I announce that I will stop participating in the forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bentayebsalah

I announce that I will stop participating in the forum

The reason is that the forum has deleted 270 of my posts without my knowledge
Currently, I have been placed in a difficult position that I have to write another 270 posts in the forum to receive the draw again
Because the publications accumulated supreme
That is why I have to find a solution to this problem
Because I am sure to put useful posts and beyond the rules
Also, I don't care about payments and the evidence is that I will stop working if it makes us walk like slaves behind these increasingly difficult rules every day.
Without appreciating that we are human and also appreciating our efforts because it took about 3 hours to write 30 useful posts because I do a good research before I give advice

It is true that I made 3 mistakes at first and I received 3 warning points
That was not intentional because I was learning and I did not understand how things were going
You did not tolerate me, but it is okay anyway

And I wanted to inform you of this subject so that you know it does not happen with you what happened to me
Supervisors also develop their services and appreciate what we do

Thank you very much to all of you, both members of the Forum and those responsible for the Forum

Bye

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

I think you are upset and annoyed by it
And you have the right to do so because writing 270 new posts will be difficult, especially since there are some other posts that may be deleted and this will make it difficult for the amendment

I'll describe your case now with one example
The tree says: It does not hurt the blow of the ax, but the grip of wood made of me, which holds the ax

Just as your motto is, be positive and I think you are tired of your great interest in this forum so I suggest you forget about it for a week and get some rest and enjoy your time and then
You will have renewed your activity and start it again
All you have to use is 15 days to participate for free and write about 10 to 20 posts only and you will skip it
Let's say you are writing 20 posts per day, you will need 14 days to write 280 posts and get paid
I would like to tell you something else. I have deleted my 335 posts and I am so happy because I love challenges my friend

Don't let anything bother you and simply take things
For example, you have been banned this wonderful open a new account
Another example, Dating a girl but she betrayed you or left it simple you can have four instead
Always open a new page and get rid of the old ones

Good luck

Life is great and enjoy it

37 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

Thank you very much to all of you, both members of the Forum and those responsible for the Forum

Bye

Original post creator has already stated his/her case, lets just respect it as it should be:

requesting moderators @Desais, @epidemia to lock/close topic