My best message for you, trader. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My best message for you, trader.

On 11/17/2019 at 1:41 AM, Keith700 said:

Improvise.
Improvise as much as you can in a real account and then practice in demo.
All those who read me pay attention to this, I hope it will help you and help you in general.
I had my first serious account in real with about 0.02 Btc more than a year ago with the aim of making it grow, but at that time I did not know what was necessary, I burned it in less than 1 month.
After that, I had an investment of 0.06 Btc between about 4 months and that account burned in less than 2 months.
Then I went with smaller amounts, since since the last account burns I was not using risk management until I started to apply a little of that rule that I was evading, many of my operations were without Stop Loss, I started again with amounts smaller, 0.004 Btc, 0.002 Btc, 0.006 Btc, 0.0009 Btc with the objective end of finishing my improvisation stages, it was understood that in that section I gained too much and lost everything in a matter of 1 to 5 poorly executed trades.
After you make the mess and key yourself like a fool, that's where you're going to understand that improvisation helped you understand that:
-The emotions kill you.
-The techniques do work, what does not work is a trade without SL.
-The euphoria burns all expectations.
-Improvise, it helps you polish your mistakes.
-Without study and without a test between your psychology-personality-trades you can not do anything, take a test like this and correct everything you need.
-Follow the trend, interpret what the market transmits with respect to what you analyze is the key harmony.
A trader is formed, a trader falls to shine but this only applies if only YOU are able to reset and correct you because no one will do it for you.
After my improvisations, I started demo to take more conservative trades, and guess what? Using my rules, using TP, SL, making ladering orders and reading the market structure made me understand with certainty many of the things in which before I was wrong.
First take a real account and risk money that you are willing to lose so that your psychology hurts and heals on the same account, then apply for a demo account, practice about 2-4 months seriously, then that's where you will be prepared, it is there where you will clean all the evils of emotions and psychology.
I am still in my process, in which I have learned a lot and will continue to learn.
Thanks for reading, this can help you and remember:
When you are able to make money with 1 dollar, you are able to make money with 1000 dollars, and without realizing the amount or greed, it is there where you will produce money with your eyes closed, because you will be focused on your performances and NOT on money .
Never operate to feel good, recognize your problems and build your discipline ladder.
With love, Keith700.

Well at least you learned the lesson and you are warning the new ones what they should 
not do as I thank goodness I had not yet started with the trading but thanks to this 
warning I already know that I will take my time to practice and better analyze my 
investments thanks my friend for this warning

Every person must start learning before he experiences trading himself, and when he has information about trading, he can start experimenting with trading in order to increase his experience in this area and be able to make profits from it.

Good project and also you are right in your view and in trading we have to think with every view and by only that way to get huge profit and by this good experience very soon.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for this message, in order to become a good trader is not easy, you must get a lot of experience, everyone may make mistakes in the beginning and rush to buy a currency, but those mistakes make him learn to trade faster.

• +1 1

Hello, in my case I prefer to occupy the stop loss since it helps you to avoid losing capital, there are those who prefer not to occupy it but I believe that it depends on each perception, good tips it is always good to learn something new and what better it is the personal experience greetings and good post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The experimental account has some benefits from training the soul, maturing the mind, and opening the mind on important pillars of the types of how to win, how to lose, and why .. It makes it easier for us to discover the way in a practical, training way that looms reality

• +5 1

Thanks for your message. We all know that experience is the best teacher, you have learn from your mistake, and you won't repeat those mistake again. Loose is part of trading, we all experience loose in trading. 

• +1 1

I consider that the most important advice that can be given to a new trader is to manage your capital well and strictly. And to continue to learn and follow currency news and know how to read cryptocurrency timelines to see lows and peaks at which you can buy and sell.

• +3 1

there is no more to add because all what you said is important to every trader to follow it or they end with losses , when we are beginners of course it's wrong to start with high amounts of money because we will lose them anyway , we should only start with low amounts and even if we made high percentage profit to these low amounts we shouldn't regret we didn't invest more because here we are doing this to gain experience not to make profits yet , and same if we lost the money , after that we can start trading and making profits with bigger amounts

i like your topic @Keith700, i'm facing like your case, my last mistake is i trade without stop lose and my capital decreased with 60%, i learned from my mistake, and as you said 

" When you are able to make money with 1 dollar, you are able to make money with 1000 dollars, and without realizing the amount or greed, it is there where you will produce money with your eyes closed, because you will be focused on your performances and NOT on money"

we should be learning how to find the perfect deals.

Thank for the message ,but then how do we control our emotion . knowledge and self -control are thing we often do for trade .it was dump and when pump need every in loss .

There is no more to add because all what you said is important to every trade to follow it or they end .and how lnow how to read cryptocurrency timeline to see lows anf peaks at which you can buy anf sell .

Trading is really difficult for anyone if he doesn’t have trading knowledge. To be a good trader you must have trading knowledge.  Emotions are also another main obstacle for trading. As a trader you must control your emotions.  

After reading your message I know something about this organization. So In trading there is also a great chance of losing or getting money. 

If you rely on yourself and believe, you can achieve. This is when you lose and criticize yourself when you get on top of yourself. Instead of being passionate and crazy about losing, you need to relax and work on your plan, and don't let small ups and downs affect your confidence. You lost the trade when you lost confidence. 

On 12/12/2019 at 0:02, nasipadang said:

Buena experiencia comercial, operar no es tan fácil como dice. La experiencia, el conocimiento y el autocontrol son cosas que solemos hacer por comercio.

Thank you for this message, trading is clearly not for everyone but for a few of us who are willing to go through that pile of hard stuff that in the end is only giving us wisdom. It is important to take into account that in one day we will not be able to achieve everything we want, but if we can learn a lot, go easy and enjoy the process is the most important thing. 

On 11/17/2019 at 6:41 AM, Keith700 said:

Improvise.
Improvise as much as you can in a real account and then practice in demo.
All those who read me pay attention to this, I hope it will help you and help you in general.
I had my first serious account in real with about 0.02 Btc more than a year ago with the aim of making it grow, but at that time I did not know what was necessary, I burned it in less than 1 month.
After that, I had an investment of 0.06 Btc between about 4 months and that account burned in less than 2 months.
Then I went with smaller amounts, since since the last account burns I was not using risk management until I started to apply a little of that rule that I was evading, many of my operations were without Stop Loss, I started again with amounts smaller, 0.004 Btc, 0.002 Btc, 0.006 Btc, 0.0009 Btc with the objective end of finishing my improvisation stages, it was understood that in that section I gained too much and lost everything in a matter of 1 to 5 poorly executed trades.
After you make the mess and key yourself like a fool, that's where you're going to understand that improvisation helped you understand that:
-The emotions kill you.
-The techniques do work, what does not work is a trade without SL.
-The euphoria burns all expectations.
-Improvise, it helps you polish your mistakes.
-Without study and without a test between your psychology-personality-trades you can not do anything, take a test like this and correct everything you need.
-Follow the trend, interpret what the market transmits with respect to what you analyze is the key harmony.
A trader is formed, a trader falls to shine but this only applies if only YOU are able to reset and correct you because no one will do it for you.
After my improvisations, I started demo to take more conservative trades, and guess what? Using my rules, using TP, SL, making ladering orders and reading the market structure made me understand with certainty many of the things in which before I was wrong.
First take a real account and risk money that you are willing to lose so that your psychology hurts and heals on the same account, then apply for a demo account, practice about 2-4 months seriously, then that's where you will be prepared, it is there where you will clean all the evils of emotions and psychology.
I am still in my process, in which I have learned a lot and will continue to learn.
Thanks for reading, this can help you and remember:
When you are able to make money with 1 dollar, you are able to make money with 1000 dollars, and without realizing the amount or greed, it is there where you will produce money with your eyes closed, because you will be focused on your performances and NOT on money .
Never operate to feel good, recognize your problems and build your discipline ladder.
With love, Keith700.

Wow these is a very good information as well as a very good trading experience that encourage us on how to be a successful trader. Thank you so much for these content.