How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

I also learned about cryptocurrencies on platforms like youtobe and other cryptocurrency news pages, there are many platforms to learn about crypto.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

I got to know them through the youtube videos that by the way there are not many Spanish-speaking channels that tell you how you work and how you can opt for it, and then I started to investigate on my own and do a lot of research. on the subject of electronic money and new technologies and cryptos.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I met cryptocurrencies on the platforms where I worked to earn money online, and in different places, such as faucets, ptcs, freelance websites, among others.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Personally, I learned about cryptocurrencies through comments that I listened to where I live and then investigated for myself on the internet to solve my doubts.

• +1 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I got to know them through youtube videos, on the topic of electronic money, new technologies and cryptography, I met cryptocurrencies on the platforms I worked on to make money online, and in different places, such as taps,

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

There are a lot ways to know cryptocurrencies now is not hard to find information like before, before yes is not easy to know anything about cryptocurrencies, not you have Youtube, forums...etc also you have Crypto Radio here on this topic you get a lot of audio information:

• +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well i was introduced to crypto by my brother and now i have been in this field for 3 years now i generally get to know about new currencies from twitter and the official pages of the exchanges 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

At first I couldn't do anything with btc. I saw on fb that, for example, on paying ads sites where you could buy packages, people paid with btc. Then I looked for pages where everything is explained in order to get a little bit through.

Youtube is also helpful to learn about crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I learned by constantly researching,watching videos and analyzing graphics.Over time,everything fits into one's mind.As long as you literally have to give yourself up without fear and giving up.This is how I learned.But I made a serious effort.

• +2 2

Hello, I got to know cryptocurrencies thanks to a very famous airdrop from an exchange where I earn more than $ 100 since there I fell in love with cryptocurrencies

I do not remember exactly when I started to learn about paper currencies, perhaps five years behind. My first beginnings in the world of digital currencies were not easy, but with time I realized how to deal with this topic

• +2 1

I learned about cryptocurrencies through YouTube, then I investigated more about them, Btc, Ethereum, Ltc and many more and it is surprising to know about them and live from them, without a doubt they are the digital future on a global level.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, I have not been in the know for a long time, but I began to hear about the topic of cryptocurrencies for 3 years or so, at that time in my country they began to talk about the subject, I found interesting the fact that currencies or Digital tokens could be worth even more than physical money, so I started researching and learning more about it. From videos on youtube or groups on telegram to market news or the stock market they have helped me a lot to understand a little more, in this forum I have also had the opportunity to read personal experiences of people who are better managed in this field (which adds too). I think when you are very interested in something, learning about it is the best part.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Someone suggested it to me and i thought it'd be so hard and not worth the effort but i was wrong and I've been in this field for six months now. 

• +3 1

I learned about crypto through a relative who has been in this for years and has obtained very good results.  I also started watching YouTube videos that guide me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also learned about cryptocurrencies from platforms such as Youtube, Facebook etc. The amount of knowledge you can find on such platforms is ridiculous. Cryptocurrency has come a long way. Nowadays it is advertised on almost all sites so it is hard to miss. 

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

My friend introduced cryptocurrencies to me in 2014 when i was in college, but i joined crypto world in 2017 after i finished college. I started with faucets and after few months i learned P2P trading and then officially i become a trader.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

11 hours ago, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

I need to know them through youtube videos, on the subject of electronic money, new technologies and cryptography, I met cryptocurrencies on the platforms I worked on to form money online, and in several places, like faucets

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Its funny, but from youtube home page recommendations (yeah sometimes it brings cool stuff). So after i dove deep and started learning more and more.

• +2 1

advcash_banner.png