Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

Private key is so much important for us because this is our main account and thats why i just write my private key on the register and safe that because no one can hack my register and thats good for me. Now hackers will hack the system and also they hack the wallet when they know our private key.

Indeed, I concur with you my companion, something bizarre has been occurring with bitcoin recently, I think next will be a critical year. Tragically, I traded all bitcoins for another money, yet acquire more, and toss in the hold. Thank you kindly for the info.

Bruh! if btc price falls down it always rises in future. Price of btc is like gambling it makes youvrich in very short time or it leads you to nothing over night. But if you have patience and wait for several years it will change your fortune.

• +1 1

On 12/17/2020 at 8:44 PM, Lokeloke said:

Clearly the rise of Bitcoin within hours shows the prediction for it's promising future is becoming more feasible, as it rises with more than 13% in less hours, from value worth 19k+ USD to about 23k+ USD, it'd have been nice if someone like me has being hoarding Bitcoin, I'd have multiplied my assets now

In the next few years. Bitcoin will definitely be the most scarce currency with a very reduced supply after each halvings - you pretty know what that means. 

BTC is now a little below $24k, a lot think they have missed out looking it has traded below $7k this year? 2021 look much more promising.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/20/2019 at 9:53 AM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

I believed those that follows this idea will never regret doing so, Bitcoin has been improving in value before now and it's impressive, it's not too late to keep BTC safe as it's still increasing in value

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Those that have hold bitcoin from last year have make profits from it, and bitcoin will continue to grow which in the future those that will be patient to make longtime investment will make good earning in the future. 

Bitcoin is one of the best options to secure funds and is better than gold and investing in stocks, as it is simply easy to store on the one hand We are responsible for storing it and it is of market value by taking an unlimited escalation in its price value over the next term.

• +1 1

Yeah we should all do that cause bitcoin is doing extremely well now all those traders that is holding bitcoin are rejoicing, I have a bit of bitcoin and I rejoicing too, so if you keep bitcoin safe it will keep you safe in the future.

• +4 1

Yes I totally agree with you now that if we can keep Bitcoin safe then Bitcoin can certainly give us a lot of money in the future as there is a lot of potential to increase the value of Bitcoin in the future.

whoever took your advise or was following this strategy at that time then for sure he benefited a lot because Bitcoin price increased more than 150% from that time until today and who stored it of course gained huge profits from this and even until now Bitcoin is good to buy because it's going to increase even more than that

• +4 1

I agree with you and that is why I am currently saving some of my bitcoin as I am seeing that the value is rapidly increasing everyday and it will be worth very much in the future and I advise everyone to do the same.

Yes, my friend it is really wonderful, thank you for this advice, of course bitcoin has a blossoming future, so I advise everyone to buy it and keep it in a safe place, because the price of Bitcoin will inevitably rise soon. 

• +3 1

Yes dude it is a good thing that if you save your money in wallet and when the currency become higher you will withdraw it which is a sensible and professional behavior in working in cryptocurrencies. Because Bitcoins and many other cryptocurrencies are having a shiny future

On 11/20/2019 at 2:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Currently hackers have increased a lot which is causing our wallet to be hacked a lot.So we should keep the bitcoins we have safe because the price of bitcoin is now higher than the price of gold.So we need to keep Bitcoin in a well-secured wallet. I would suggest you to keep it in a Coinbase wallet.

It is good to store your currencies and keep them until the price rises and then sell. This is the principle of profit from encryption, but it is difficult for us to choose the appropriate time to do so because we always expect the price to increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, Bitcoin should be kept safe now because the number of scammers in the online world is constantly increasing and they are constantly scamming the Bitcoin of different members.  As a result, my Bitcoin should be kept in a safe place for future protection.  And for that I will use wallet because now wallets provide more security and trustworthy where my bitcoin will be more secure.

We must store Bitcoin and collect what we can from it and store it for the future, as through the great growth that occurs to him, the increase in popularity and the increase in the demand for it by people leads to a significant increase in its prices which brings us big profits

I agree that we should have two types of wallets. Our trading wallet, and our long-term investment wallet.

I keep some amounts of Bitcoin in my long-term wallet and add to it gradually when the price drops. I do my tradings with my trading wallets, buying at breakouts of the resistances and selling at the next resistance.

In my opinion, it is a good investment strategy related to Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Genius predictions sir, indeed those members, investors who work with this posts will had become multi-millionaire by now. As of then Bitcoin was just $6400 dollars and in this of year of 2021 bitcoin is making a significant attempts to reach $35 to $40'000. Bitcoin future is always bright but you have to be patience before to benefits from the profit

Yes dear it is very important to keep bit coin safe now because it will be very helpful in the future.if we keep it safe now it will keep us safe in future.I have no bit coin at that time.

Bitcoin is become very valuable crypto coin in crypto market. The future of bitcoin is very bright. If you hold bitcoin for long period of time it will give you profit in your future. If you have amount for investment then i can advise you buy some bitcoin and ethereum for long term holding

Yes, you are right. Now the demand of bitcoin is increasing. Many people use it and it will be more precious in the future. So it could be beneficial to store some btc safely so that it will give you benefit in coming years.

I think you are right. If you safe your BTC I think you safe your future. I suggest you invest in bitcoin and save them for long term. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. If you save it I think you can take a big profit in future.

You are absolutely right friend as we know the price of btc is increasing rapidly and I hope it will increase more and more in the future if now we will invest our earning btc then we will be able to get good profit in the future therefore we can store our btc in our wallets.