Coinbase digital wallet. - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jonathancm1

Coinbase digital wallet.

I personally used the coinbase digital wallet since it seems to me to be one of the best wallets, I am very familiar with the friend and it has brought me very good profits for the cryptocurrencies that from time to time they usually distribute
A big greeting to the whole community

• +3 1

My friend coinbase is best wallet in the crypto currency  and it is safe and secure wallet and we can store our money in this wallet and many people use this wallet I never listen this that coinbase wallet is not secure . I like this wallet .

• +1 1

There are many types of wallet in goggle playstore. Coinbase wallet is one of them.It is one of the best wallet because of its privacy system. It has high security system. It is quite popular than other wallet.We can store our currency safely.So i recommend to everyone to use this wallet.

It is the very latest in the very well known wallet amazingly working and it is able to be appreciated as well because it isn't making our task very simple and easy because it's using it is user-friendly features are really easy to understand by us that why we are using it

I use coinbase wallet it is a digital platform for storing multiple of crypto currency. . It is a cryptocurrency and DApp browser wallet that can control by ourselves. It privents our private keys.. it is most apular wallet that is used in mostly USA. I suggest to use this wallet.

The coinbase digital wallet since it seems to me to be one of the best wallets, I am very familiar with the friend and it has brought me very good profits for the cryptocurrencies. Coinbase wellet is a digital wellet which is using world wide for digital currency protection because of its security system. You can publish them and take advantage of this information. We have to learn and benefit from this information. Its security system is very strong and advanced and no one can hack this wallet.

Hello, currently I also occupy and recommend the coinbase wallet since I also see that it has potential, and in addition to offering advantages, one of the ones I like the most about it is that it has the option of being able to exchange coins from one to another and that is also to make the change, he does it very fast and cheap.
The functions that it maintains are good and who does not like to earn free money, in addition to all the functions that are helpful, it also offers us the option to participate in reading and earning free cryptocurrencies, so it makes it a good option, to save your cryptocurrencies.
Something that I did not like very much about the last update is that, when you want to withdraw an asset, it asks you to verify through your number or email, but the code is delayed and sometimes they send you up to two codes at the same time and you do not know what it is the correct one, but from there on out, I really like it.

• +2 1

Coinbase digital wallet is actually a mobile wallet which one is only handled by you not by a coinbase.com.Through coinbase digital wallet users can easily reached to his bitcoins and sell and receives the cryptocurrency. Coinbase digital wallet is available in andriod and ios. 

Hello everyone Coinbase is a digital wallet where you can send and receive cryptos, you can also buy and sell cryptos, coinbase is one of the safest wallets and they come in a mobile and computer version

Coinbase is the best digital wallet.it store the bitcoins and cryptocurrency in their unique terms and conditions. You can enjoy with this wallet for the long time. Different countries people use this wallet and it having the huge security features. It connected all the people with each other. It is very safe and secure wallet. 

Coinbase wallet is a secured crypto currency wallet. It is most popular wallet in crypto currency trading market. So coinbase wallet is easy to use. Coinbase wallet is a digital wallet. It is higher security and sucre system. 

Coinbase wallet is secure digital wallet in the whole world.it is one of the most comfortable and relaible wallet while using.This platform has simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any problem.It support our different kinds of Crypto currencies our Crypto assets remains safe to secure in this website that's why w million of users use this platform and enjoy its good opportunities and financial services or facilities I recommend you to choose this platform and see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's services and opportunities.

Dear I also suggest this wallet to every one.

I know  that this wallet secure and safe our money. So I agree with you and you explain very well. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is one of the great wallet , coinbase digital wallet  support multiple currencies and it has a ability to store curruncey , it is comfortable and easy to use , more reliable so it has many new updated features , so it provide many benefits to users.

Coinbase wallet is one of the best in the crypto world, it has a lot of users because of their amazing services and a good security to their users. But i do not use coinbase wallet because is not offering all their services in my country, I hope they will offer all their services in my country very soon.  

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/5/2020 at 7:23 AM, jonathancm1 said:

Have you had problems with the platform?

Yes I have faced some problem with Coinbase wallet. Everyone are just focused toward its brightest sides but Coinbase has some serious demerits like it does not send OTP specially high traffic time. They do not offer equal level of customer care services to all users all around the world. I have already created a topic to discuss about demerits of Coinbase in this topic https://cryptotalk.org/topic/330953-pros-and-cons-of-coinbasecom/

Coinbase wallet is the digital wallet.It is zero fee wallet which means there is no fee of transaction.User no need to invest the currency.It give only the profit to the user.And the currency which the user earned is always secure and safe.

Coinbase digital wallet is most good safe secure and most oldest wallet on the crypto forum.this wallet have abality to store multicoins for a long time.this wallet is more easy to use and witdraw transaction send and recieve bitcoins with minimal deduction charges.it is more safer and too good wallet for saving crypto assests .you must try this.

• +1 1

On 1/15/2021 at 9:26 AM, Washi boy said:

Coinbase wallet is a secured crypto currency wallet. It is most popular wallet in crypto currency trading market. So coinbase wallet is easy to use. Coinbase wallet is a digital wallet. It is higher security and sucre system. 

@Washi boy Coinbase is a good wallet, but there is on thing that some people will not have to make use of it for savings, they make used of it to buy and transfer to another wallet. Coinbase does not give users private key, they are the one that manage your funds for you, unlike wallets that will have private key, that you are your own bank for privacy reasons. 

The coinbase online wallet was very good but when some people are afraid to use the wallet that was online but when need to understand that the app was just a name but they are the same with online because it have the same information. 

Coinbase is really one of the greatest wallets that you can choose to deal with, it has high popularity and high credibility too. I have heard form someone that it charges high fees, and higher than any other exchange but I could not check if it is true or not , but it is certainly on my shortlist when I decide to choose an online wallet. 

Coinbase digital wallet is one of the most powerful, wonderful and secure application in the crypto trading world.This application possess simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any other problem.i like this platform very much.it is one of the most secure and safe platform here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure beacuse this platform possess highest updated security system and highest updated privacy system because of its privacy and security thousand of people use this platform and enjoy it's facilities and good opportunities and financial services.i like this platform very much and I am personally using this platform and enjoy it's amazing, splendid, Wonderful and Glorious platform in the crypto trading world.

Coinbase Wallet is a secure crypto currency wallet.  It is the most popular wallet in the cryptocurrency trending market.  It is an amazing wallet that supports multiple currencies.  The Coinbase Wallet has a lot of high security features that allow it to send and receive multi-tokens defensively.  So Coinbase Wallet is easy to use. People are afraid to use the wallet online but when the application was just a name they have to understand but online they are the same because it has the same information that you should understand but some people don't. Thanks guys.

Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies.  you can connect a U.S. bank account .  way of uses  this wallet vary easy . coin base is a digital platform it is very safe.We can trust on this wallet the security is very high and user interface is very much easy

• Useful or interesting 1

Coin base wallet is a greatest digital wallet which is using for savings ,receiving and transferring this currencies and coins from one to the other......it provide a good platform for securing currencies of different type which can be transferred by any wallet.

• +1 1