The best bitcoin wallet - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tobiasisanjuan

The best bitcoin wallet

There are many wallets in online. Such that....

Trust wallet,bitcoin wallet,litcoin wallet,exodus wallet.yobit wallet.payeer wallet,copay wallet,Rebit wallet,xapo wallet these all are very easy to use and have high secirity

Both are good but I m using two more...That are the trust wallet & coinbase....For the mobile I recommend trust wallet is secure & supports a lot of crypto...overall both are Really good & good in security....

Trust wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Blockchain wallet 

These three are most secure and trust worthy wallet for bitcoin.Their is no risk of lose and your coins are safe from hackers and scammers.

Yobit wallet is best wallet for cryptocurrencies. It is easy to use. You can easily send, receive and store money through Yobit wallet. Most important thing for this wallet that it has a strong security system. 

Hey friends I hope you are well.

Trust wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Blockchain wallet or etc.

The above Bitcoin wallet are the best.I think you need to have a bitcoin wallet before you can start using bitcoin.The use of this coin has spread all over the world. It is an invisible coin. One of the most expensive coins.

Under my opinion, for mobile Yobit wallet is the best wallet. Yobit wallet is easy to use. I always listened positive reviews about it from my friends and colleagues. It also has a powerful security system. Yobit walllet is a trustworthy wallet.

There are many wallets and every wallet have different features but I like and I use only coinbase and trust wallets they are secure and useful and working fast i use them from 3 month 

Bitcoin is a digitall currenciess it is used in all over the world in my opiniun to store and exchange our bitcoin for this purpose i preferred to used Blockchain wallet it is advanced in featured it security system is very secured it supporting team is very good in performance

As my perspective, I suggest to use coinbase wallet or trust wallet. Both are great. Also you can use  blockchain wallet to keep your currency. Personally I most of time use trust wallet. Its safe and secure. 

• +3 1

Good post see today about wallet i also face the saving issue of my bitcoin balance that I want to save into secure wallets that I can use later.

@Mr. Mehm00d Dear the wallets you share in the post that's are of good and useful when I sign up these accounts then I also check what about these wallets are good for me.

The best bitcoin wallet in my opinion is coinomi wallet.  This wallet is software based Wallet which supports multiple type of coins and is much more synonymous to the hardware wallets in its features.  This wallet has a compatible security system with the hardware wallets.  This wallet stores the cryptocurrency for a long period of time and has a cold storage.  Trading on this wallet is also easy and reliable to do. 

• +2 1

Parhaps wallet is most bestest wallet for cryptocrrency. It is very secure. In this wallet no fear of any type of lose. And very easy to convert currency.

In my opinion the best bitcoin wallet is coinbase wallet.The coinbase wallet is very safe. And also good wallet it is easy to use and most papular wallet.Coinbase provide the many feature you can store the bitcoin if the bitcoin price up your amount of bitcoin automatically increase. And No any fear to  lose your Bitcoin. I also use this wallet.

• +3 1

Dear, there are a lot of wallets on this platform that you can use and members are using, so they are benefiting a lot from it but my personal experience is for yobit wallet and this is easy to use that is why I am prefer only yobit wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

I recommend trust wallet because it has many features.It is safe and comfortable.It has high security.It has low transaction fees.It is a trustworthy wallet.

• +2 1

In my opinion atomic wallet is the best wallet. But I use trust wallet. It is the best , safe and secure wallet. It's trading volume is very high. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. 

For me, I use Yobit, as it is safe and has an easy user interface. In addition, I can trade with it and there is also an investment section in it. It is an amazing platform.

• +2 1

Blockchain wallet is one of the best bitcoin wallets because this wallet having the huge memory space and the transaction fee of this wallet is very affordable. It is the digital wallet. The team working behind this wallet is very active and responsible. If any problem occurs they immediately solve the problem. It is very safe and easy in use. The main thing of this wallet is that it is very secure. 

• +1 1

Dear friend in my opinion Electrum wallet is the best Bitcoins wallet.It stores bitcoins securely and gives users access over all data and prersonal and private keys.It has best and high secured features to protect our financial activities and funds.It is easy and good to use with low reansaction fee .A lots of users are using this wallet to store their btc safely.

Edited by Burhan12
  • +2 1

A large number of wallets are available. For example trust wallet, hotbit and block chain wallet. These are good to use and secure wallets.There are also many wallets too.But fake wallets are also here. So try to use legit wallet which help you to keep safe your money. 

Dear friend trezor and electrum wallet are the best bitcoins wallet.These wallets have high security and stability to store crypto assets with great ease.These wallets have high security layers and have low transaction fee.These wallets are easy to use .Espacially electrum wallet is best to store btc securely.

Hey mate,the bitcoin wallet are the best wallets to use they insure your security,now i suggested a best wallets which can be used anyway if you are bitcoin traders,there are many kinds of wallete are online,but best wallet is bitcoin wallet,thank you.

Personally, I prefer coinbase, but this is definitely not the only option You have to choose your preferred wallet, according to several things, including high security and reliability, as well as the conversion fees imposed on the currencies that you trade in addition to other features.

I mostly use Coinbase wallet for storing my Bitcoin(BTC). Coinbase is secure and the safest online wallet to store cryptocurrency funds. Also, it supports multiple cryptocurrencies like BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, XRP, DOGE, XML, USDC and DAI. To make Coinbase wallet more secure, we can also enable password feature and also 2FA for extra security.