What is Bitcoin? History, characteristics, pros and cons - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
anamatrix25

What is Bitcoin? History, characteristics, pros and cons

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I have benefited a lot about the Bitcoin currency, its history, its high value, how it is obtained, and when it was established. It is basic information that all advanced and novice members should look at.

This is a beautiful story, it is important to know the history of the creation of the dear Bitcoin, because we as people work within its field, so we are very vulnerable to the question about the life cycle of Bitcoin, and it would be ashamed for someone to ask us about any rumor and we do not know the answer

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information, and every beginner should know this valuable information. The fact that Bitcoin is a strong currency and has a bright future because it increases over a period of time and this depends on the mechanism of supply and demand, and large companies and large traders deal with it, so it enjoys popularity and high value.

Anyone interested in cryptocurrency should do some research on the history of Bitcoin and get some information about Bitcoin. This post has greatly increased my knowledge. Your post is very informative and will benefit all members.

Thanks a lot you topic is rich and contains all that one needs to know and understand about Bitcoin. What more people needs to understand is that Bitcoin is completely different from gambling but graded for profit.

Dear friend ... Thank you very much for your post
 It has been of great use to me with the valuable information it contains about Bitcoin and how to deal with it ... As this information is valuable to me as a beginner.
 I enjoyed your post very much and read it more than once ... My sincere greetings to you

Dear, bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency and was created in 2009, one of the best currencies and market dominance, characterized by freedom, lack of control and inability to tax them. 

• +2 1

I am very thankful to you for sharing this valuable and useful information with us and I hope your given information will be very helpful and useful for all members and they will increase their knowledge by reading your post.

Hello dear friend that Bitcoin is an electronic currency that can be compared to other currencies such as the dollar or the euro, but with several basic differences, the most prominent of which is that this currency is completely electronic and trades over the Internet without a physical presence of it, but it can be used like any other currency to buy online or even transfer it  To traditional currencies

Your content is really amazing,there are a lot of newbies that don't yet know about the history of Bitcoin and they've been trying to know about it, I'm sure they'll be greatful if they can read this content of yours, it'll surely help them and they'll know more about crypto currency

Good definition of what bitcoin is and its history, but most of these are speculations that are made on the network, since bitcoin itself is a mystery that the creators did not really want to reveal and therefore the speculations of Nakamoto Satoshi and all the mysteries this name can bring. I particularly love these speculations and the mystery, but I really believe that in the future this mystery can be solved.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a fully electronic currency that is traded on the Internet only and can be used as any currency for online purchase and even converted into traditional currencies. As for its history, in 2008 bitcoin.org was registered and the first version of the currency was launched in January 2009.  With regard to its positives, it is growing strong, easy to trade, quick and decentralized.  As for some of its disadvantages, it may be exposed to fraud.

• +1 1

The most important advantage of using Bitcoin to pay is that there is no need for the middleman to complete the transactions. Despite that, the speed and cost of some operations is a negative aspect when using this currency.
Positives
Payments can be completed 24/7, even in the absence of banking systems
International payments using Bitcoin are faster and cheaper than traditional bank payments.
You can spend Bitcoin in the same spending methods as traditional digital money - from buying a desktop computer, a mobile phone, or a credit card.
Bitcoin also has valuable business characteristics, such as: multi-signature mandates and accounting transparency. Multiple signatures allow more than one person to sign to allow a specific batch to be sent, which increases security. The nature of the blockchain - where all operations are generally stored - increases transparency in business.
Negatives
- Despite attempts to enable payment using Bitcoin in the event of an offline connection, the use of this currency is still highly dependent on the availability of the Internet.
- Although Bitcoin has surpassed traditional banking operations in international payment, it is still slow and expensive when used in retail operations, such as: buying tea or household groceries, but the speed is expected to improve in the future.
As Bitcoin is still under development, the speed and fees paid are still unstable.
Converting Bitcoin to fiat currencies is very expensive.
Not all merchants and service providers accept Bitcoin, but the number is increasing.

This information is very useful, especially for beginners, because you worked hard to explain to us this valuable information about this currency, the reason for its creation, the reasons for its acquisition, its high price and its popularity as well, as it is basic information for everyone who wants to join it.

• +2 1

Friend, this topic that you have done is very good because now people who have just entered this world of cryptocurrencies or cryptography will be able to know or be informed about what bitcoin is, its history and the characteristics that everything about it has and it is thanks to your topic.

Bitcoin is the currency coded was invented in 2008 by a group of persons unknown known as Satoshi Nakamoto. The currency began to be used in 2009 when its application was released as open source software

Dear Bitcoin, it is a currency that was created in 2009 by an anonymous person named Satoshi Nakamoto. This person created an advanced financial system called Blockchain and raised it with his main business, which is the Bitcoin currency in the Bitcoin currency. It is the first cryptocurrency that was issued with the history of cryptocurrencies in general. This was created. The system and the currency is a response to the arrogance of the American dollar, the American Center about the dollar’s abandonment of gold in general and the imposition of its hegemony on all countries in 2008, so dear, God willing, the house How many features of Bitcoin is Bitcoin's currency is a limited number and the number of all is 21 million pieces of it What really distinguishes it and makes and makes it distinguished in the markets are the negatives. I did not find it negative because it is a really wonderful work. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

It is the best post I have read since the moment I entered this forum. Thank you my friend .. The best thing I like about Bitcoin is that it cannot be controlled by governments and banks.

Thank you my friend, this is really important and detailed information about Bitcoin. I have read a lot about it on many sites, but your topic saves everyone the trouble of searching, thank you again.

Certainly, cryptocurrencies adopted privacy, opacity, safety and speed as well, in addition to being decentralized, meaning that no class or authority can control it, this is what attracted many investors and businessmen from stock and forex exchanges and became investing in them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for the good information, it is correct information. I have read that many times, the source must be correct, but I wonder if the number of bitcoins in the world will increase to over 21 million.

• +3 1

Thank you for this great and distinctive content.  Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and enjoys very high reliability, so I advise you to increase your investment in Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency because it is limited.  Only 21 million bitcoins will be produced, so experts expect that its price will reach one million dollars within a few years.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history

• +1 1

Dear friend, the return of Bitcoin is a currency created by a person from Satoshi Nakamoto, who created this currency in 2009, and he is mainly anonymous. Bitcoin is working as an investment in the long term. Without it was established in 2009 at only one price of the US dollar and now it has crossed a barrier. The $ 64,000 this amount is very important and it is an investment and I recommend it. Bitcoin is the best currency, it is the father currency linked to all currencies in the financial blockchain system for records, thank you very much

Thank you for this article, which is very useful in the history and characteristics of bitcoin.

In my opinion, bitcoin will be the source of the world's economy in the years to come and one of its best characteristics is its extreme fluctuations in price which makes everyone benefit from it.

Hello Dil Mein bus Gai photo wala couldn't bring it back on display for first of all I want to tell you that all of sodium is platform is very good for every nubian Bina was working on this forum and then there I am blood clot things from which platform thanks for your post your post very informative and useful for every new can become the person who is working on this platform