What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

Well mostly the new members are making the simple mistakes while creating useless contents. So make the post perfect after the full research based data. In this way you will get response and respect too.  And also good reputation too.

On 10/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

Hi Dear. I'm New member at this platform and thank u for sharing your thoughts about to make a useful post. In my little opinions i think, if we want to make a useful and meaningful post then we should be getting more information and knowledge and write common words of English which everyone can understand easily. 

Good luck.

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

2- Non polemic

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

Criteria for post.

Should be consist on 100 characters 

Useful 

Informative

According to rules and regulations

Simple wordings 

Don't make suppelings mistake etc.

As explained here, we must follow all the rules to the letter. This will lead us to very great results within the forum and also to avoid bad times. With respect to the useful, we must always be aware of thinking of others and add a lot of value to the respect of cryptocurrencies and investments, it should be noted that we must also reach a very good spelling.

I am a new user in the platform. I want to be successful here so I try working hard in the field of crypto currency.i think that this site is very glorious.

First of all. Post may valuable and popular every post consists 100 characters. The  post should be effective and valuable for others..Everyone says that the price of this token will be higher.By doing that, you will always write useful posts.so work hard. Patience is key of success.i wish you to best of luck dear.

Yes, as I said earlier, one of the rules of the cryptocurrency forum is that the posts are not less than 100 characters and that the comment is related to the post and that we do not copy and paste others' comments because this will lead to our banning, and also the comment is in the English language, other than that also for our posts to be It is tactful and of high quality and attracts readers. We do not skimp on advice for beginners to work in a cryptocurrency forum.

Yes, as I said earlier, one of the rules of the cryptocurrency forum is that the posts are not less than 100 characters and that the comment is linked to the post and that we do not copy and paste other people's comments because this will lead to us being banned, as well as the comment in English, otherwise also our posts must be tactful and quality It is high and attracts readers. We do not skimp on advice for beginners to work on a cryptocurrency forum. Have a good time, friend

2- Non polemic

HELLO friend,  I think that post not only useful  but have some knowledge  about this forum.Minimum 100 characters  should be there in your post.we are here for the awareness of  cryptocurrency, so guys our posts should be relevant  to this forum. Try to create new topics.It should be non polemic. 

Criteria for a post।। there should be 100 characters ..  There should be informative  information and useful... You have to post something  important thats only i know so far. 

Thank you 

Discussion acknowledges the posts which are extraordinary and put the incentive here for quite a while. Trick and duplicated posts are the ways for accepting notice focuses from the mediators. It is constantly encouraged to peruse all the nailed themes prior to making the new presents on this gathering.

2- Non polemic

Discussion acknowledges the posts which are one of a kind and put the incentive here for quite a while. Trick and replicated posts are the ways for accepting notice focuses from the mediators. It is constantly encouraged to peruse all the nailed subjects prior to making the new presents on this discussion.

There are many criteria for making a post useful. They have to be complied with and posted. One of them is to make a post that is informative. People benefit from that post . There are many types of posts that people never benefit from reading and waste time. So you must stay away from such nonsensical posts. Comments or posts that will contain a lot of information, many important work features. Comments or posts must not be stolen. You have to work your creativity.

My friend say right that it is most important thing to creat great and useful post you can follow all these thing and it will help you in future so work according to this and do not copy paste other and use informative thing which is beneficial for us.

Welcome dear this forum.first of  all thankyou . You must follow rules and regulations in order to work this forum . Post should be consist 100 characters or above. The post should be effective and meaningful. 

There are standards in the forum, of course.  Create informative topics.  You can get good reputation through it.  You can make money from this platform.  Unauthorized posting in forums is prohibited so read and understand and post

Discussion acknowledges the posts which are remarkable and put the incentive here for quite a while. Trick and duplicated posts are the ways for accepting notice focuses from the arbitrators. It is constantly encouraged to peruse all the nailed subjects prior to making the new presents on this discussion.

Hi mates ☺

Welcome to cryptotalk and hope you all having good time.

Useful posts can be taken as post with quality content . We should focus on the content quality before posting as it would be source of learning and information for some people working on this forum . 

So try to make creative posts .

Thanks

Most importantly.  A post should be so simple and concise.  It should not contain types and unambiguous words.  That's what I think.  I am a newcomer anyway.  And a post should not be repeated over and over again.Our posts should have general content that everyone can easily understand.  Our posts follow the rules and regulations of the Crypto Talk Forum.  We should follow the rules of Crypto Talk Forum.

A useful comments must be relevant to the topic and I think we all should take time to read the topic and then put a positive and informative comment. Posts are useful if you share some important details or experiences with the people in this community.

Well, your post most contain good content about cryptocurrency. It should follow the rules of the forum that is post must not be copied of others post or from any websites. And one shouldn't ask for rating because rating will be based on the mood of the reader.

Your post should be follow all the rules and regulation of the  forum. It should be meaningful for all of the members of this forum. Then your post will full all the criteria and get good income.

We should do informative posts and enrich this platform. Many of us just work for completing 20 posts every day. We should came out from this circle and do good jobs on this platform. Because they pay us and it's our duty. Thanks for your informative post.

• +3 1

Ok we want to make useful and new informative posts or topics. We want to make posts by follow the rules. We want to always make useful and new informative posts for get positive reputation. 

One of the main conditions for creating quality posts is to avoid irrelevant and unnecessary information.
Also important to note is that the same information is not presented more than once. Because it makes the quality of the content worse.