Crypto change people lives - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Of course, coding has changed the lives of many people, including some who make it a monthly income. I hope that it will change my life for the better, and I strive to do that with all my experience and skills.

Cryptocurrencies change my life very constantly, for me it has been a great evolution since I discovered them, currently being my main source of income, so much has changed in me that I have taken a lot of love for this world and I have always wanted to move forward and learn more of this, I know that the day will come when I will be very happy with my knowledge in crypto and what I have achieved until then, but something I do have to say is so much the change I have had with crypto that today is what allows me get ahead and support my family and future son, that's why bitcoin and crypto have changed my life a lot, this would be more a testimony than an opinion about your thread

I believe that people can change their own lives. For example, I heard about some people who sold all their possessions and invested in cryptocurrencies In Btc, Eth, Ltc And other safe and reliable suber currency

Yes it change. It changed mine already. It gave me understanding of investment and finance markets. It changed a lot of life’s I suppose. And it will change the world on a few years I think.

The truth is, I believe that if cryptocurrencies have changed many lives, starting from the labarol side, since now they are their own bosses and have their own work hours and, best of all, an excellent profit.

Cryptocurrencies are effectively changing lives and will soon change millions of more people as this progresses, this will be implemented everywhere and we will have cryptocurrencies in our day to day to be able to carry out many of our activities it will be necessary to use them As payment methods, loans ect we can also use for our own safety or quickly these are made in order to replace failures in our current system

• +1 1

They changed my life now I look at the world from a different angle and it allowed me to know something beyond what exists, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies help us to reflect on the world and its system, the control exercised by countries in the management of money , We owe a lot to Satoshi Nakamoto for freeing this to humanity, he is a hero without a cape and anonymous who with his genius gave this as an intangible technological heritage of humanity, whoever enters this world at the beginning can see it a little confused, but Once the technology is soft and it investigates its origins, the reality of all things is seen, a world without this technology would be a state in chains, but as if it exists we can go around the world teaching that there is something different that gives monetary freedom and autonomy.

z7K3SYt.png

I agree with you that cryptography is a life-changing discovery, because if you succeed in cryptography, it will really help you live a richer life. So for those who own bitcoin in 2017. Most of them are living well right now.

You're right. Little by little our lives are changing, you start with little money or with enough money you are generating an inflow of extra money day after day. The only place where you cannot have money is in your hand or in the bank, so if it is dead, it does not grow. Since the day I found in crypto how to sleep and that my money generates even more money for me, I have always tried to improve my income in that way, looking for business opportunities in them. Very happy with my BTC and my risk management. I have spoken to my friends and family, many have joined, others have not, but the point is that everyone knows that it exists and that it can be profitable.

While it is true that there are few lucky people who have changed their lives with cryptos, for others it is also something very positive to be able to experience other transaction methods more anonymously without intermediaries and opportunities to make money.

Cryptocurrencies, made me passionate about the economic and financial field, putting a thirst to learn even more in me, it is the best change that the cryptographic world could give me in my life.

Obviously, I without question so accept that crypto can possibly change a large number of lives, to improve things. That is the reason crypto has so much worth, since it is changing how the manner in which the world's monetary frameworks work. I'm purchasing all the more today expecting an expansion in estimation of bitcoin and crypto along these lines.

Los servicios de esta plataforma destacan por dar la oportunidad de acceder a una amplia diversidad de pares de criptodivisas. Aunque el número varía con el tiempo, puesto que las monedas aparecen y desaparecen. A la fecha de esta reseña vimos más de 6000 pares disponibles. Así que esta plataforma es muy buena si quieres invertir en las monedas más exóticas. Simplemente hazlo con precaución porque si el bitcoin ya es volátil de por sí, otras criptomonedas menos conocidas lo son todavía más.

I consider that crypto ii a pretty good way to gain some money, although it has pros and cons (like everything). Some people invested in crypto and changed their lives permanently, but some others didnt make it through. 

Yes, definitely this evolution of currencies has significantly improved people's lives regarding transactions, the proper care of their money. The security of having a lot money without the fear that one day it will be stolen, as well as the ease of making large transactions without intermediaries.

yes crypto changed my life and I am a student with this I know more about socializing through crypto and crypto is very beneficial for me especially I am a student with crypto I get income and this can I benefit right, thanks crypto.

As many people say so i would disagree as not many people has 'that' money to work with some can't even get a loan to do so as others get a loan they sometimes messed it up and had to pay the debt for nothing so no thats my reason why i would disagree.

My experience with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies changed my life, I am also a student, this allowed me to earn more money than a normal job in addition to keeping my mind on my studies and dedicating more time to it, it really was the best thing that has happened to me in this stage of my life.

Cryptocurrencies do change people's lives, well at least they have changed it for me, I have obtained income that I never expected to obtain working in a store

Obviously this changed me, considering the way that resulting to proceeding onward from school I didn't have a clamoring life and it was difficult to get another profession because my height was not sufficient for the association requirements, to apply for school moreover didn't have satisfactory resources. This made me go the whole day before the PC looking for cash and learning. Crypto improves me now

Yes cryptocurrency  change people life in so many ways.  Students can get extra cash from crypto tradings.People can also earn more by starting the good blockchain projects.  It all depends on strategy, money and inner strength to work hard to achieve  the goal. 

In some sense, yes, if you successfully invest in it and make a profit, but this is a common thing that people do, someone is professional in this business, someone is an ordinary hard worker.

I do not think that cryptography can radically change your life,but it can be a useful hobby and in the field of communication you will have more things to talk about.But in order for cryptocurrency to directly change your life, you need to have a large stable income.

I personally think so.

Since in my personal case he changed it, not because I made a lot of money or anything like that, but because I liked the subject and I really like to read and learn about it.

In short, I think that if I had not known cryptocurrencies, today I would not know many aspects of how the economy or trading works ... I would surely have ended up dedicating myself to something else, but although understanding cryptocurrencies in the beginning is easy, we must recognize that It is also a fairly extensive topic, so it takes a long time to cover.

If you are passionate about the subject, it will definitely end up affecting your life, since much of your time will be spent in acquiring knowledge about this world.