Which Exchange now best? - Page 16 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

Binance exchange a have a lot features for the trader who can use this, also Binance are very safe to use, so Binance is number one exchange for me.Binance is one of the well-known platforms in the crypto world that has a large number of large investors in cryptocurrencies, but for me I prefer the Yobit to Binance because it is available to everyone and thewithdrawal and exchange fees are low. Binance is still the best.

I use two exchanges at current time first one is Binance and Bittrex is second one , i do trading in both exchanges they are the best , of there features and good services, both are highly secure exchange and have a good trading volume and users.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right, now a days binance is very popular wallet because I is very old wallet. I think it was launched in 2009. But I like yobit. In my opinion, it is secure then binance. Yobit is not popular than binance these days because yobit is new but i hope it become popular and top wallet. 

Binance replace is exceedingly most excellent it is exceptionally uncomplicated to take advantage of for each person it's reputation is identical moral and it's transaction fees is at a low level than other exchanges it is precise accepted platform by which we preserve trade and perceive a able profit. 

I'm always prefer for yobit You know well yobit is oldest platform and provide high level security for user The method of exchanging currency is much easy here users can save their currency here without any risk 

To be honest, I haven't tried Binance app yet. But according to me, YoBit site is also one of the top and legit site fir investment. Investing in the feature of investbox Which gives you more profit of your investment with different rate of return, and different times.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 11/11/2019 at 2:49 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I think Binance is the bestexchange site. It is much easier to exchange and its transaction fees are much lower than other exchanges

Yes friend i agree with you. Binance is the good better and safe exchange. Most of people use it due to low transaction fees. I appreciate the Binance exchange ist the best exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i share my ideas and suggestion with you than now a days Binance is on the top of all exchanges and a better exchange. I appreciate it and also prefer it to all the peoples who need to use the exchange.

BetFury                                                   

in my case binance is a good exchange at this time . because it is easy to use and have good features.as well as yobit is also good. because it have very low fee of exchange and transaction

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

On 12/4/2019 at 12:49 PM, yifnt said:

Binance is still the best for now, and if indeed later the local user of the binance exchange switches to the local binance exchange and makes the global binary volume decrease, maybe the binance will be replaced by the Kucoin exchange

Yes mate. Binance is the world best exchange it is a chinese exchange. Most of the people use this exchange and satisfied from it. I am also satisfied from this exchange. Now a days it is on the top of all exchange.

BetFury                                                   

I am new member of this forum and not confimrly about any currency. Anyone know about any currency and sure with its then kindly guide me. But I heard about binancen that's this currency has highest rate in market and its is easy use and give mobile offer. We also use it through our mobiles. 

In my opinion the best exchanger is binance Because we can trade very easily and we can exchange any coin.Trading with this exchanger is easy and its trading is much less free If you look at the security system, then the security system is much better.That is why finance is currently the best exchange.

Edited by online123
Typing mistake
  • +3 1

Yobit is the Better and the Perfect of all the Exchanges. The other Exchangers must learn something from the Yobit. The Must follow the Yobit-Exchange and do the best Exchange liked the Yobit. I love the Yobit.

Good post, personally my point of view yobit exchange and binance exchange is very useful and effective exchange,both are good many people are using this exchange and likely it, good luck.

• +1 1

Youbit is a good exchanger. I use youbit in trading because youbit has a lot of feathers that help us in trading also this exchanger works very fast, its withdraw fees are much lower this cause i like this exchnager and i use this exchnager eveyday.

• +4 1

In my opinion, yobit exchanger is much better now.  It is very easy to trade here. We can exchange any type of cryptocurrency very easily.  And the exchange fees are much lower and become exchanged very quickly.And its functions are very easy to understand.  So the number of its users is increasing day by day.

• +5 1

It is true that Binance is the most popular exchange , and it deserves to be so and it has the highest capital among all other exchange, yet on the personal level I prefer Yobit, I find it easy to deal with and it has many currency pairs, and it is fast with transaction and most important it has the invest box which is really great to gin without much effort.

• +2 1

In some cases, inventory, binary, gemini, currency base and eObit are good exchanges for trading and investing.  They have huge investment plans so that you can easily invest a small amount and you will get about 15% return on your daily investment.

Binance exchange is very popular and the best exchange.Binance security is really invulnerable.Binance are also have a lot of feautures.It’s  transaction fees are much lower than other exchanges.Many traders recommend this exchange because high volume and low fees.

• +1 1

There are many exchange are available in the market .But its totally depends on you.

✓ 

Yobit exchange 

✓

Coinbase exchange 

✓ 

Binance exchange

✓ 

Block chain exchange 

But i think yobit is the best and secure platform. Because its security system is very safe.i personally like it.

• +2 1

Well, Binance would be a good trading site as I haven't tried it yet, but I have heard about it in many posts. I ak using only YoBit site which is being fully satisfied me. I am satisfied to be part of YoBit site because it is also a great and useful trading site.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

KoCoin platform does a great job., It is one of the most powerful platforms out there, It is very popular and has a lot of positive features. I have been working on it for a long time and find it comfortable and easy to use.

• +2 1

In my case binance is most useful and best exchange for now,as of its reliable strategies for users. It has low fees. It's the number one exchange in world still now for its instant exchange's. Any kind of exchange is possible and in easy ways. So I recommend to use it without any fear of loss.

Different people have different viwes and opinion.  From my point of view, yobit is best exchange site now. Most of the people using this exchange site. Yobit is safe and secure. Yobit provides us good service. You can use this site without any hesitation. 

• +2 1

Foe me I also prefer binance among all the other exchanges because it's easy to use and provide several types and features included to put orders and trade currencies , also it doesn't allow you to start any type of trading that needs knowledge and experience before it show you an explaining about it then you do a simple quiz as a proof that you know what you're doing

• Useful or interesting 1