3 apk for mining which is better? - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 apk for mining which is better?

I like the 3 to mine since they are very good everything depends on each user the important thing is to earn money

The principle of operation of these 3 programs is the same.Currently Electroneum does not pay. It is hard to make money with Phoneum. The best of these is Pi network. I use it. There are reports that pi coin will currently be listed on yhe Justswap exchange. But the price is still unknown. Some sources say it will be 30-40 cents.

you're right, these are very good mining applications, I wonder what will eventually come out of the pi network coin, but the phoneum mining application has not been working for more than two weeks

Most of the apps are fake, and if you find you actually promise me, I advise you to use the pc because mining on the phone will destroy the battery and take away from your processor

On 12/6/2019 at 6:51 AM, cbteam said:

all, these 3 mining applications don't use cpu

Since these 3 mining applications don't use cpu, it's probably a scam. It isn't worth paying money there because we will probably not get it back. I don't recommend mining cryptocurrencies on the phone as it consumes our phone and battery quickly. You need a good computer or dedicated cryptocurrency miners for mining bitcoin, e.g. Antminer.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Don't use your phone for mining purposes, use pc/ laptop or rent cloud mining you trust. Many developer create mining program for phone but you should realize mining program need good equipment that your phone doesn't have. After mining you will use the reward to buy new phone, you'll get nothing and wasting time.

Hi! I recommend easy minner because as its name indicates it is a very good site to mine and mine easy, it is quite simple and intuitive to start mining virtual coins, basically you should not do much, you just have to download it (it can be used with any operating system for 

what I understand but I don't know if it works with Linux if in any case you have that operating system) and the program will do its thing depending on the resources you have for your pc, there is also ETH minner which is specifically for mining Ethereum, it is 

quite easy to use like the one I mentioned above with the difference that it is for Ethereum. 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:46 AM, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Which do you think is better and provides easy and decent profit?

I totally agree with you, I use them and they work pretty well I hope they already go to market I have good amount in all hoping to win a grn amount of bitcoin

Пользуюсь и electronium и Pi network. Интересные приложения. У Pi есть возможность подключить ноду

If these applications do not depend on the processor, then how can they  mining coins for you, or do you mine cloud mining

You cannot make much money on these applications, including if you earn at least something for fixing the device, you will receive significantly more.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:46 AM, hmind said:

There are currently 3 mining applications in PlayStore and are still widely used.  Among them:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

I'm just starting to have some knowledge about the world of cryptomontages and its various tools that allow multiple functions, the mining of coins is something new to me and I want to learn a lot, I will read more about the applications mentioned in order to decide which is the best and easiest to use, thanks for the recommendation.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 12:59 AM, Naga said:

The question is not how many apps do we have to mine with our phones but rather what are the effect of those mining appa on our phones? Our batteries? Because mining is bad even for laptops so I'm guessing its worse to phones.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:46 AM, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

Of all the ones you offered, I really don't recommend any, because even though there are phones with great power in the market, none is even close to a profitable minimum of mining, but it is what you expose your phone to great damage that could cost more than everything you mine in those apps, so I don't recommend it.

Of the 3 you mention, I use pi network, it is a pi token mining, but it has no value in the market yet and its mining does not consist of consuming the computer's gpu, it is more no smartphone mining uses the gpu, unless I have that understood as well as the browser of cryptotab in smartphones does not use the gpu.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:46 PM, hmind said:

1. Electroneum

2. Phoneum

3. Pi Network

I think Electroneum is the best among those three, electroneum already exchange in the markets. Phoneum only in probit.

i will need to try 1 and 2 as i didnt know about them, lets see if it is useful and do not destroy the smartphone as it is a risk to lose the money of the device

I believe that apps or sites that use a phone or computer for mining are non-profit sites.  Never, all that you will achieve from this mining will be at the expense of your device or your phone, knowing that the profit from the mining is very slow, so I prefer cloud mining, despite its profits, but it is more secure on your devices.  If you want to profit from mining, you have to deposit money for more profit and long-term investment and do not count against the dollar because it is a fixed currency, but rather mine on digital currencies even if its secret increases, the percentage of your profits will increase.

In my experience Electrium application is very good and 2 I have not used so I can't say how but I have Electrium application very good

If you use this app for your phone, it makes your smartphone useless and also not benifitable since your smartphone is dead after som days, but you are dead.