Which Exchange now best? - Page 14 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

Mostly i used a lot of exchanges but the best one i know is binance where is no low volume coin listed , it is very secure and owner is mostly helping the traders even if it is hacked.Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I think it differs from one trader to another because all types of exchanges have disadvantages and have advantages. For me I do not use one platform but rather several platforms such as Binance, Bitmex and yobit and I see all of them are good.

I've always thought that Binance & Coinbase are the 2 best exchanges in the world. Binance has many branches around the globe and is always updated with market trends: IEO, DeFi, private blockchain. They also have BNB tokens that can be used to reduce transaction fees.
Coinbase is considered the safest exchange in the world, they meet the US government's requirements and allow users to have peace of mind when putting assets here.
If I had to vote, I would choose Coinbase over an exchange with Chinese origin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Currently, the best Binance platform, it is one of the best platforms present at the present time in the field of trading, and the fastest growing for trading cryptocurrencies, as it was able in a short period to reach a strong stage, as this platform reached the tenth place among the largest digital trading platforms in the world.

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you.  The currency base is a trusted and legitimate exchange.I’ve tried asking similar questions on other subreddits and some of the people there were very ‘elite’ if you know what I mean.I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions and if you have any questions let me know and be patient.  Thanks in advance.

There are many exchanges in cryptocurrency world. Some are safe and secure exchanges. I mostly use yobit exchange. This is best exchange because it's have many investment planes. It's transection fee is very low. 

• +1 1

I use yobit exchange which is the best exchange for me, it can provide the best services to the users and it has an easy to use interface, I am happy with this exchange.

Binance is good for many reasons, it has proved its credibility in the market and it has been there for years now, in addition to that it provides a wide range of Cryptocurrencies and it charges low fees when compared to other exchange sites like Coinbase.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:08 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

At this moment, binance is best to all crypto traders. Binance is most popular crypto exchange. They have lot of biggest traders. 4 months Ago, they have numbers 1 positions. But unfortunately, they are crypto market rankings 1~10. Because now binance created some local binance exchange. Then all local crypto trader gone there local exchange. Sometimes we surcharging on google top 100 exchange. And we will see 1st positions another exchange. Because sometimes they have one or more token or coin trading lot volume. Then they are got numbers 1 positions. But binance is always popular. 

Actually its all about that people do use most and which gives more opportunity.  Some of members prefer binance and some of them prefer yobit .  I prefer both.  Both of them are good exchanging forum and most of tghe members use them     

• +3 1

those who follow Binance will say that Binance is the number one exchange! And no one will ever catch up with her and will not stand beside her. She is impeccable in everything, she has operational support, the work of a plot mold, they purchased a coinmarket cap, a trust jack wallet, took the Indian exchange. Binance is like a spur in the crypto world, its hands are everywhere. a lot of contests in the distribution of lottery gifts. The number one exchange for all time!

binance is a very good exchnage site because this exchnage site has many benefits which make our work much easier.Many people in our country use this binance exchnager because there are many facilities in this. This exchnage site is the best for this.

• +5 1

Many exchanges in out there, Binance needs to maintain their reputation among the exchanges, so they don't get loss their members that move to another exchange. But still, if Binance cannot do that, I am sure that they cannot defend their reputation among the trades and of course, they will lose the traders too.

Yobit and Binance is the best exchanges in the crypto world. These two top exchanges provides you the best, smooth and secured platform for the user.But I'm not sured about that it can be hacked or not.

• +2 1

Yes friend you are right binance is the good and top 1 exchange. It is the safe exchange and even the fees of transaction is also low.

Yes, this farm is a great place for business people. ۔ They have a lot of people who are doing business. They are very big traders or there is a lot of token or coin trading lot. Then he got 1 position. But binoculars are always popular.

• +2 1

Their are many benefit exchange site one of them is yobit exchange market . You take benefit from it if you learn all about its information. The other is binance exchange it is very useful . It is safe and secured . Trading plat forum is also one of them 

Yes, currently Binance is the best exchange, as it offers multiple advantages to operate different cryptocurrencies. In addition, it also runs giveaways, airdrops, and generally tries to keep its community active.
Although I continue to use Bittrex, more out of nostalgia, since it was the first one I started using and I always liked its interface.
But Binance is definitely the best exchange right now.

• +1 1

I love Yobit but for me when I'm certain that currency is about to do well then Binance is the place to cash in. If your willing to risk margin calls and are certain a currencies price will rise then you can get up to 125X Leverage on your position. This can be extremely profitable if your right but get it wrong and the house takes everything.

I think binance is best exchange but it is not safe and secure . I use  youbit exchange because it is  safe and secure . And it's transaction fee is very low . It is trustable .  And  we can use  invest box in youbit exchange .

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate, I am agree your opinion about  best exchange, yes Binance is a number one exchange in the crypto world. Their are lot of exchange in the crypto world but Binance is number one because of safety and trading volume. I am a Binance user and I know very well the  exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have a good question my friend. In my opinion coinbase is a good exchange all over a world. It is also good position in a all registered exchanges. It is much safe and secure and it is very easy to use. There are many other exchanges like this but I like it very much. It is my favorite exchange and I advised others to use it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/11/2019 at 2:49 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I think Binance is the bestexchange site. It is much easier to exchange and its transaction fees are much lower than other exchanges

Yes I also like the binance because it has the cryptocurrencies which has a good liquidity and if you have no emotions so you definitely get profit from this exchange.

I am very old in the world of trading. So I can say better about it. I have traded on almost many exchangers so far. E.g. MXC, BINANCE, KUCOIN, HOTBIT, LATOKEN ETC
Every exchanger tries to give ample opportunity to their users. Every exchanger has some good aspects and some bad aspects. That is why you should know the issues well wherever you trade.
But I always prefer to trade in Binance.
I think it is far ahead in all respects. Even the lifting fee here is much lower. And the number of traders is much higher. All in all, it seemed the best to me

I'm getting the idea about yobit. It's best to me. I know that y

yobit is being used by many and they are all investing in it.  Binance Exchange is also good.  It has many benefits.