WixiPlay.io 25% Cashback Dice Keno 0.6 BTC Wagering Contests⭐Provably Fair - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gambler

WixiPlay.io 25% Cashback Dice Keno 0.6 BTC Wagering Contests⭐Provably Fair

Hello mate i also intersted crypto gaming.I play always dice on yobit it is good andyobit have only this one game but i see your wixiplay have many games,like Dice, keno, lottery i  intersted for your gameing site to play all games.I also see now you pay 25 percentage cashback it is great for me. today i registar your site and play all games.Thanks for give 25 percentage cashback.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:39 PM, eleos said:

Are you the owner? To be honest, the design of your site is kinda "old" and whats worse... there are many typos... Some gamblers may not care but I would personally never deposit money on a site with incorrect writing and spelling errors. Other than that, the product itself is looking good.

Hello, I am the owner of WixiPlay. I just see that topic for the first time. Most players prefer the simple style. Where did you find incorrect writing and spelling ?

Few days ago I have introduce deposit bonus up to 200% for dice game. Right now I work for a new design update and I hope in 2 months will be ready for upload 😁

Edited by Wixiplay

40 minutes ago, eleos said:

lol so someone posted your site and acted like it was you? Haha

I just browsed through the site and found quite many grammar and orthographical mistakes. 

cool you are working on improving the site

Can you tell me where you find it ? I have checked many times and no found mistakes.