How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

Very good question, I believe that bitcoin will be around for a long time, it is the "currency of the future" and promises a lot, it is a very good system compared to the "obsolete" system of banks

Hmm, it depends on their process and ways or if they will improve something or they will still do something to impress a lot of people.so they will can last for a long time and for many years.

We do not know how long Bitcoin will live. But as long as many people prefer it and are loyal, then it will last longer. But since we are in technological era where technology is important and people are getting more and more knowledge and ideas, I assume that it would be replaced.

I think in ten years only his dawn will begin,. It will replace conventional currencies and become one, it will be possible to buy anything you like on it. Oh Cyberpunk dreams. Of course this is a joke. Bitcoin will live a very long time.

Hmm, I think bitcoin will exist forever and no one can kill bitcoin even US government can't shut down the bitcoin.

Humanity will determine this.If a currency does not lose value and becomes always popular in people's eyes,it can exist forever.The simplest example depends on people for how many years gold has been around.Because they still value it.

in my opinion , bitcoin will already exist forever and will grow more than we expect so noting can be said and according to my canculations it will be better than gold and silver

The way the pattern of the money evolves actually says yes in a way that it would only go to become a more upgraded version of what it was used to be. We know that we initially started the trading system in exchanging items and somehow evolved in involving metals as our legal tender to our trading system in that way we would know the value of what we have bought and we have sold. Then, we are now in fiat currency and you know the history. I think it would best if the fiat currency would coexist with crypto currency. This kind of idea makes me think that it would be the best idea to come up with for both of the benefits of both sides.  

You can imagine how big this forum is , there's many users who are interested with bitcoin and it has more users than other coin's forum. Every day is the day for bitcoin and people are involving as i said so no need to worry about bitcoins.

bitcoin has reached its initial eleven years.. where it has buit a strong foundation so that in the decades to come.. i think there will still be.. in fact it makes bitcoin the strongest old coin

Поскольку биткоин появился первым в мире криптовалют, то вряд ли он когда не будь исчезнет(станет дешевле, уйдёт на дальний план), но всё равно всё будет привязываться к битку.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

With the advancement of technology, the use of bitcoin will continue in the future

I believe that we are still in the beginning of the development of this financial technology, the advancement and duration of useful life will depend on the adoption of the countries in business and daily use. Bitcoin is the future, there are still many years of existence for this digital asset.

I believe that it will continue to exist for several years because now its value has already exceeded the mark of 10,000 dollars. Therefore, I believe that bitcoin will not disappear soon.

We all know that Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is used and distributed electronically and cannot be printed like we print our local hamlets. In a decentralized network it is not subject to anyone, not even an institution
 Nakamoto is the person who created Bitcoin and owns about a million coins of Bitcoin, and the advantage in the Bitcoin currency is that it is an independent currency in the sense that no one controls it, and the Bitcoin currency is designed so that every person and every company as well as every machine involved in mining, as the Bitcoin currency takes the characteristic of anonymity and is anonymous Relative in the sense that even though every Bitcoin transaction is stored on a blockchain, your wallet address is openly used and anyone can know how much money is in it through the blockchain ledger. However, keeping track of someone's Bitcoin address is nearly impossible.
Therefore, I say that the future of the Bitcoin currency is brilliant, and its price will rise in the future, and that this currency will control the economies of countries, and it may one day become a recognized currency in all countries and a currency circulated in local banks

I think that bitcoin will be present for a long time in our lives, I dare say that about 10 more years, I do not know if one day it will cease to exist since every day more coins and innovative projects come out, everything will depend on stability, confidence and strength that maintains bitcoin over time.

Bitcoin can exist even if there will be one miner mining bitcoin and one node keeping record of bitcoin ledger but that is quite impossible. Node operators are growing everyday and if it continues then bitcoin will live longer than 1000 to 5000 years, because bitcoin is fully virtual and also our future currency like a gold coin.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

It will be for a while. Not for nothing was the first crypto and the most expensive. CBitcoin promises a lot and its price even more. I'll be happy to see how far it goes

On 11/10/2019 at 3:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

at least it still has 10 years ahead of it but already from there it is an uncertain future 

Bitcoin will continue to exist for many more decades that is what I believe and I see that the world and the future is coming here and in a few years Bitcoin will be much more common than it is today

how does it work?  Someone can tell me its use for what it is useful, explain something brief or know that they read me can help me I want to enter this world and experience new things and try what is new there is and that you are grateful to you

It is very difficult to know the future of Bitcoin. Time will tell us about your market and the division of Bitcoin blocks Each halving (Which happens every 4 years, it is important to know)

the mining will continue till 2140. But it is predicted that 99% of bitcoins will be mined within the next 15 years. after the mining process is completed, the miner's income will no longer be from the mining bonus and will be determined based on the amount of the transaction fee made by this digital currency.