What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you, as this information may distract us by mistake and make us offer useful content, and we must adhere to the information correctly and well. Thank you for providing this wonderful and useful content.

A comment should be relevant to the topic and I think we all should take time to read the topic and then put a positive and informative comment. Posts are useful if you share some important details or experiences with the people in this community.

Hello my dear friend, yes you are correct you must post with hundred characters then must quality and important message, and don’t copy the answer of others, focus on your own post, comment  with manners, and respect of course.

The main criteria is the contents must be really useful and informative so that everyone would get knowledge . learning is the main thing here. The more you learn the more you gain knowledge and you will have so many mew things to offer or share to other members. It should be also a new topic with some innovations made so that other users in this forum might find it very attractive and useful. We should always try to provide correct informations other wise it can misslead many new members

We have to focus on the quality of the content we publish and as you said, it has to have at least 100 characters to be valid. At the moment I only dedicate myself to commenting because I need to acquire knowledge, when I feel ready I will begin to create my

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes thats a really rules for make a good and usefull posts for all you can create a good content that one really helpfull for others and helpfull for others about this forum and remember one things must complete 100 words on your each posts ever and share good thoughts with others. Thank You..

• +4 1

The criteria for a post to be useful is to make sensible and understandable post in such a way that you will give meaningful replys to what is posted and let people understand your language or what you write.

This is true, my friend.  The criteria you mentioned are very important.  You should create topics with useful content, always try to help others. Posts must gain a good reputation.

Definitely, all that you post and answer all are observed and you will be paid by your performance. Indeed, even you can get cautioning focuses in the event that you do anything incorrectly and conflict with the standard. In this way, it's critical to keep rules and offer helpful data and instructs the wide range of various part

@crmgoes The forum officials evaluate posts according to several things, the most important of which, in my personal opinion, is that the post be innovative, not copy-pasted, and that it has meaning, not just consecutive sentences to form a post, and the last thing is to benefit other members in the field of cryptocurrencies.

You asked a good question. Thank you. In fact, in order to get feedback from anything, we must first have a good knowledge of the subject. Basically, by following the valuable posts of senior and experienced people in this forum, you can post well. If you work with ideas from experienced posts, Something good can be done.

This is very important topic. For one post to be rendered useful, his post need to be quality enough,standard and informative but it has to be relevant to activities taking place in this forum

Yes you are telling absolutely true these are basic rules or steps to make a post useful. Follow all these rules if we want that our posts shouldn't delete. Our English in posts or topics should be good. Don't use much difficult wording. Thanks.

On 04/10/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

I also want to add that sometime we create a best post but our choice of selection of topic is not good. So we should must be careful about topic selection. We should must prioritize informative and useful topics as it will be helpful for our useful post.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, these are the most important and most famous foundations that must be observed in this forum and I prefer all this scrutiny in the forum because I am a beginner and many of us need accurate information that helps us to enter the world of cryptocurrencies strongly and with a basis for us to be able to invest and trade later

Yes you are right but the post should be also unique. Ot should not be duplicate of others. And the post should contain useful and valuable information.

Priviously i was not aware of 100 characters rule now i came to know this rule so i will try my best to follow this rule and ita very informative for many people i hope so as its for me. so we always need to create useful content.

Edited by Merry Cherry

My dear, you are on the right. These criteria for creating a good topic are useful for the forum, and there are many people a place to write a topic with less than 100 characters.This is, for the calibrators, something wrong May I want to provide content, this benefit should be speaking about cryptocurrencies

For this is correct, the topic must be more than 100 characters and be useful to all members and be understandable and simple so that everyone can benefit from this topic

• +2 1

Before writing your posts you should try to learn more about the topic and search it. You should try to create your content more informative and unique. Your post should be 100 characters. 

I think to a post to be useful you have to make sure you write your content with the minimum of 100 characters, and also make your post very constructive and sensible in such a way that it would b as n as a very helpful and educative content,try not being hasty while writing your content to avoid spelling errors

• +1 1

I think if I post is knowledgeable for the other people and give them some information about the topic and useful for there problem that post shortly give you positive response from the other people otherwise there is no chance to give you positive response

Beginners are always angry about deleting their recurring posts or not getting a good reputation, for unknown reasons, but I wanted to explain some of the reasons why your posts were deleted and not getting a reputation 
Sometimes things are simple, they don't have to be complicated, they're simple.
1. Understandable words 
2- Simple words
3. Related topics 
4- Useful and easy to understand information 
5. There is no need for additional words just the useful section
6- Write more than 100 characters 
7. Do not comment on topics that are not related to the rules and conditions of this forum. 
Did you forget something? Write it down. 
Good luck to all of you.

Your topic is very important for newbies dear. Actually there are many criteria to make a post usefull and good.your posts must be meaningfull and need to become unique from others.never follow others here. Always work from your knowledge engaged with a lot of related Informations. Then your posts will become more useful from now.                

I want to tell you that I think minimum 100-120 characters for the post and is readers can easily understand your post and it is very important part that that is very useful and informative things you should to try for the post cryptocurrency is very good option for the beginners