Archive topics but dont delete them - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Archive topics but dont delete them

Hello guys ,  this talk is to the modirater here and i hope you can share your opinion with me and what you think about my suggestion that is about :

i think they should archive topics and not delete them if they could and the reason why cause the problem of payment , archive topics will removed them to a nowhere place but they still count on our system payment , but delete theme will cuase a payment problem and we wont get paid ever .

PS : im talking about topics here and not posts 

thank you and have a nice day guys 

Yes I agree with you mate, let's give the admins some time because I think this is not the only suggestion from the members, after a while then we will see again 

i  think admins are working on how to improve this forum. They will take appropriate action to address your concern very soon. We also think archive topics should not be deleted .. I want to know more about this ..

When deleted spammer or multi-account, all of their content is automatically deleted. This is how the forum system works.

• +3 1