Difference between Services and Marketplace - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Difference between Services and Marketplace

This is exactly what I am seeing lately. Some threads are created and posted in sections where they really do not belong. And I think one of the best move for this to be fixed is to put an indication in every section as to what kind of topics or threads should only be posted in it so members will really be guided as to which section there topic suits best depending on the concern they want to raise. To avoid confusions and for the platform to finally be organized hopefully. As for the spam posts, there should be an alert which will automatically turn on and deactivates the submit button once the system detects the post being created by the commenter/commentator and topic creator is considered a spam one, if this can be possible. Or if not, a feature which automatically puts the spammer to suspension and deletes all his spams once the system detects he/she keeps posting the same comment all over again. And us, to report these abusive members as much as possible.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Yes your mentioned points are technically correct but may be cryptotalk having some different plans for its forum.i think theybarrange it as ler their policy.so i dont think its a big thing to consider while we have many thing to do

48 minutes ago, Sneha sinha said:

Service- the action of helping or doing work for someone. 

Marketplace- an open space where a market is or was formerly held. 

mate is topic is not related to this forum so post relevant topic from that we can get know something new.

"mate" you post is unnecessary and incorrect.

Section Service are for services like you can see topics there,

and section Marketplace are where members share their offer for selling or buying something.

And section Job is where you can share your job offer.

This topic was created November 29. and in that time we did not know what is the meaning of Services section but now we know. Try next time to read posts before you write new reply.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/29/2019 at 11:45 PM, Musa aliyu said:

Marketplace can be a place way by alot of individuals do buy and sell in a system of compete with each other. 

Services these can be occupation or a function of serving in activity service. 

Thank you for a brief explanation but it is really understandable. Sometimes ai confused marketplace to services but this is defined well. Thanks.

There is a huge difference between them and also we can clarify this in many words, and we can put every topic in its own place, services can be seen as something important in our neighborhood, so there are also people who do not care about these issues, we are very proud of this topic and proud of you yes you

On 11/29/2019 at 7:18 PM, yupi84goro said:

It is true that there are many topics that are in the wrong sections, we leave it to the moderator in this regard. I still think this is a natural thing because this forum is still very new, so it is definitely still in the process of improving towards better. We support that this forum can be more developed, and can provide many benefits for its members.

Hu this is a true knowledge. This knowledge encouraged me alot. And i am happy for this. This is too much great thing that I have ever geared guys.

I hope that someone who wants to create a topic in that section, can notice the difference. So when people need services, they don't find topics that aren't right for them.

actually it's quite easy to see the difference in those two. Services section is a place where you offer your service such as your skills in writing, editing and others. You might also offer your skill of designing signature codes for a your service

While marketplace is a place where you can buy or sell your goods, such as painting, gold maybe, or any other things that has a physical form.

Both are platform businesses connecting customers with third-party producers. In a services marketplace, the producer is providing the service like driving a car on Uber or renting a home on Airbnb. In a product marketplace, the producer is providing a product as a third-party seller or distributor.

On 11/29/2019 at 3:07 PM, BullRunBit said:

Service

Section where you share/offer YOUR service to other members.

Marketplace

Section where you share YOUR "goods" which you want to sell or to buy.

I see a lot of topics which dont belong to specified section.

For example:

This topic is on Service section and dont have any relations with section "Service"

Or this one, yes he asking about some service but it's not his service

This one dont have any point why is on Marketplace section

This one, yes he sell somethings but he did not share offer just ask for some website for that

And my opinion is that this is how it should look, this is on Service section

Or this is how it should look on Marketplace section

And for example this one is for Service section not on Marketplace section

There are a lot more topics which dont belong to specified section and I share just this and I hope you understand point because it's very confusing when someone go to Marketplace section and see topic where someone ask to other members to share some good site to sell digital files. 🤨

Is this for Services section too?

Hey friend I agree to your post it's really useful and good information for all members thank you for sharing your thoughts with us 

On 2/8/2020 at 2:20 AM, Usernumberth said:

Oh great man. To be honest brother I have got really a lots of help from these informations. Well the fact is i have noticed you that you post almost always so informative posts. I just wanna know from where you gets all these informations? 

Indeed yes,

that information is always available any where, but it always pays to read, i usually do some sort of reading, browsing or even scanning some book, ebooks, magazine or even online articles. personally this helps me a lot to determines "difference between" things in the like of "service and market place"

Thanks for enlighten us about services and marketplace. I know these terms because sometimes i always forget the meaning of it so sometimes i did some mistake. Services is to share our knowledge and marketplace is where you can do buy and sell.

I think there are many such topics which are under irrelevant sections. I rarely respond and refer these sections. Thank you for explaining the difference.

On 2/10/2020 at 3:27 AM, Rayhan chowdury said:

What is the difference between Marketplace and Marketplace? ... Information can be distinguished from the actual product or service, and it becomes critical to the product or service itself.

There is no difference between Marketplace and Marketplace. :classic_biggrin:

On 2/10/2020 at 7:21 AM, Ayinde2808 said:

marketplace are used for promotions and ads and armed forces are for plateful other with your overhaul

Ads/advertisement somehow but not for referral links for sure.

You can advertisement your offer what you want to sell or buy.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, Dekay said:

Services are actually the opportunities given by you to the other persons and marketplace is the platform 

If you look on both sections you can see that is vice versa.

Service is section where you share some service/platform and Marketplace is section where you share your offer (sell/buy).

5 hours ago, AutoLigtas said:

Well, those newbies don't know what is the purpose of the market place and service sections that's why they still posting off topic on that. 

It's not off topics just topics for different sections, and if you see such a topics (in wrong section) you can report that topic and write comment for which section is that topic.

3 hours ago, MAQ said:

Why is it difficult for people to differentiate services and markets. even though this is very much different, in my opinion there is no way the service and the market can be the same. Do these people do not understand.

Please tell that to members which comment after you. :classic_dry:

35 minutes ago, Traderbtc28 said:

Well, there are several difference between a marketplace and service, a service is a good behaviour with customer, while a marketplace is a good rate of currency.

Please tell just one topic in Marketplace section which is related with "good rate of currency"?

And just one in Services section where member share his offer (buy/sell/job)?

Forum have Job section which is for job offers and Services section dont have any connection with job offers.

It's not difficult to check this, just simple go to each section and see about what are most of topics on each section.

In my own understanding, services section is where to find a extra service done about crypto, seeking people for jobs or services, while marketplace is where crypto market section is discussed.