Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

Yes, we always collect Bitcoin and keep it safe, because we know that in the future Bitcoin price will be very high and it will make us rich. For that the only way to get the opportunity to sell at a high price is to save for a long time. Collecting by participating in CryptoTalk campaigns is one of the ways I collect Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I strongly recommend keeping Bitcoin.  As we can see, Bitcoin is constantly growing and flourishing because it has passed all the tests of the time and it looks good in the long run.I do not have a citizen, but I will try to earn the future profit. So that I can be more beneficial in the future. Hope you have to do it. Thank you

Gentleman I am totally agree with you you should too to keep your Bitcoins safe because in the future the price of the Bitcoin is going more high and will your Bitcoin protect you from the crisis time that is very beneficial for you

On 11/20/2019 at 1:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Those peoples which safe their coins in 2018 and they hold that till they make good money in this market now becasue the coin go high so much and this time its price touch the sky and if they sell now they make good profit in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/20/2019 at 2:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Bitcoin is now more expensive than gold.Bitcoin prices have skyrocketed. Bitcoin prices have risen the most in history this year.We need to keep Bitcoin safe place because Bitcoin is now considered valuable.If we keep Bitcoin in a safe place and keep it in a good wallet, then we will get good profit in the future.

Your suggestion was good and I hope many in this forum has followed your suggestion. The price of Btc has risen much higher than expected. 

Friend, you were very right, today the btc is worth 37k $ and surely this year 2021 it will be worth even more, although there is already a shortage of bitcoin, that generates a bit of uncertainty, everyone who owns bitcoin at the end of the year, will have a lot of money , It is projected at 100k or more, now imagine for a few years, many believe that the time will come that bitcoin will cost 1 million dollars, and it is not impossible, only that for 10 years it will not be very possible to obtain bitcoin, It is now that we can gather the necessary satoshis.

The above topic is similar to what a friend told me back in 2009. He said I should invest in bitcoin that it will make me rich in the future. I don't understand what he was saying. I was so focus on my studies that I don't pay attention to it. Anyway, if we invest wisely on crypto currency today, it can help our future. We just need to invest wisely. 

Actually those that are holding bitcoin and investing in bitcoin are making good profits with time. Longtime investment in crypto is good and profitable if we make it in the right projects. 

Yes my friend, you are telling the truth. It makes perfect sense to invest the capital you currently have in bitcoin. You can earn 100% profit from the bitcoins you buy today. The opinion of many crypto experts is that the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 100,000 by the end of 2021.

You are right, anyone who trusts in the potential of BTC should make sure to keep their cryptocurrencies well because there are many threats on the internet, the ideal is to keep it in cold wallets and if possible use a Ledger or Trezor for more security.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

We have to try to keep the largest amount of Bitcoin, as well as popular currencies such as Ethereum,
Because the future will be excellent for crypto and bitcoin, as expectations indicate that prices will reach very high levels for bitcoin, perhaps 100,000 dollars within several years,
So preserving Bitcoin will benefit us in the future.

• +1 1

The price of BTC is like gambling which makes you rich in a very short time or it does not lead you to anything overnight and buy some bitcoins and keep them for 5 to 6 years. You will get a lot of profit for holding your currency for a long time and if you have patience and wait for several years, it will change your destiny

Cryptotalk is the best way to learn many things and earn money from it. It is very beneficial for us. We have to follow many rules for trading. We have to keep btc in safe place for security system. By saving btc coin, we can be successful in this forum.

Yes my friend you absolutely right we store our btc in safe place or secuire wallets like trust wallets if we store our btc in safe place it would help in future the price of btc is increase regularly so if we achieve our goals and want to get huge profit we need to store our btc in safe and secuire place 

Now ut time to safe ,because the price of bitcoin is in low if you wan to earn profit then you need to hold after sometime it really go to high then you can earn profit by sale . So make right decisions if you want to earn money from bitcoin. Patient is the ket to success and you can make your future just by bitcoin.

It is not easy to make the investment for the long term because we do not know what will happen to the rate of the coin in the future and that is why people do not make the investment in that, but I think we should take these kind of the risks for the long term investments.

You are right.We should keep buying Bitcoin for the future. Because the price of bitcoin will continue to rise day by day.Since the creation of Bitcoin in 2009, its price has only been rising. So we should keep it in our wallet. Then I will be able to earn a lot of money in the future.

I have done an analysis and it occurred to me that those that hold onto their bitcoin are the ones that earn more from it as they will get almost everything from the move. I have been planning to switch my while savings to crypto and only withdraw when I feel the need to.

you are right my friend making any investment for a long-term would be very good thing because if we keep some to pregnancy for a long-term it can get us thousands of times our investments

On 11/20/2019 at 2:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Yeah of course we should store bitcoin in a safe place for the future because bitcoin price is increasing in day by day and we can earn much money by holding bitcoin for future. We can sell our holding bitcoins in a high price and we can earn much profits. You've said absolutely right and I am doing this for getting much profits in the future. 

I agree with you, storing cryptocurrencies is very profitable and guarantees us wonderful profits in the future, but I do not advise you to store bitcoin only, you must store more than one currency

• +3 1

I totally agree with you, so far, with the price of currencies rising insane, I advise you to obtain and keep them and not sell them because they will rise more and all indicators point to the rise of Bitcoin to 60,000 dollars

• +2 1

Yes, indeed, my friend. Well done. This is the truth. Bitcoin has gone up crazy and it has become unbelievable at this price. Bitcoin has become more expensive than a kilo of gold. It is really unbelievable.

It is so scary that you save some Bitcoin for the future but you find that it is robbed someway or the other from your wallet, it is not fair that things like this happen and I really hope that there might be a solution, because some incident like this happen without you committing any mistake at all, but the cyber attacks save no one. 

• +2 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.
    • Количество кошельков с биткоинами на сумму от $1 000 выросло   Эксперты Fidelity Digital Assets подчеркнули, что увеличение числа таких кошельков свидетельствует о растущем распространении первой криптовалюты и ее принятии. Это также указывает и на рост числа адресов, которые накапливают и сохраняют биткоин, даже когда растет его стоимость на рынке. По мнению аналитиков, в краткосрочной перспективе у первой криптовалюты будет наблюдаться положительная динамика.   В Fidelity Digital Assets отметили продолжение многолетней тенденции к снижению биткоин-балансов на криптобиржах. Показатель в первом квартале 2024 года снизился на 4,2%, до 2,3 млн BTC, что на 30% ниже максимума 2020 года в 3 млн BTC. В отчете отдельно указана нереализованная прибыль держателей биткоина — к концу первого квартала 2024 года свыше 99% адресов находились в плюсе.   «По мере роста количества прибыльных адресов, распродажа становится более вероятной, поскольку трейдеры и новые инвесторы стремятся зафиксировать позиции», — указано в отчете. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407146
    • ФБР предостерегло общественность от использования незарегистрированных криптосервисов Согласно федеральным законам США, все платформы, работающие с цифровыми активами, обязаны зарегистрироваться в Сети по борьбе с финансовыми преступлениями (FinCEN). Поэтому, прежде чем начать работу с криптоплатформами, ФБР призвало пользователей проверять их регистрацию в FinCEN. Ведомство отметило, что регистрация в регулирующих органах не доказывает безопасность оказываемых услуг. Это говорит лишь о том, что платформа стремится соответствовать определенным нормативным требованиям. Помимо регистрации, поставщики услуг виртуальных активов (VASP) должны соблюдать правила борьбы с отмыванием денег. ФБР предупредило: пользователям следует осторожнее относиться к платформам, которые не запрашивают имя, дату рождения, адрес и документ, удостоверяющий личность. В противном случае это повышает риск мошенничества и преступной деятельности. Кроме того, наличие криптовалютных сервисов в популярных магазинах приложений вовсе не гарантирует, что эти сервисы работают легально и соответствуют федеральным законам. Напомним, что в период с марта по май 2023 года ФБР конфисковало $1,7 млн в криптовалютах в ходе расследования разных преступлений. Недавно правоохранители предупредили о программе-вымогателе Akira, требующей выкуп в биткоинах. Жертвами вредоносного ПО стали уже более 250 компаний.