What are investments? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

What are investments?

In business, it could mean different things such as sharing your stocks, lending your money, or as simple as holding it and exchanging it. Different organizations and companies benefit and the customer itself. 

• +2 1

Investment is the acquisition of products that are not used today but will be used in the future to create wealth, and in economics, investment is the purchase of goods that are not used today but will be used in the future to create wealth.

• +2 1

I don’t know if I know the details of these four types of investments Or I could say that my information is simple Can you explain the differences between these four investment methods? Please.

• +1 1

Investment means to buy something with your money like if you buy some coins with your money in the crypto market then its mean you are going to invest in the crypto market. SO in crypto market investment is the major thing and we do make good profit when the coin is going to up.

• +1 1

Investments is what I will do in Cryptocurrency, risking making my money grow, a way to save and generate good profits, is a good alternative to grow my wealth in the future.

Investing is putting your money in it and returning it to you with profits or losses. This depends on your experience. There are people who profit constantly. I prefer to invest with little interest because it is safe from large investments, as it may end up losing your entire balance.

• +4 1

Investment is something when we invest some money to get benefit from that and we can get benefit from that buy doing trading when its price is high in this way we will have more chances of getting profit but we also need to be very careful while doing investment and trading.

Investment is an asset or item acquired with the goal of generating income appreciation, and if we talked about economics then we can say that investment is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth .

• +3 1

I know about investment, but I do not know about its types. Those who have the explanation hope to share it with me that I am making an investment in the long term.

Investing is an important thing to earn profits, but you must research well before investing and look for successful investment methods to avoid losing your money, and you have to take risks, be courageous and overcome fear.

• +2 1

Investment is anything you sink your money into and hold to sell at a later time in order to make profit out of it. But it's important to make the right investment.

In the crypto world investments makes the huge sense and it is definitely the riskiest. In the crypto world, you can not always expect profit by investing sometimes there will be loses too. You should have the best quality to take self control over the situations to get success. 

• +3 1

Investment means you go seek for a progress. It is a start where you can have a good profit soon. Like businesses, you can't have a business without investing or providing anything first to it. Just like here in cryptos, there are many ways of investment, you need a real money and turn it into cryptocurrency to transact with fhe cryptoworld. 

It is to buy some bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, monitor its market price, and then act according to the technical analyzes and graphical curves provided by many experts and analysts of this market, that is, they advise you to sell it now or wait until its price rises more.

• +3 1

Investme in cryptocurrency is the buying of a certain coin for example Bitcoin to hold for some time so as to have some profit from that holding when the price increase...

• +2 1

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really important information, we must think well and conduct research and detailed study before choosing the type of investment we would like to go into in order to be able to make a good profit

• +2 1

My dear, investments are a purely profit-making system, and they are good. For all of us being beginners in this field and the best place to invest is the investment fund in yobit platform, I advise everyone to do it. 

Investment is a quantity or a item which gives you profit for your future . if you invest any thing that would be given you profit for your investment. this is the put out or reward of your money .

Investment is the act of inserting your money to buy a specific coin or coins in cryptowold so that you will be able to gain some profit to your wallet after some period of holding the coin but you have to know that it requires a lot of patience.

• Useful or interesting 1

In the crypto world investments makes the huge sense and it is definitely the riskiest. In the crypto world, you can not always expect profit by investing sometimes there will be loses too. You should have the best quality to take self control over the situations to get success. 

• +3 1

According to the economic book I've read, saving is one way to increase the amount of capital or assets you have now. Simply put, you expect to raise more funds than potential earnings in order to accomplish specific objectives. Simply state that you want to build a home, send family members to school, or start a company.

Of course, my dear friend, investment is the use of your money in a project that is expected to return to you profits and the project is successful and this requires a good study in all respects.

• +1 1

Investment is something which you buy it and store it for profit purpose. You put your money in any banks, in any market or in any business to get valuable profit. That's called investment. 

• +1 1

Investment is the asset where you put your money into it and hope for profit. This is the simplest definition of investment. But in yobit it's completely different bcoz you will get the definite and sure profit of 1% of your investment after 24 hours. 

Investment this is a ways and process that one can buy some valuable items and with time it will be sell for the purpose of getting profit from it or is a business transaction that end in getting profit.