The Brave browser bounty !!! - Page 12 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

haha I didn't know there was a Brave Bounty!
I really missed it, and that I really like the Brave browser, although I didn't understand specifically what page it was or how the Bounty was, it only remains for me to be more attentive to things like this.
Since I brave my favorite browser and bat the cryptoactive without a doubt it is a coin with a lot of future in the crypto market.
Thank you very much for the information!
On the other hand, have you heard of the referral program that brave runs?
It is very interesting, but above all profitable $$ haha
If you still don't know brave download it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

brave browser pay reward to browse actually brave browser earn money with advertising and when ever we browse and surf internet they send us many ads and when we see ads they pay us to do this activity.

This is scam mail don’t click email link they hack pc this is only viral they not official mail and bitcointalk account many peoples received this fake mail 

A few months ago, the rewards in Brave were very good, but as time passed and the number of users who are using this browser have been decreasing, while they are almost nil, country restrictions have also influenced this , the earnings for referrals that are very good are highlighted, since they give good earnings.

• +5 2

Apparently it is scam, you must be very careful where you leave your mail posted. There are many hackers waiting for the moment to rob us. Now Gmail has an anti phishing filter you should try it, I hope it can help you

14 hours ago, SatoshiGames72 said:

It is a brave scam only pays for referrals at this time I personally work it month after month and the maximum I have managed to earn is 500 BAT and that was a lot of work so do not take those emails into account that is my simple opinion greetings friend

I use brave browser all the time and it's really pay ,yesterday i have receive a new payment directly to my Wallet without any problems but it's really not pay to much you need to have a big numbers of referrals to earn,but the email it was a scam of course 

brave its pays very well l started it to use brave browser since june its paying up-to $5 per month mostly if you are average user so its worth trying because its running in background there is no reason for you to do something 

Yobit is a good page, a few months ago I entered and soon I learned about the airdrop, I like the opportunities it gives, in addition to its interface

20 hours ago, Fidel211 said:

Wow! Brave pays us! That is tremendous detail! I will definitely try it right away

It's a great way to surf the internet and earn miney just by installing the browser and use it like normal,he pay with his own coin BAT token it's about 0.22 dollars now if i remember he have a good future 

The Brave browser is a very interesting project, basically I just downloaded it, it is very safe and fast. Something that is very interesting is that it pays you to see ads. I also realized it is an alternative to the Tor browser. Let's use this excellent tool to learn good and positive things.

When you receive such mails, you first need to go to the official site and ask the support team before clicking on the link in the mail, because when clicked, it will be ransomed by the keylog or virus and get onto your computer. You can see the email address sent to you, I don't think I'm wise but I know it's a phishing email!

Well, brave does not send invite mail to any page. Another thing, I was reading comments that brave has not paid, first what they must do is link the uphold account (verified) to brave and use brave for 30 continuous days, in addition to receive a reward they must make some configurations in the brave browser to that the paid advertisements reach you, that is an option to receive a reward on the other hand is to promote the browser, that is, to search for referrals.

Brave's browser has been very useful for me, I have received in several months the rewards for doing the utility continuously, I totally recommend it, it also has blockers that helps and gives speed to the browser

Its most likely fake most especially if you did not apply for any thing like that. Always remember that when something is too good to be true, there's need to open your eyes.

Seems to be yes. This is the official mail. I heard about this distribution) It's a pity that after. So I would gladly participate in it :)

On 11/28/2019 at 12:19 PM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

Brave browser is great for earning some crypto (BAT) by just using their site and also view adds though the earnings are very tin and now I hope this bounty was legit since it was from bitcointalk forum,how did it go.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, George10 said:

Brave browser is great for earning some crypto (BAT) by just using their site and also view adds though the earnings are very tin and now I hope this bounty was legit since it was from bitcointalk forum,how did it go.

No I don't think it's really legit it's not from the bitcointalk ,I'm talking about the email I received but the browser it self it's legit and good way to earn free money I use it by my self and i receive bat tokens all times 

6 hours ago, Hugo8237 said:

I can confirm that it is a scam. I have also received the same email. If you go to the official BRAVE website, there is no such information. Also, the sender's email is pretty obvious. My advice is to report it as phishing, at least that's what I've done.

Right that's what I do it's really scam and no bounty like this from the brave browser, thanks for the advice 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:
4 hours ago, George10 said:

No I don't think it's really legit it's not from the bitcointalk ,I'm talking about the email I received

OK thanks mate now I get it right and since the email wasn't from bitcointalk then theris no doubt it was from a spammer and such emails are better avoided.