Good news! Changes to bitcoin core wallet withdrawal limit and fees - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maricans

Good news! Changes to bitcoin core wallet withdrawal limit and fees

This is really good news, as it will help everyone to complete their work and preserve their savings and ability to easily withdraw and with the reduction of commission, many will feel happy from this step and realize the benefit of keeping their money in Bitcoin wallets.

My friend, it is very good that the fees for sending and receiving cryptocurrencies are reduced, especially Bitcoin, because its fees are very high during transmission, and it is due to miners charging a very high price while sending Bitcoin by encrypting it with their screen card during the processing of the transmission and the reduction order is very good thank you

On 12/6/2019 at 3:32 PM, maricans said:

CoinPot - Cryptocurrency microwallet: Changes to bitcoin core wallet withdrawal limit and fees.

As you may know, due to recent significant improvements to the bitcoin network the current mining fees are extremely low and appear to remain so for the 
foreseeable future.

Therefore we are very happy to announce that we have made the following changes to CoinPot bitcoin core wallet withdrawal limit and fees...

* The minimum withdrawal limit has been reduced from 0.00025 btc (25,000 satoshi) down to 0.0001 btc (10,000 satoshi).
* Withdrawal fees have been completely removed! Previously there was a 0.00002 btc (2,000 satoshi) fee for withdrawals of less than 0.001 btc (100,000 satoshi).

PLEASE NOTE: If the network mining fees rise again then we will of course have to review this and we may need to re-introduce withdrawal fees and/or 
raise the withdrawal limit again.

http://coinpot.co/news/changes-to-bitcoin-wallet-withdrawal-limit-and-fees

Thanks for sharing the link and idea I will try to make research and investigation to know more about the wallet in order to see and perfect and legit it the link is

This drop came in the interest of everyone, so everyone was trying to exchange Bitcoin and then withdraw because the fees are really large

Good news, without a doubt, this platform I have never tried it more, however, these reductions are good because what it does is that many people join this platform, I will definitely try it in order to enjoy these benefits, I hope you always keep it low to be able to withdraw .

This is fantastic news. This portfolio is regarded as one of the best, and I have tested it. Since bitcoin exchange fees are high due to its high price relative to other currencies, we must find a portfolio with low withdrawal fees to mitigate losses.