Crypto As Income - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

If you want to get rich don't don't depend on one source of income and it's a great idea to have cryptocurrency as your second source of income. As a student I will say cryptocurrency is my first source of income I have been making cool mom for investing in it.

That’s how it works.  There are people who believe in crypto and those who do not understand how it works.  Or people who know how it works.  Maybe there are a lot of people who make a lot of money.  But these people are people who have something to do with crypto like creator or exchanger.  All these people need people like us who give them real money and we get money which is useless. So you are talking about getting payment in cryptocurrency?  Why would I take such a risk when I don't know if the price of the currency will go up or down?

On 1/21/2021 at 3:15 PM, joemcgwa said:

Gambling will never become the channel of income, because there is the place were people are refreshing their mind after work and using gambling as part of game. 

Gambling may sound like a stupid thing to be counted as a source of income, but i have seem people who run their lives by gambling years after years.

Unfortunately, there are no cryptocurrency services in my country, they are banned by us, and I do not know why they are doing this.
So we cannot pay through these currencies for anything that exists on the ground.
The most we can do is buy games or some software and templates online.

Many companies are also starting to accept cryptocurrency and making a conversion from crypto to fiat and vice versa. It is just the beginning of mass adoption. 

Everyone knows in their own heart that the future is for trading, investing, selling and buying in cryptocurrencies Being decentralized and it is the most important characteristic of it It is available to everyone. Just learn and increase your investment in it.

Yes you are right. We are very lucky by having this amazing forum. Crypto talk help us to generate some extra funds besides of our regular income. This forum also providing us information and knowledge about cryptocurrency which will be a good fortune for us in long run.

Yes exactly it is best forum where we can earn well amount of extra money by just posting and creating topics. It is also best source of knowledge about cryptocurrency. Here we can increase our knowledge to a high level about investing and trading in cryptocurrency.

Yes cryptotalk is the greatest plateform for increasing our knowledge and money. With the help of this forum we can get more benefits and experience. With the help of crypto we can learn more and gain more earning.

On 04/12/2019 at 2:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

Crypto currency is really a great source of income if you invest sensibly and manage your time and funds well. It's really to read your write up and I'm really impressed. Thanks for sharing this.

Yes this crypto is one of my income, as a student i want to be a independent person and i want to have part time job like this work from home, just to do is work hard, so this crypto is one of my opportunities.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:27 AM, Muphin said:

As a student, having part-time job outside house is complicated, I do not hold my own time so it is hard to get own income. But then, Bitcoin occured and solved this problem. People could get income from this and also hold your own time. 

I agree with you, many people do not have time to work part time because of the limited time they have, like I work every day for 13 hours and do not have the opportunity to work part time in other fields. But when I met cryptocurrency, I had the opportunity to work on making money in the crypto world and keep working day after day. I think a part time job in crypto helps my economy a lot.

• +1 1

I am very happy to be on this wonderful forum.  We can make money and knowledge while at home.  I was struggling to find a job as a student.  Now I can work part time whenever I want.  Digital currency provides us with a good income.  We can make big money through trading in digital currencies and investing in the right ways.  Older members should be consulted to avoid losing our money.

Personally I would also be willing to play and contribute my own qouter to making cryptocurrecy mainstream, but the issue is how many people fully believe and are convinced that cryptocurrecy has a future, because even some people that trade with cryptocurrecy still don't like to buy and exchange goods by crypto.

• +2 1

This is a good site and platform for making crypto income from which you can easily earn cryptocurrency and gain a lot of experience. Thanks

Crypto is a really good way to earn money but at first we may have some problems and we may lose but we should take that loss as a lesson in our life.If you can invest in good quality and get a good experience about cryptocurrency from here.  You can earn a good amount.

Yes it is not impossible because if you are a hard worker so you can easily avail this choice because cryptocurrency is one of the best worldwide currency program which is used in all over the world and there are also several people attached to this side from all over the world and unmarked and more profitable and from this site because there are many people who are deprived of their education and work due to covid-19 so if you work hard on this site so you can easily at all this strategy that Crypto will be used as your income and this is very beneficial and valuable for you.

Crypto currencies can be used as a tool for making an income and that is because of its volatility. This is a very volatile market that moves at incredible speed. It is way easy to make money trading crypto and likewise same for losing money.

Cryptocurrencies as income are a fundamental part of all the growth that we are having at a technological level, it is important to know that we have an incredible potential with respect to the Digital era we are living, we have to know that many people do not have the information that we have and that it is our duty to inform people the potential so that they can also take advantage of the Cryptocurrencies and any financial market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes crypto currency is gaining importance some companies has started to show confidence in crypto currency. I'm hoping in future crypto currency will gain more importance. 

For now i am collecting the money only for some life needings but i will collect enough amount of money in the future to start investing so in this way i can make some balance in my life and make my dreams.

• +1 1

with future regulations i think will be hard to keep earning like this in the future, because the bitcoin price will be more stable so earning will be lower. so keep trading and buy them until we can make some secure good profits

Yes, there are people who make a living with crypto currency. It is critical that we work and strive to find the right tool and service so that, in the end, the income is determined, and that is when people get in and that is what we must pursue.

• +1 1

People are already adopt cryptos for payments. as a salary but sad to say that there are some countries banning cryptocurrencies, many opportunities to earn money with cryptos, they should not ban it...

• +3 1

The world is changing and the old financial system or work is completely correct! The world of today belongs to intelligence and creation, and the cryptography makert offers effective solutions to make money without having to move. Thats how it works. There is the side of people eho trust in crypto and the other side which dont understand how it works.