What is Bitcoin? History, characteristics, pros and cons - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
anamatrix25

What is Bitcoin? History, characteristics, pros and cons

Thank you very much for sharing this useful detail. I really like this type of topic because it's a great overview of features and tips that will help us do a lot of stuff with the best cracking, so I'll be able to keep going in this direction and boost my level of coding experience.

Bitcoin I an internet or digital currency to be precise. It was invented years back and the founding father in name of Nakatomo Satoshi whom creating it for purpose of trading and investing online

It is a rare currency as it has the largest value in the world of cryptocurrencies, as it is of benefit to everyone, and I expect that it will grow more and more in the future as the investor who owns Bitcoin will benefit from it. 

This is important information about Bitcoin because it is the currency in which we get paid, so we must collect information about it and also in order to become experts in the field of digital and cryptocurrencies.