is a way to make money on the Internet. 

• -3 1
  • -2 1

It seems funny though but I thought bitcoin as illegal thing at first 😂

Because cryptocurrency were illegal in our country and my concept was that bicoin is only used for anynomous purchase from dark web.

But after i research about the cryptocurrency I got to know more about it and about its volatility and much more. Then i invest on bitcoin and many cryptocurrency with help of my friend on abroad because it was illegal to buy cryptocurrency then.

• +5 1

When I met BTC, I was not very impressed until I started to study and analyze them and that was where I said that bitcon is the future of tomorrow and that it will always be the best cryptocurrency for the moment.

• Useful or interesting 1

When bitcoin was born, there was a lot to talk about, there were many negative opinions through inexperienced people, mostly to spread fear in people since bitcoin was not convenient for governments, but little people realized that this technology is the future of a free and legal economy where you can verify if they really transfer you or not there are no ways you can be scammed you see the transparency in the transactions that is what I liked the most about this whole system thanks to thousands they decided to bet on bitcoin and this generated that it will develop even more I believe that the creator wanted to revolutionize the world and frankly he achieved it

On 5/10/2020 at 16:23, magnes975 said:

¿Qué pensaste de BTC cuando descubriste que existía? Por ejemplo, cuando me enteré de su existencia me sentí un poco incrédulo porque no estaba del todo familiarizado con su creación o su interpretación, ¡NADA! Pero todavía me atraía una "moneda" que se creó y que en ese momento solo funcionaba en línea. Desde el día en que mi socio de intercambio de la universidad me enseñó bitcoin, he sido un gran fanático del mundo de las criptomonedas, ¿qué les pareció?

Most of people didn't believe in bitcoin's project when it first appeared.. but those who believed in it were really lucky and they are rich these days.. for me , i found it interesting and i tried to keep uptodate with this project.. but unfortunately , i didn't enter it since a few years ago.. so we should really be aware and trust in what we believe!

Hello, good afternoon friend, how are you? Well, what I thought was the way to earn bitcoin and it was necessary that I began to investigate pages, games, faucets, to which wallet I could send what was going and all that