Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

Maybe yes,beacause Christmas is holiday and a lot of people may use this but also maybe no beacause the price will goes down in holiday so maybe crypto currency wont rise in Christmas.wether of the to is a good opportunity when it rise we must sel to have a good profit when it drops it is the best time to buy since we all have tangible money because it's Christmas time we all go our business         

I don't think there would be a increase in the prices of bitcoins at this Christmas as people would use physical money for meeting their expenses and also crypto currencies would be less used. But I can assure you one thing that in the future more people would be using cryptos in their holidays.

I am little bit angry with you because the price of the the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is not rise only on the Christmas but it at the Christmas time the price is going some high because there are many sellers and buyers

I don't think so because at the Christmas the people use the fiat currency instead of cryptocyrrency therefore they sell their cryptocyrrency and change it into the fiat money. And the price of cryptocyrrency goes down at this kind of events.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

Yes my friend Christmas has been gone and Bitcoin got a huge spike during the season of Christmas. It was a great time and good marketing time for the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.

Indeed, many companies gives a bonus when the Christmas holiday comes. But it is only for them and it is not applicable in the field of cryptocurrency. The price of cryptocurrency is not base on holidays whether its Christmas or other holidays, it is based on the demand on it, if many crypto users or investors are buying crypto there’s a possibility that it will increases.

Dear mate according to my opinion at Christmas the price of bitcoin is very low because the peoples use the fiat money to spend the holidays and there is also possibility of price falling.

Hello mate,  so what you said about the bonus at Christmas is true,  but in my own observation,  if the price of btc and other cryptocurrencies rise during December,  it probably because it is the end of the year and it has nothing to do with Christmas celebration. 

• +2 1

In Christmas, many people will be requiring fiat money. So everybody will be willing to sell their currencies so many people sell them at the same time. As the selling increases the prices drop. Even though people sell them because they need the Money so badly.

Well, personally I don't think that the inflation of cryptocurrecy prices depends on any festival or particular months, so if by chance the price of BTC rises during Christmas,it just because the market at that time is good.

Cryptocurrencies are the best currency I have ever seen in my life so dear mate I think at Christmas the price of cryptocurrency will goes high because many people try to join this forum and want some earnings to enjoy there holidays. Thanks 

In chirstmas bitcoin may be rise or not because these days are holidays and most of peoples want to enjoy this days so he want to withdraw all of money for enjoy movements so may be down bitcoin rates so i think it will be down because many people's withdraw there money thourgh bitcoin atms or sale their coins 

Christmas just went away and it is more than a year now and the prices of the cryptocurrencies if you can see that, have gone to the sky within  this one year

This question works for last December and for this one, literally people who invested in 3mil made the most of it by withdrawing their profits at Christmas. We have many opportunities to profit from the markets and it is up to us to study and have the right education so that we can go to the next level in investing.

The best way to know this is by looking at past charts, for that we have to take into consideration that cryptos have a good tendency to be a little stable or go down around that time, remember that when bitcoin reached its highs in 2017, by Christmas it fell a lot.

On 26/11/2019 at 5:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

Dude I think on such days people need money to buy gifts for their family and friends so they what do withdraw their money from cryptocurrencies and it would lead to fall in their prices.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:59 AM, Agios said:

In my opinion, at Christmas, the price of crypto will go down, because many people need flat money to enjoy their vacation, so they sell crypto or at least they take it or withdraw it via Bitcoin ATM. Are you a crypto trader?

Such appropriate answer this is that is my think as well even I didn't think it will pump because in these situations the value goes down actually I'm not trader but I have little experience about trading so I can predict little bit what will be happening in some days..

Well according to me yeah this will happen. Because crypto currency is the only place where we can achieve our dreams and make them true so yes this will happen. Cryptotalk will rise at Christmas because cryptotalk is and independent earning place many people wants to enjoy there holidays so that's why. Thank you 

On 11/26/2019 at 5:49 AM, kizz said:

Yes dear you are right price of crypto change in these days. But in my opinion price go down in these days because every one need money in these days.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, not us this year for the New Year, Bitcoin cryptocurrency made itself felt and rose to very high prices, and this could be done as a gift.

Right now I do not remember that in 2019 cryptocurrencies rose so much, but in 2020 in December bitcoin reached historical highs, surpassed 20k and more, in addition to other cryptocurrencies that managed to reach good prices and to this day continue to rise.

• +1 1

It can be possible that the price of cryptocurrency can be increase. But if we predict exact then we not make sure the price of cryptocurrency can be increase and mayby decrease. So but we can think and hope for best.

No it is not possible and permanent because it is a professional holiday and everyone will enjoy your happiness and enjoy that day so if you want to do earn much and more profitable running so you can easily attached to this site and earn much and more profitable and am from this real based learning program and I also advised to all member to keep well communication to their senior and always ask this solution of your problem while during working on it and as much and more profitable running on it.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:49 AM, kizz said:

I think crypto price increases are not determined by holidays, the rise in the cryptocurrency market is determined by Bitcoin prices. If the price of Bitcoin goes up, the crypto market will go up and bullish, Bitcoin becomes the control over the cryptocurrency market and this happened as long as Bitcoin was created.

On Christmas, the prices of goods may rise in the regular market, but I do not think that this has anything to do with the cryptocurrency market. Some people may sell their coins on Christmas to have fun, so the price of the currency may drop.