Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

TRON is a Blockchain-based decentralized operating system based on a system-derived cryptocurrency. This is the best altcoin by far to invest as you can get a high return on holding it long term. And I think it will increase to $ 1 in the near future

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

😇The best cryptocurrency is based on you research about it personally for jow l dobt like any coin other than me nex because is very stable and it increase profit day by day as compare to another coins other coins there is too much volatile that can chocke all your money so dor me minex token its fire fire 

For me the best Cryptocurrency is Litecoin (LTC) it is fast when transferring it to other addresses, its Fees are low compared to other Currencies and it is the one I like to mine and earn with ADS and Mobile app I am a collector of Litecoin I used to buy (LTC).

Im my view steem coin is best crypto currency they are paying very good money for every one , you can convert your steem into steem power and they will pay  you upto 4 percent monthly reward on your investment and you can also get free upvote and reward from others.

I will pick bitcoin because of their track record of crypto currency, they don't hacked or stealing money from the users and value they have when exchange.

These are my list for now.

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Tron

Yfi

ETN

I have my reasons for choosing this coins.

They have great future potentials. I won't be too surprise to see those coins among my favourites that are under $1 now to surpass $10 soon. I have strong believe in TRX that it will moon soon.

• +5 1

There is no Bitcoin among the options. That's why I call it Ethereum. The next coin I would choose would be Litecoin. It is among my favorite coins because Litecoin has a lot of function area.

• +5 1

Good evening! Personnaly i claim that the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is the best because it opened the cryptoworld's doors for the worldwide community and that's great. How's about to invest in it? I invested in bicoins and really hope that i will win.

Litecoin is the best coin for me. I bought LTC when its price was 42 USD. After 2 weeks, I sold my LTC in 77 USD. It was January. I hope that LTC will pump again and I can double my invest again.

I think there is no best cryptocurrency. One can unequivocally distinguish between security and non-transferable. In the first case it is at least everyone knows Bitcoin and Ethereum, in the other case it is unpredictable Minex, TWT and so on. (The above coins were given purely for example).

For my choosen usdt is the best,, but on your list 

Ethereum  so good ,,, for now more kind of token stay on ethereum blockchain with small supply ,,,

from the list of the author I know only 1,2,3,4 and 7 coins. in the top I will raise, perhaps, Ethereum and dash. Ethereum as a very popular stable cryptocurrency on the market, and dash for anonymity.

the boin coins is for me litecoin. because i like charlie lie and this coins. also is has so fast transanctions and also the most little comissions. and also the must trading places support this coin

On 11/21/2019 at 5:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

this is not a good thing in my opinion.
Why? because this coin has a large stamp.
I prefer coins with a small cap because during the alt season they will rise the highest.

There are usually a number of cryptocurrencies in the online world, but I think Bitcoin is the best of them all.  This is because the market value of Bitcoin and the demand in the world market are higher than other currencies.  Moreover, Bitcoin is said to be the mother of all other cryptocurrencies.Moreover, more money can be earned by trading or investing through Bitcoin. 

I recommended btc and eth this is both nice move altscoin day by day down you are short term trade on altscoin nows a days

I recommended btc and eth this is both nice move altscoin day by day down you are short term trade on altscoin nows a days

Litecoin and Riplle are best coins in your list. XRP price is stable, but I am feeling that its price gonna pump soon. LTC price is usually rising or falling to 1-2%. But I once bought Litecoin with 42 dollars and sold them for 70. 

That is variable as the months go by, we cannot be so sharp on that list because currencies are volatile and we must always analyze the market.
If an analysis is made for October 2020, between Coinbase, Coinmarketcap and Binance, this could be the currencies to take into account:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Tether
XRP

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that always the best cryptocurrency will be bitcoin unless some powerful market invests absurd amounts of money in creating a better cryptocurrency backed by a de-centralized project, because that is the fear of many of bitcoin, which runs its own economy in basis on buying and selling.

I like bitcoin in my own way. I think a lot of money can be made by investing in Bitcoin. Also all the cryptocurrency names mentioned in your list are very good currencies.

I think I have said it repeatedly, for me Bitcoin is the best crypto for a long time, and it will be the best for a long time most surely, and secondly the Ethereum.