What is best strategy for crypto trading - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

What is best strategy for crypto trading

Good post, personally my point of view there are many source of best strategy of crypto trading,for example if we should read and learn about it, because if we want to experience and create best strategy for crypto trading, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sale your bitcoins in exchange for talk tokens when the price of bitcoin is high. Then invest all your collected talk tokens. Them, purchase the bitcoin when it is on low price and sale talk tokens when its on high price.

On 11/19/2019 at 2:44 PM, giash crypto said:

Can anyone suggest me some profitable trategies? Iam currently trading breakout. Iam an experianced trader but still in loss. Pls share your strategies.

As you have mentioned you are experienced trader then, you have to take some break and analysis your trading style fresh your mind and study new studies related to trading, find more articles and tutorials which will give you good idea of your mistakes. Because your trading isn't hitting the spot and you are frustrated by loss ,now cannot think straight. 

The trading need patience and planning. The market movement will be change after your break and you will get back in game. For the time best strategy is to stop and find your mistakes. 

The best planning to come over this issue is holding that coin for some time and when price of that coin decreases then you have to buy that coin in very huge amount and after that when prices of that coin increases then sell them quickly.

There is no strategy that can make you win every time you use it. Only follow the market, which makes you always aware of what will happen, and so it is possible to see the right time to enter and exit transactions.

• +1 1

I would advise you to learn technical analysis and then learn about short term crypto trading. This method is risky but you will be able to make good amount of money in short time. In my opinion short term business strategy is the best option.  

To me the best way to get the job done is to set the selling and buying price of Bitcoin.  The most widely used policy is to buy cheap and sell at high prices.  This is how we can benefit.  But posting the opposite can hurt you.

Your trading will be best if your technical analysis and basis skills about the markets are well determined. Utilize your experience fully and believe on yourself. Pateintly wait for the good coins rate & then Trade them.

To be successful in trading you should observe the market closely and should take a strong eye on the price fluctuations of the coins in which you want to trade.Amd the most importantly you should have a good presence of mind and skills to do the best analysis as we can take decision in trading after a proper analysis.So be patient and try to learn and gain experience about these important factors about trading.

On 2/23/2020 at 11:20 AM, jacker said:

There are many strategies that I think you need to know and apply, but are you really prepared for trading? I think starting with small amounts and with 2 different currencies is like trading for experience.

The best strategy for trading in the cryptocurrency market is the supply and demand areas, and it is the strongest preferred strategy in order for the price not to reflect on you.

Frankly, I'm new to this because I don't know a strategy. But I guess there aren't many different strategies. That's why I think you need to invest in the right place at the right time. I don't know what strategies could be different

Edited by tobom

It is strange to call yourself an experienced trader when you are in constant loss. Something is missing my friend, you should resort to trustworthy sources to derive information from and you should learn about market analysis and how to read charts and what coins are safe to invest in, then you can start trading.

I think there are alot of qualities a person has to acquire before he can become a successful trader. Once you do not have these qualities you will end up loosing your money. Some of these qualities include;

-Vast amount of knowledge on the coin you are trading.

-Patience

-Consistency.

- Knowing when to trade: This simply means that you will have to study your coin to know how far it can rise and how low it can fall. Just because a coin falls by $10 doesnt mean you should rush to buy because that particular coin might have the potential of falling by $30. This also requres patience

- Creating a diverse portfolio: Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Diverse you Investment. This is one method of risk management.

This are just some few qualities. There are many other qualities you need to acquire before you can successfully trade. I hope this is helpful

In my views best strategy is complete use of mind,means buy at low prices and sell as prices goes high. Don't keep coins in hand it's better to invest and wait for your profit. Also keep calm and work patiently.

• +1 1

On 11/19/2019 at 3:44 PM, giash crypto said:

Can anyone suggest me some profitable trategies? Iam currently trading breakout. Iam an experianced trader but still in loss. Pls share your strategies.

First of all you should increase your knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trading then you should start the trade. Yeah you can loose your money for the lack of knowledge so you should develop your knowledge everyday about the crypto trade. You should be very careful about the investment in the trade. Avoid the hackers and scammers and always take suggestions from the experts. 

Scalping is one of the most difficult strategies for active crypto trading. This approach involves that a trader opens a lot of deals only for a few seconds or minutes. Profiteers don’t focus on middle-term or long-term trends. They earn money out of the quickest cryptocurrency movements. Following quick currency movements is risky because one can never predict if the asset goes up or down the next minute. Scalpers (the traders who follow the scalping strategy) use such tools as indicators (MACD), moving average, and similar.

On 11/19/2019 at 10:44 AM, giash crypto said:

The best strategies for crypto trading is first you need to learn what you don't have idea on, secondly always check the transactions rates before doing any transactions, ask friends who are also on the system any time you are in difficult situation and lastly do not rush to do anything.

• +1 1

The best strategy for trading is closely monitor the market price of the coin before trading on it. Monitoring the recent price of a coin will give you on the clue on the possibility of coin price falling. In addition, it will good a beginner to start trading with small capital to have the experience.

The only major strategy i know so far is your experience and knowledge about a particular coin you want to buy, well buy at lower price and hold for a while which involved a lot of patience and sell when the price goes up and make some good profit.

Dear first u need to learn a skills and best technique because these things very helpful for u and your trading.the most valuable techniques of exchanging of crypto market is pattern exchanging and holding up of amendment and right costs levels of crypto market resources at that point purchases on lows costs and procure secure benefit and don't put into one coin your all venture. Thanx

The best strategy for cryptocurrency trading is analysing the price of the coin in recent days for trading but can this be achieved without having the knowledge and experience on the market price of this crypto coins? No. Then experience for me is best strategy needed in trading.

If you want to earn through the trading process you need to learn it properly just knowing the method of trading and getting information of how to use some.apps of trading is not experience. You cannot copy anyone’s strategy and work on it. You need to create your own strategy in order to be able to make profits.

• +1 1

The best strategy for trading is to check the value of the currency in full so that it works. The price of a currency varies from time to time.  The probability of observing the recent price of a currency will give you a lot of ideas on how to determine the probability of a currency.