Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

At the moment, there are not many places where you can buy something with bitcoins, so I did not do it. I only use it for trading. But I'm waiting for the time when it will be possible to pay with bitcoins even in grocery stores.

Yes. It was subscription payment of one of browser pruduct.

I prefer to pay with USDT TRC-20, not BTC.

This is the best way as for me.

• +1 1

Yes, I bought an iphone with bitcoin from amazon , this time was the 11th of black Friday, the offer was attractive and I had no money for dollars, I only had bitcoin

• +1 1

I have bought Netflix accounts through third parties, today you can already use your bitcoins to purchase products and services. And well the usual thing that I assume most of us do is use bitcoin to buy altcoins, either for the long or short term.

Yes I have bought with Crypto currencies but not Bitcoin, it would be interesting to buy in (BTC) in my country, it allows me to make purchases in some stores with fractions of the best known currencies since they are digital assets. This is being applied in some countries in others it is more restricted.

Yes, i bought my kids some toys with bitcoin, the store accept cryptocurrencies so i find it good not to pay in cash, there are now alot of stores that accept bitcoin

Si de hecho he comprado varias veces, aunque el valor no me ha beneficiado pero lo he hecho por que necesitaba invertir y lo ocupaba, por ejemplo para comprar mi minero minex

Yes i ordered my Doner Kebap and Pizza and paid with Bitcoin . The local Restaurant apcepts BTC as pay methode but you pay fee to transfer from your wallet to the restaurant.

If one of the benefits that btc has given me is to be able to buy a smartphone since they had stolen me, but I began to accumulate satoshis in different ways on the web until I could buy a mobile, what a joy

With bitcoin I have not made any purchases so far due to the high withdrawal fees because in general I have made them I have them stored in exchanges but if I have bought with other types of cryptocurrencies with Litecoin (LTC), in fact in my country They are legal and in many stores you can invoice with them, attach some personal images related to the topic of buying in cryptocurrencies.

photo_2020-10-08_10-14-42.thumb.jpg.dd6d5457e9f2952b337a79ca128761d2.jpgphoto_2020-10-08_10-14-52.thumb.jpg.69305c526f6fac8cb7ae877125e1e903.jpg

Despite the fact that I have made purchases in cryptocurrencies, most of the cases I change it to local currency 

• +3 1

At the moment I have not bought something with bitcoin but I hope that in the very near future I can do it since I only use bitcoin as an investment.

• +4 1

Yes, he has bought some things with bitcoin, even my mother has a cryptographic card, I also know some online shopping sites where you can pay with cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, among others, it is fascinating how the inclusion of cryptocurrency is growing more every day.

For now I have not bought anything with bitcoins, I hope I can save enough bitcoins to be able to buy many things, since the world is beginning to replace the physical currency with the cryptocurrency that is digital.

No, I have been trading in bitcoin since three years but haven't Bought Anything directly with it. Yes definitely I have sold some in order to buy some things but buying directly with bitcoin isn't done by me yet. There Aren't Many companies that accept bitcoin here so I haven't bought anything with it but I'm looking forward to do so as soon as more companies get comfortable with using bitcoin as a source of payment

Not me, but I do know that there are hundreds of places where they admit it.

I particularly do not like to spend my bitcoin because of the commissions issue and because also, I prefer to save them and not spend them

On 4/10/2019 at 15:51, Consignee said:

Bitcoin es una criptomoneda sin fronteras, todos lo sabemos. Lo estamos utilizando con fines comerciales. Pero, ¿alguna vez ha comprado algo como ropa, gadgets, etc. con Bitcoin? Había comprado algunos productos de minería en el mercado de bitcointalk con bitcoin. La última vez que utilicé bitcoin para registrar un dominio en namesilo.

Comparta su experiencia y ¿dónde gastó bitcoins?

In my country until a few months ago a platform implemented a visa card that allows you to buy with bitcoin almost anything but I have not tried it yet, what I have done is with the profits that I obtain in this cryptographic world, to buy material things from me

Ofcourse I did! Well, not exactly with bitcoin itself, but when I got enough BTC I turned it to my local currency and buy some pizza and some clothes. Im looking foward to buy a Next Gen console with my profits lol.

yes,  I have bought several things directly with bitcoin, I have paid for dinner in restaurants, I have bought clothes, cell phones and parts for my computer and not only with btc also with dash, eth and ltc, since in the city where I live there are many enthusiasts the cryptocurrencies and they have implemented them as a form of payment for goods and services, the experience I have had is that it has been fast and very practical only with the application on my cell phone I love it

I have been using bitcoin for a short time and I have never bought with this currency, it would be nice if it were implemented in my country in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I paid with bitcoin to fix my car hehe :classic_biggrin: in my country, Ecuador, cryptocurrencies are very little known and in my city I found a workshop that accepted payments with cryptocurrencies, which was strange to me and I dared to take my vehicle and everything worked well back then bitcoin was about $ 6,000

16 hours ago, talaatsharaf said:

Not yet, but I heard they have some great stuff on Silk Road
Just kidding, I think I will be using Bitcoin when there will be more options for day to day activities, like buying a coffee in a coffee shop or a sandwich

That would be achieved soon but not with bitcoin but other currencies that are stable, you see it is hard to use bitcoin for such activities because it is too volatile.

of course my friend, mainly other cryptocurrencies, subscriptions to sites of interest to me and even a payment in a mining site that ended up being a complete scam and waste of time!

I really think that bitcoin and in general all cryptocurrencies will be increasingly used and accepted by large companies

No, I have not purchased anything with bitcoin. In my country (the Netherlands) paying with bitcoin in a normal store around the corner is not possible yet. And with online shops in Europe won’t accept crypto either. 

• +1 1

my past be acquainted with to inspect about bitcoin was after I was looking for logic to earn currency online, and a friendless especially told me about bitcoin and convey in to bitcoin and showed me lifestyle I domain in authenticity make possessions through bitcoin.