Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

If i say to you than still i not buy something by bitcoin because i didn't have any coin. It is my starting step and in future it is my plane that i will buy things by coins.

Even though bitcoin is more widely known, fewer people are using it to purchase goods and services. If you're one of the many people who have bought bitcoin, it's quite unlikely that you've actually used it to buy things.

• Useful or interesting 1

No I haven't. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

• +1 1

I have not yet bought anything using bitcoin because most online stores have not yet start accepting bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as means of payment but I have make use of my earning in botcoin to change to local currency for my shopping and other expenditure. 

I spent my bitcoin to buy domain, buy some gift card (steam and google playstore), gambling, rent a mining rigs, also buy an antminer with my bitcoin, pay my bills, buy other cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

I have never purchased anything with any of the digital currency,let alone Bitcoin, I only start accumulating some coins in the forum yesterday,.I hope I to get more often,so that I can use them to buy some stuffs online just like any other person

For now I have never bought anything with bitcoin, I want to try to buy something with bitcoin. but now I don't have bitcoin after I have bitcoin I will try to buy something using bitcoin

• +3 1

No, yet we do not have any thing but if we get Serious of Bitcon, then I will start doing 25 from me. Because those people do 25 with this, who have experience, new people for whom there is a big issue .If there is a foreign experience, then we will continue to change together 

• +1 1

I purchased a google play giftcard using my bitcoin and it was really great because the usd rate was same in btc and giftcard. so didn't need to pay much

• +5 1

I have not bought anything with Bitcoin yet... because there are not much facilitation in my country fro cryptocurrency... it is a new domain that only few people are working in and I guess when it spreads there will be shops tat sell with Bitcoin but I also expect the prices to be expensive and costing more than fiat money.

I didn't have bitcoin yet but hopefully I will have soon. I'm planning to buy gadgets so that I can be more updated on trends and most likely in trading. And the rest, I want to just save it for the mean time. 

• +5 1

On 11/4/2019 at 5:34 PM, I-KUN said:

I spent my bitcoin to buy domain, buy some gift card (steam and google playstore), gambling, rent a mining rigs, also buy an antminer with my bitcoin, pay my bills, buy other cryptocurrencies.

Same here i buy the domain also and also the hosting becasue this is the best and secure way to buy the domain and hosting through the BTC and our account data is save from the third party.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many stores and websites on the Internet who have adopted Bitcoin as a method of payment and purchase, as it is a preferred option for some because it is anonymous, confidential and allows privacy for people.

Yes, my friend, we buy and exchange a lot of currencies using cryptocurrencies, and PayPal now adopts bitcoin to officially pay and withdraw, so we can buy whatever we want using it. 

I personally, dear colleagues, one bought directly with Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies whenever I wanted to buy something, always changed my cryptocurrencies into real money but in the future I plan to make payments with cryptocurrencies
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

My friend for me, no, this is not available in my country. Marketing electronically is not allowed here at all, but I am learning some important methods in the field of cryptocurrencies, which will be trusted in order to develop in the field of cryptocurrencies Thank you

• +3 1

No I never utilized bitcoins for buying of anything it is my first experience about bitcoins that I have begun with the cryptotalk I will buy things with bitcoins in Future.. I think buying things with bitcoins is a best arrangement yet I have no such a huge amount of involvement about that.

In fact, I have not used bitcoin as a currency for trading. I always exchange it for real currency in my country. There are no places that deal with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yeah i buy alot f things by bitcoin. I didn't buy directly bitcoin.,i had to convert it into currency to buy daily stuff like shopping or food.  I also buy many other coins like trx,tnc,ltc etc. Btc is really great, i love it. It really helps not only me but also a lot of people. 

No , because I am new here so I haven't get money from crypto. So I can't buy anything by its payment now.but in future I will buy things by its payment.

I have never bought anything using crypto currency at the moment. However in the future if more payment methods become available for the online shopping sites I prefer to use, I may consider paying with crypto. Until now only major sites like paypal provide that option but in the future I am sure it will spread to more market.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Not yet but I think with no distance time I will be able to purchase something with bitcoin, and first where would I have the bitcoin, is now that I'm working towards having it that I can purchase something using it.

Bitcoin is the very huge amount of money and it's one coin in the level of million of dollars and one can purchase many things but I don't purchase from it. 

You have bought anything with Bitcoin after 2017? Perhaps you would but ask anyone that joined during the 2017 bull run what they bought, nobody bought anything because it is not to be used for purchaces. It was used when you were early in Bitcoin and you did great to buy with Bitcoin, I would be glad to do that too, but when I joined and asked what to do with Bitcoin I've been only told not to purchace anything as price will keep rising. Buying anything with Bitcoin can be a mistake and since nobody wants to lose from their trade nobody is buying anything for many years now.

It is everyone's dream that with bitcoin I buy it and also do shopping.I have joined this industry for the first time and am also working hard to do earning,If you want to do too many earnings then you have to follow the rules and if you have more money then you can do any shopping by buying bitcoins.

• +1 1