Regulation or Privacy? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Regulation or Privacy?

Both Cryptocurrency privacy and regulation have importances.  

276 members have voted

1. 1. what what do you think you real need?

• Privacy
    • Regulation

The demands are immense here. Nonetheless, I agree that more privacy than control is required. Since our information is easily compromised if there is no protection. We are more interested in this.

The whole point of creating cryptocurrencies is for privacy purposes without a bank. If I wanted a bank to see all of my transactions I would just use a credit card, but some banks cannot be trusted to keep your money safe from hackers.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Privacy is major concern here. Many sites and forum sale your personal info and emails to 3rd party for product advertisements.That will give a chance to people to learn more about cryptocurrency .

So privacy from me 

55 minutes ago, BirdFlue said:

If you asked to choose me, I would like to prefer the regulation. Because you are not a moderator, and you are a member, you must adhere to the rules and have a sense of how to discipline and follow His rules. Only then will they give us something good about privacy.

The topic is not about forum regulation vs privacy, it is related to cryptocurrency regulation/privacy. A cryptocurrency ecosystem that is overlooked by a central entity is inconceivable to most people including myself.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Privacy is very important to us it is our fundamental right and governments have take this from us in so many ways, this is why I love cryptocurrency so much cause it has given us some of our privacy back.

for me, keeping secrets matters more, is the awfully notion on which the crypto are based, mortal capable to operate, prepare transactions in overall mystery and in privacy, without the jurisdiction / supervision of any person like banks or governments, boast entire hegemony of the be in possession of finances

I think I need both of them. Why? Because without regulation, I can't make any transaction I do nowadays. It will be a hard one for me to trade, invest etc...if thereis no regulation. Privacy also has a major role for me because with this, I secure my money in cryptocurrency.

Yes exactly every one must have their account privacy then their all knowledge must be safe if you there is no account privacy so everything will be cheated...

• -2 1

I always prefer about cryptocurrency regulations and kyc system as it will prevent scamming as only real people who have real id for kyc will join exchange website.

Some people do not believe this and some patriotic crypto but soon they can appreciate the value of crypto currency partner. Yet I would like to vote for a privacy partner. There are many ways to choose a controlling partner .Because many people nowadays know about crypto currency and they believe in the world...

In my point of view I think regulation is better than only privacy. Because if crypto will regulate, there should strong the rules and privacy system. Maximum scammers will vanish. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Privacy is most importent think in our real life or online life. Becouse when your money in online wallet you have to need wallet privacy. If your wallet have no privacy any time you can loss your mony.    

On 11/11/2019 at 8:42 PM, teminalibug said:

Importance of Cryptocurrency regulations and KYC

• AML (Anti Money Laundering)
  • Keeping an Eye on Transactions
  • Risk Management
  • Seamless monitoring of transactions to ensure regulatory compliance, figuring out suspicious activities.

Importance of Cryptocurrency Privacy

• Danger from criminals
  • Better basis for companies and private individuals in negotiations
  • Contaminated coins can lead to blacklisting
  • Censorship and prohibition
  • Just privacy

As you can see Both Cryptocurrency privacy and regulation have importances, what what do you think you real need?

I think in this time we need regulation. Because privacy cann't safe our data on crypto sector. Hackers can hack it easily because there is anonymous point . If we regulate crypto we will know about who hacked our data easily.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 2/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, Amir YT said:

I think in this time we need regulation. Because privacy cann't safe our data on crypto sector. Hackers can hack it easily because there is anonymous point . If we regulate crypto we will know about who hacked our data easily.

Hacker will always find a way to cheat, so we cant say we can avoid them after regulations.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:42 PM, teminalibug said:

• Risk Management
  • Seamless monitoring of transactions to ensure regulatory compliance, figuring out suspicious activities.

• Danger from criminals
  • Just privacy

As you can see Both Cryptocurrency privacy and regulation have importances, what what do you think you real need?

I will go with regulations. As with the help of regulations crypto could be fully adopted by the world and we can get bundle of benefits fron crypro currencies without any fear. 

Control and privacy are equally important as I consider the privacy of these two to be the most important because everything needs to have its own privacy.Most people have mentioned this thing here.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 minutes ago, Roomi said:

I will go with regulations. As with the help of regulations crypto could be fully adopted by the world and we can get bundle of benefits fro, that is what i bleive,n crypro currencies without any fear. 

regulation will not make people adopt bitcoin,. it will scare some away, that is what i believe.

17 hours ago, Qandeel rajput said:

i cant defined these both well but in my opinion i guess privacy 

You guess right, but let me tell you why, bitcoin was made specifically to enable financial privacy to all its users, so why deny it now.

21 minutes ago, Flexible said:

Both are needed here, for smooth running of the website the both has to be available for us to to enjoy it stay

But it is c;ear to me that the both of them can nit be on the same page, one must fall for other to rise, and my vote is for privacy, because privacy is the origin of bitcoin.

I'm not a great fan of regulation as it implies that governments will be allowed to tax and control crypto holders. I am however a fan of kyc as it connects my crpto assets to my identity instead of just having an accesscode.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think privacy and security come first, but how can they be combined without departing from the basic concepts that Satoshi Nakamoto set in the first cryptocurrency to exist, and then currencies that significantly support privacy and the development of the cryptocurrency domain have emerged, how can we easily abandon them!

On 11.11.2019 at 16:42, teminalibug said:

• Risk Management

• Danger from criminals
  • Just privacy

I would like to see some combined version. It would start a real chaos without a minimum regulations like KYC or AML. Especially after some last years when so many frauds appeared. But of course it would be great to get an opportunity to get the privacy, that is really needed for personal data. But how to combine the regulations and saving your personal data private and secured in this case?.. The question is how to get this balance... 

Edited by MilaNi

The privacy is the best to do in cryptocurrency, we need to remain anonymous in whatever we do in cryptocurrency so that we cane be protective

Privacy and regulations must be applied to crypto currencies because I believe they all have a role to play.

17 hours ago, kabanidze said:

Hi, I think that now a lot of banks and countries want to fully regulate cryptocurrencies, but they will not succeed, because most cryptocurrencies are completely decentralized. THAT KYC on exchanges is very bad, tracking appears.

Pure crypto is a very strict system with very many transactions per day but in terms of anonymous security. then it's not easy if you want to be taken over by one party.