Crypto required electricity - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

5 hours ago, The Game said:

These is not a big deal my friend since my village did not have electricity and I have already invest in crypto currency i don't need to panic because I have friends who are in the city that internet access. All they will do is to keep me updated with current price of crypto currencies and if I make a lot of progress I will just travel to a place that have internet access and sell them in a profitable way and convert money into fiat current @Mubiflow

Yes it's true @The Game this is the beauty of cryptocurrency which is the best way to make fortune in the nearest future. All we need to do is to keep informed with well and accurate information

• +1 1

preferably you had a good generator at your disposal back there as surely an area with no electricity will be hard for it have a good internet connection as well phone cellworks there, its kind of complicated on how that feeling can be but having a generator can g along way as progress

On 02.12.2019 at 23:52, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

Well, how would i buy it, if i don't have electricity to speculate with it on different exchanges? Nevertheless, if i were in such situation, i would definetely try my best to convert it to fiat.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:09 AM, Hamden said:

Greetings my friend
How did you get the cryptocurrency and the electricity is not in your village.
I think you can take advantage of cryptocurrency anywhere, other than your village

Crypto mining is good business but the initial investment is very high specially if you are going for the solar power to mine. Solar power implantation cost is high but one time and you can used it almost 20+ years.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

My friend goat nature is a digital currency, so you will need an electric city Because of this you will have to send your mobile or computer So this is the reason, for this, you will need electricity 

It is true, my friend, that working in the cryptocurrency needs electricity and needs the Internet as well, but with the absence of electricity, we can use alternative energy such as solar or wind energy and produce electricity, and if we are able to do that, I will keep the encrypted currency with me until the return of electricity

Its essential for cryptocurrencies as it speedup the working quality and nowadays i think its not big issue of electricity anywhere as the modern era made such a great techniques and procedures. So everybody exchanges it into fiat. 

I have that kind of problem in my village electricity problem sometime offline sometime online but here I am and still excited with cryptocurrency with crypto my electric problem will be solve.

What is the use of it if you cannot reach it in the future, the electric power will reach in your village, and then you will be able to deal in digital currencies or cryptocurrencies as you want, but now it is preferable to deal in paper currencies 

If you mean 'No electricity temporarily', then I would wait for the electricity to come back. If you mean permanently then I must leave this village and move to some place where there is electricity.

You must secure all work supplies and tools, such as electricity, the computer, and the Internet, in order to remain constantly monitored of the markets in order to ensure the success of your business and achieve profits. 

Mining alone and its equipment is what you need for electricity to continue its work and the continuation of its production of cryptocurrencies. Otherwise, it is sufficient to send the currencies to the governor and leave them in them until there is electricity or the Internet to open them again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/3/2019 at 1:52 AM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

I will not convert it to fiat currencies immediately and I'll wait for some. After a certain time i will go to any city and withdraw my money and convert it into fiat currencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend, I agree with you, encryption needs energy in order to work with it, for example trading in cryptocurrencies needs to monitor the market well and the trend of currency development, otherwise you will lose your capital if the currency falls to the lowest, so I prefer and invite everyone to provide the necessary energy for mobiles and computers and we enjoy monitoring the market and selling in a timely manner  Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes of course electricity is required cryptocurrancies. Because without internet and electricity you cannot exchange your money from other currency. There are a lot of problems of electricity in the village.

• +2 1

A community where electricity has not been in existence no one can think of cryptocurrency in the first place infact you don't have access to access internet in the first place talk of having cryptocurrency.

Without electricity there will be no cryptosystem, and also depending on the kind of coins we have in our wallets if its something we can hold onto then its worth the risk.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and digital currency requires us to do business to invest or transfer internet, so there is a need for definitive electricity for cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

You have asked a great question. Cryptocurrencies online or Digital currency  If you want to transfer money here or send someone, you will need something to receive from anyone, but I do not think that such a high level is needed.I have said that the best platforms for cryptocurrency can make money here and can also come knowledge 

• Useful or interesting 1

Almost the entirety desires electricity, now not simply cryptocurrencies , in the tournament that the electrical energy is reduce off from your village, you can cross to a close by region and use your personal currencies, or wait till the electrical energy returns, so I do not see that there is a trouble with that. 

I think I'll leave it in the wallet if I don't need the money at the moment.
Maybe someday I could somehow sell it to someone or maybe buy my stuff with it.
Forgetting a little crypto in wallets and remembering them later after their price has gone up is like finding cash in old pants. lol

if you don't have electricity and you know about what is cryptocurrency in and you have some coins then you must be on hold don't convert into fiat currency because theses currencies you hold it is very valuable in future. 

If there is no electricity or internet for the cryptocurrency, I will wait a little while to find that and then I dispose of that currency, but we always have to develop appropriate plans for that and make use of those currencies

Well, the digital currencies to mine them need electricity and the constant internet, and you cannot do this without their permanent availability, and I do not know what I will tell you. Leave the digital currencies with you who knows what might happen.

• +1 1

There is no power, naturally there is no web organize, there is no web arrange if there is no web arrange we can do nothing in light of the fact that crypto needs the web and power. furthermore, You don't know whether the crypto needs power. On the off chance that crypto control is required, at that point react. I need to know Thanks

• +4 1