Yone's sevenfold rise on Yobit? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Yone's sevenfold rise on Yobit?

Surprisingly large and sudden Yone  on Doge / Yone Pair on Yobite Exchange !!!
The coin has gone from 0.000001 Doge to 0.00000725 Doge
What happened? And why all this height?
However, this is a good opportunity to make some profits
What is your opinion?

Maybe there is big news for YONE coin. I noticed that too when the volume is increasing but I don't have any doge at that time.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/23/2019 at 8:28 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Maybe there is big news for YONE coin. I noticed that too when the volume is increasing but I don't have any doge at that time.

Yes, I saw on Chat Yobit that there were lots of Yone pumped into the market, and indeed it was a good opportunity for those who were holding Yone they made good profits, now they started falling again and I don't know if they will return to their old price before the rise.

1 hour ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I saw on Chat Yobit that there were lots of Yone pumped into the market, and indeed it was a good opportunity for those who were holding Yone they made good profits, now they started falling again and I don't know if they will return to their old price before the rise.

Yeah, yone now is on dump but I'm still waiting for the update about yone why its pump the last few days or it just a fluke made by some whales.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:36 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah, yone now is on dump but I'm still waiting for the update about yone why its pump the last few days or it just a fluke made by some whales.

You are right the pump of YONE was just a clear manipulation of some whales because there was no news or update about YONE. 

21 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

You are right the pump of YONE was just a clear manipulation of some whales because there was no news or update about YONE. 

Oh thanks I didn't buy yone for nothing. I thought there is a big news for it that's why it's pumping. I almost enter the hands of manipulators. Lol

17 hours ago, Hamk said:

There was lot of volume pumped into the CURRENCY, I viewed that from the chart on the website, there has to be a reason behind that

There is no reason for it. YONE pumps because of market manipulators if you buy now your money will surely trap forever. 

2 minutes ago, Wish107.5 said:

What happened is many people buy this coin,  so expect the rise. Or whales pump the price so that they will have profit then they sell people that buy on big price will get stuck 

Yes already that's what I think, I have risen up to about 0.00000725 that day but now on that day its price fell to 0.00000315 Doge, who sold that day won and who bought lost. These are trade exploiting opportunities.

Yes yone is very much profitable in yobit. I took this opportunity when the price in doge pairs started increasing and I have made a huge profit from it. I wish in future thr price will go to moon.

Avoid them area crypto foreign money in that case the key reason why it is really exclusively to the yobit in that case the key reason why I actually check with this to your yobit in that case the key reason why I actually check with this back it's actually not straightforward to achieve the amount of money being a great sold in the market it is really elevate by using commerce together with the btc

8 hours ago, Ipal said:

Yes it is a very good opportunity, I think I want to trade there, I am very interested, I have to think about it first so that I am not mistaken.

32 minutes ago, Hamk said:

The truth is that, most of the market on yobit are manipulate, to lure traders to buy into it. It is bad for that. Just keep your money safe

Working on such currencies is profitable but needs to be very careful. It means it is very dangerous to buy and hold a large amount And you keep it, you have to buy a very quantity and then sell it immediately when the difference becomes small and make some profit, and never keep it for a long time because you will inevitably lose your money. This is what they call a hit and run strategy.

4 hours ago, Hamk said:

The truth is that, most of the market on yobit are manipulate, to lure traders to buy into it. It is bad for that. Just keep your money safe

Yeah, that's why it is better to buy those coins who have Investbox features because while waiting for the best opportunity you getting daily interest to your locked coins.

5 hours ago, Hamk said:

In lock coins, I think there will be features in which a users will be able to withdraw his locked coin after he want to withdraw it

Yes, you can instantly close your investment and withdraw it but for now, YONE Investbox is only for monthly interest. 

On 11/23/2019 at 5:20 AM, Crypto123 said:

Surprisingly large and sudden Yone  on Doge / Yone Pair on Yobite Exchange !!!
The coin has gone from 0.000001 Doge to 0.00000725 Doge
What happened? And why all this height?
However, this is a good opportunity to make some profits
What is your opinion?

i dont know man i had about 100k yone before and i didnt know what to do with it and i kept playing dice with it just because i wanted to get rid of it because that coin is useless.

7 minutes ago, Senorita said:

Indeed one is extremely a lot lucrative within Yobit. We required this particular chance once the cost within doge sets began growing as well as I've created enormous make money from this. We desire within the long term the price goes to the celestial satellite.

The Doge market in Yobit is profitable, but it is dangerous at the same time, because the prices are terribly volatile, so it is better to work cautiously in this market, and do a liquidation of currencies before going to sleep in the sense that you do not hold large quantities of them because you can wake up and you find that the price falls very significantly.

3 hours ago, Hamk said:

That will a risk you will be trying to take. A month of interest, you will not know the outcome of the market by that time either up or down

Yeah I know that's why I'm not riding with YONE, I rather invest my money in QQQ the daily interest of it is good and I can easily get my ROI.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have faith that it will increase, I don't believe in its previous price.
Equal volume increased, and the price is maintained,
but I think it falls before climbing, you must be careful if you invest or want to invest in it.

I think it was an attempt to return the currency at its previous price, as it can happen again.
Currently the currency went down again, be a little careful when investing in this currency.

the currency currently costs doge: 0.00000297

On 12/4/2019 at 12:12 PM, Hamk said:

Which one is QQQ, just hearing it now can you give me sime basic idea about it? Thanks

You can find QQQ on doge pairs. This coin can generate a 5% daily interest to your locked QQQ through an investbox without requiring any actions.

31 minutes ago, Hamk said:

The price is friendly Right, i mean the volume of the market and the price is not so volatile

Yeah it was kind of stable compared to the other low coins of yobit and mostly it got around 600K up to 1M doge volume a day.

I saw on Chat Yobit that there have been lots of Yone pumped into the market, and indeed it become an awesome opportunity for people who have been preserving Yone they made top earnings, now they started falling again and I don't know if they may go back to their vintage price earlier than the upward push. Yone now's on unload however I'm nevertheless looking ahead to the replace about yone why its pump the previous few days or it only a fluke made with the aid of some whales.

5 minutes ago, halloweed said:

Since it has already happened I don't think that this is an opportunity any more, It is definitely not time to buy yone, rather a time to cashout tha profit,

You are lucky then because you are able to make a profit to this big pump. I just hope it was a real pump and not made by some whales.

21 minutes ago, halloweed said:

No I didn't know about the pump neither did I make any profit from, I was just saying that to the other dude, who wanted to buy now that the pump has already happened.

Oh sorry you mean it is good to make an entry now. But in my personal opinion, it is still best to wait for more to see if there is any big news that will happen to YONE. 

This is because of the huge demand for the currency, which makes it rise in this way, and I think that the rapid rise in price comes behind a rapid decline, so you must be careful.

Life is great and enjoy it

16 hours ago, Hamk said:

Yes i observed that too, we have to take risk sometimes to be part of an opportunity 

Yeah taking a risk is part of the crypto business but you must check first if taking the risk is really worth it because some coins are useless and no value at all.