What style suits your personality, - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ctrlz

What style suits your personality,

Your style will have a lot to do with it and give you a better chance of becoming a profitable trader.

The trading / investment styles, which are usually classified into four (4) categories depending on the duration and frequency of each trader or operation, apart from the investor's personality, have to do with their availability of time or training in strategies.

Trading style - Time period - Retention time

Intraday trading - Short term - One day only
Swing trading - Short term - A few days or weeks
Scalping - Very short term - A few seconds or minutes
Position trading - Long term - Months or years.

Trend trading - Long term - Months or years

• +1 1

1 hour ago, burak51 said:

swing trading suits my personality better

You are very analytical in the graph so, you are always on the lookout for an opportunity, you like to always think in the medium and long term, you are compatible in different scenarios when it comes to trading, you are great for trading my friend.

6 hours ago, ani3s123 said:

Personally I like to trade range breaks in the direction of the market trend, it offers very nice trades with good profits

You are very respectful when operating, and have a very broad knowledge to be able to take advantage of the types of ruptures that occur in the market, as well as an infallible passience, to determine the exact moment when the price will return and begin its trend. you are very daring

My trading style is "Intraday trading". This type of trading is the main one for me, because I can't spend very much time a week trading.

On 05.10.2020 at 07:18, ctrlz said:

Your style will have a lot to do with it and give you a better chance of becoming a profitable trader.

The trading / investment styles, which are usually classified into four (4) categories depending on the duration and frequency of each trader or operation, apart from the investor's personality, have to do with their availability of time or training in strategies.

Trading style - Time period - Retention time

What is about 1h frame? For me it is short term investment, which can’t be carefully analized.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:18 AM, ctrlz said:

I trade Intraday and Scalping styles i guess, because my trading methods are Peer to Peer and Arbitrage trading. All those trading methods are done in few minutes and sometimes even seconds in P2P.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I prefer day trading and swing trading, in general, after trying several trading strategies, I found that any would be successful if a trader committed to it for long periods and did not abandon it or succumb to market conditions.

As I don't have much experience in trading so far as I am just started trading and observing the market so I am not a long term trader and just do investments for few days or weeks and sell the coins when there is some profit for me.I am getting experience from it and Soon I'll have enough knowledge to think about long term trading or day trading as it is more risky.

It all depends on what you want and what you have passion for, if you are so passionate for trading, then you choose the best style that suits your capabilities and personalities. I choose to go for day trading, because it accounts for daily income and you get to earn on a daily basis, not everyone can wait for a long-term trade earnings. We all have our different choices. 

There is no successful trading style for all traders, for every trader there is his own style, and this varies according to the amount that a person trades with, and according to his personality and his ability to take risks. The safest way for everyone who does not want to lose is to trade Bitcoin in the long term.

When beginning in this field, I think that a novice trader should start with long-term deals and then begin to learn how to enter short-term deals in order not to lose quickly. Long-term investment is best for beginners to increase their capital.

• +1 1

I am a short time trader, I can say that they earn much more certainly, but it has a higher probability of risk, it is worth the risk, so I would be an Intraday trader or a trader who does Scalping, well, I do both, and I can see great results in the future market with leverage, to tell the truth I say that it is a very profitable trade to benefit us, but we have to take into account the risk when opening a trade and see how much we are willing to lose.

• +1 1