Best 2 Factor Authenticators - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Best 2 Factor Authenticators

Obviously I will go with Google two factor authentication as we all should know as long as we are all concerned with the cripto currency and we all know about the Google and all the things concerned to it so it really safe .

• +5 1

For me, I prefer the Google 2 factor authenticator, as it is very safe, in addition to being easy to use and difficult to penetrate, I think. Microsoft 2 factor authenticator is slow, so I use Google because it's faster and better.

• +1 1

The best 2 factor authentication is the Google authetificator because it is safe and secure that will make your account to be safe from scammers and hackers in order not to get access to your account 

I basically don't know anything about 2 factor authentication, I know that they are use for security purposes but I just don't use it, so I have no choice between the 3 that you mentioned, because I have never used any one.

I personally use the Authy, it seems practical and I can back up my information with the cell phone number, email and a password, I think it's great plr if my cell phone suffers an accident, it is important to use the authenticator to protect our money.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that if you set the high security of your account this will protect you from the scammers and I want to suggest you that you should to set that two Factor authentication for your wallet that is good to save the money

• +4 1

For me, I have been using Google 2 factor authenticator for a long time and I think it is the best two-factor authentication available to us because it is easy to use and very secure and from a very famous company, Google.

• +3 1

Less than 10% of accounts use two-factor authentication. But I use it. In Google Authenticator you can’t do a back-up key, I recommend paying attention to Authy. But there are many options.

For me, the first two are always going to be the safest of all, but the one that I normally use daily is Google's 2fa, which is very good with an excellent practical and easy-to-use interface, but I have not used Microsoft's 2fa yet. But I would like to try it in the future to say which would be the best, but now I have not tried anything better than google.

2 Factor Authenticators is the best and great way to protect your any account you make in the net, website exchange or wallet online also your emails, because all those things are around your coins.

• +3 1

Two-factor authentication is necessary in order to keep our accounts from being stolen. In addition, these two types of authentication contain the same features and have the same characteristics.

The google authenticator is the best and the most popular authentiator. The 2fa authentication used in many exchanges and many other platforms. They authentication enables an extra security of your account.

• +2 1

i use the google 2 factor authenticathor and i consider that it is very good in security to protect our cryptocurrencies that we have invested in trading pages or binance, it wil allways be advisable to activate this security to avoid being hacked.

• +2 1

the best authenticator for all is google mail or gmail because this helps us to recover any kind of accounts just to be connected it to your every account, in my country we are all preferring this because id proven and tested by the other people including me.

I used google authenticator as it is best and trusted authenticator that i used. Using this 2fa or any kind of 2fa is a very good idea as it protects us from getting hack.

I didn't know there are more than google but of course there should be competitors. I only use google 2fa but I will look the rest too as I am not super excited with google about anything lately, they suck at all their services and emails and youtube are getting hacked easily.

I used google authenticator as it is best and trusted authenticator that i used. Using this 2fa or any kind of 2fa is a very good idea as it protects us from getting hack.

Edited by Nersreem
  • +2 1

Hello friend, thank you for sharing this useful information with all the members of this group, I will use those factors to have more security.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that Google 2 factor authentecator is the best as I have used it and it provides more security. If your password is obtained, your money cannot be compromised and everyone should use it.

• Useful or interesting 1

i use the google 2 factor authenticathor and i consider that it is very good in security to protect our cryptocurrencies that we have invested in trading pages or binance, it wil allways be advisable to activate this security to avoid being hacked.

• +3 1

The google authenticator is the best and the most popular authentiator. The 2fa authentication used in many exchanges and many other platforms. They authentication enables an extra security of your account.

• +2 1

• +1 1

• +3 1

2 Factor Authenticators is the best and great way to protect your any account you make in the net, website exchange or wallet online also your emails, because all those things are around your coins...